When mike claims Natty, Mark bell looks really uncomfortable and Alan says 'you fucking liar'...

When mike claims Natty, Mark bell looks really uncomfortable and Alan says 'you fucking liar', not sure whether that was about his claim or something else. Is Silent Mike Natty? Also why did Alan call him a liar?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZlbHp5sYPM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AanSKJq_gA
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vc9aN_kIIU
youtube.com/watch?v=qwE1QTqulyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mike's total is like over 1600 lbs. i highly doubt he's natty

none of those four are natty.

he's natty and he is fat as fuck

>alan thrall
>fatass 240lbs
>TEN YEARS OF TRAINING TO ATTAIN 3 PLATE ONE REP MAX BENCH

mate, alan thrall can't possibly be on steroids, he'd have to have genetics on par with jason blaha.

In his defence he trains for strongman, bench isnt exactly a main function of strongmen.

that's absolutely no fucking excuse for someone 240lbs with a decade of "Strength" training to just barely, BARELY do 3 plate bench for 1 rep.

How can he train for strongman, when he's not actually strong for a man?

There is no excuse. Strongmen do a bunch of pressing.

the best part is meg is the only one who's lying about it and you can tell how uncomfortable she gets in the video.

Strongmen still have good benches my man youtube.com/watch?v=_AanSKJq_gA

>fat
>ugly
>hairy
>weak despite lifting for a decade

Sounds like he has the Blaha genetics to me.

she doesnt want people to think she has roid clit or something man, the stigma is way worse for women.

She just keeps talking and talking like she's trying to drive home that she doesn't take steroids. Like when you get caught in a lie and you just keep talking to defend yourself.

She already has a unfeminine voice, her hands looks fucked and she has no tits....like what the fuck is she talking about feminity?

>that harline

breh she ain't fooling no one

I doubt she roids at all. She's built to pull sumo, has a poverty bench and a decent squat. She's also aesthetic, but not to the degree that she could be considered unnatural

>Its another "skinnyfat teenagers apply impossible standards to YouTube fitness aficionados" episode

Why don't you kids have YouTube fitness channels full of 3/4/5 PRs and lifting advice? Surely you have evidence to back up your claims and aren't just the pimply equivalent of those obese boomers that never shut the fuck up about "healthy eating " advice , right???

>has a poverty bench

KYS miscfaggot

1. He doesn't have a decade of strength training, it was at the tail end of his military career that he started seriously lifting
2. He says in a video that his training took a massive backseat to being a businessman when he started his gym (and probably at times continues to take a backseat)

Thrall might not be the strongest ever, but he's clearly not on roids and lives a pretty normie life. He's pretty chill

This. If she roids, she's doing a real shit job at it.

Pretty sure Mike is on a little something something.
His size and lifts have gone up quite substantially in the last year or so, and I'm sure there's no shortage of contacts at Supertraining. Sadly the nature of the business/industry is that in most cases you have to lie.

Anybody who can squat 700+ and deadlift some abnormally large number with a frame/build like him def isn't natty.

How much does she lift?

Here's her PR List

What do you mean substantially? His bench was around 360 2 years ago. Now it's 405-410.

lol that's bullshit. Pete rubish deadlifted mid 700's when he was fresh out of highschool at natty. He doesn't lie about his steroid use.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vc9aN_kIIU

same goes for this guy, doesn't lie about his steroid use. He was natty in this vid. youtube.com/watch?v=qwE1QTqulyU

Mark Bell was able to bench 315 for reps when he was 18.

Meg probably isnt lying, i know several natty females with similar and better numbers.

WHO CARES?! Jesus fucking christ, you autistic basementdwelling faggots are gonna end up giving me an aneurysm.

You can't argue with the juice accusers. They'll just say that these dudes started juicing as teenagers.

fuck all the dudes, all I can focus on is how bad I wanna cum inside of Meg Squats and make that moon faced beta of her's raise my kid

He got twice as big in a very short span of time. He's obviously on the juice.

>girl pulling a 4plate deadlift
>natty

Eh, that's not so amazing. I could bench 3plate when I was 19, doesn't mean I have freak genetics or anything. All of Mark's impressive numbers are from after handing in his natty card.

Mike admitted he uses steroids and depends on them for his success in a movie seen by millions of people, which was made by his brother. Watch Bigger, Stronger, Faster. It's on Netflix.

Sumo 4 inch ROM at 5foot3

I don't think you realize how much weight that is for a girl, mate. Even the most in-shape fit girls in my gym can't pull more than lmao2plate.

That's Mark. Mike is the brown haired one who works out with Mark

people roid for more than numbers. and she probably takes mild shit like anavar.

oop, didn't read the op, my bad

You know women that pull 400 lbs and you think they're natty?

its obvious you dont train at a powerlifting gym, 2pl8 is dogshit for females aswell.

>You know women that pull 400 lbs and you think they're natty?
I know a small handfull, personally (5).

50% of them are running some kind of gear.

>marijuana
>more "dangerous" than steroids

oh ho ho what a fuckwit

just assume anyone who makes a living from lifting from lifting is probably roiding and the people who go out of their way to claim natural are roiding twice as much

>100% of them are running some kind of gear.*

No, it's not. Women are weak as fuck, and before you start talking out of your ass again, there are guys who bench 440 and deadlift 660+ in my gym, even though it's not a powerlifting gym. I myself have a 1500 total even though I don't powerlift.

Women can't put up those numbers natty unless they have freak genetics.

He didn't say that, he said its comparable in the idea that its not hurting any one else, so why make it illegal?
so really, who's the fuckwit?

why would (you) put 5 in parentheses?
I'm having a hard time imagining anyone who's ever picked up a weight doing that.

Lol, just because you can't pull the big wheels, doesn't mean that others can't.

I would eat a mile of shit just to get a sniff of her ass

not that guy, but you know what he was saying and at one point he did say "there are so many more dangerous things out there." and while that's true in a general sense (e.g. cars, guns, etc.), when it comes to chemicals, steroids obviously have the potential to not only cause death, but to cause irreversible changes in body chemistry. They should absolutely be regulated heavily and illegal for persons under 18.

>meg will never strip naked and film a ballbusting video

Thrall isn't strong. He couldn't hang with the random background guys at ST, but he's a good coach because he focuses on form, gives lucid explanations (though I disagree with him on some things), admits he's always learning, and doesn't muddy his content with "inspirational" pseudophilosophical garbage.

I think that's his primary value.

Good, job not reading my post. I have a six plate deadlift, but whatever. I bet you're one of those retards that thought Ronda Rousey can beat Floyd.

Kaz held the bench world record

My point is if someone can bench 3 pl8 and a half fresh out of highschool then what's so unnatural about silent mike benching 4 pl8 in his mid 20's

Wow. That "you fucking lyar" man. Missed that.

Linear progression isn't infinite, that's what. After a few years of lifting you reach a hard stop and struggle for months to put on 5lbs to your bench.

Meg is natty. You should have seen her when she competed in bikini or whatever she was in she was literally puny and all and all she isn't that big. I know broads at my gym with bigger numbers than her and they are natty.

Yeah no shit, but a 4 plate deadlift is about as rare for a natural as a 600 deadlift. Achievable if you're not Blaha.

yeah and silent mike squats and deadlifts the same as clarence despite having average genetics and not roiding lmao.
allan thrall deadlifts 6pl8 squats 5pl8 without wraps @220
he doesnt bench a lot but whatever those are really good lifts for someone who isnt a fake natural

>that cameltoe
god damn

I'll assume you meant to say a 4plate bench is about as rare for a natural as a 600 deadlift, in which case I do not agree. Deadlifts are much easier to progress. A natty benching 4plate is basically one in a million genetics.

4plate bench is not such a huge accomplishment. I did 425 this morning and am completely natural. I have also seen others at the commercial gym I go to who probably could do the same or better but for various reasons don't go for the 1rep max.

this. brad from delrey misfits can 1rm 315 at LEAST and hes just a casual lifter/mailman/jasons bully.

>I did 425 this morning and am completely natural

Wow, you too?

>A natty benching 4plate is basically one in a million genetics.
It isn't, it just takes time and dedication. Most people lift far beneath their potential.

there are literally high school female athletes who can do that. many of them

agreed, 4 plate bench is fucking massive and mikes body does not look like it can do that.

pretty much this. If you want to learn some shit, watch thrall. If you want to see somebody move a lot of weight, watch clarence or something.

>high school athletes
>natty

Let me re-phrase that. A natty that's not a 270lbs blob benching 4plate is one in a million genetics.

mark bell talks about roids in some doco with his brother

alan thrall is natty

Is candito the only natty lifter? how about massthetics are they natty?

>and Alan says 'you fucking liar'

Are they friends?

>Mark basically advocating the use of steroids

I like him but what the fuck dude

omar is natty

He used to lift equipped too. He only does the "raw" thing to sell his products.

Honestly most of the people who compete in tested feds are natty. Not strictly because it's a tested fed, but because powerlifting is the only sport where you can very easily compete in untested feds if you want to roid and also because there's no money to be made in powerlifting.

>people who compete in tested feds are natty

r u avin a giggle?

whenever massthetics bring it up, they imply that they are not natty

I don't believe lifters like Candito, Haack and Gibbs are on roids no. Because of the reasons that I stated.

>sits by the computer fantasizing about another man's girl who you will never even meet
>he is the beta not me

am i the only one who absolutely hates omar and his stupid fucking intro on every video with this retarded way of speaking?

20 isnt fresh out of highschool

I know a woman who pulls 400 and I guarantee it's natty
you're either really fucking stupid or just hate women and dont want to admit women are capable of okay numbers

agreed

Are you fucking retarded?

Ya, I bet those "women" at your gym were deadlifting 315 with mint fucking form for cardio.

She is natty as fuck dude. She is a womanlet, of course she looks thicc/builds muscle fast and can pull 4pl8 sumo DL.

Brad's hopped on a bit of test recently, he says it in one of the vids at the new gym

I've watched a handful of women pull 4pl8 at my gym. Most were natty and thick.

"You fucking liar"

If Thrall is talking about Mike not being natty PROPS to him for calling that out and being a man of his convictions.

Yeah hate him

Stupid shill sjw fake money grabbing jew Muslim nigger

a little. his content is alright, but it just comes off like he's a showman.
it especially showed in his squat every day video with Nuckols.
Omar just seems to be massively overblowing himself with the personality that he's trying to present, contrasted with Greg presenting himself much more calm and focused

Thrall is the only natty in that picture.

i think he said that in reference to mike not feeling the desire to roid, despite not having the lifts he wants.

right before that he talks about how disappointed mike looked after pulling 700

2 plate deadlift is disgusting garbage for a woman. ok it's not that bad but it is bad. try a woman who lifts for strength and is willing to actually bulk ( i dont mean get fat). women dont eat causee theyt have autism so they dont get strong