>Clarence Kennedy

>5'10
>220 lbs
>deadlifts 750
>natty

>EATS ZERO ANIMAL PRODUCTS

Why would I follow any other advice when this kid looks awesome and is strong as FUCK with just oly lifts and fucking bread/beans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M
allthingsgym.com/chinese-mens-team-winter-training-camp-2017/
cbsnews.com/news/retested-samples-olympic-weightlifters-20-positive/
youtube.com/watch?v=ItNKAu9rH3I
youtu.be/7eJ_WNu4AfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes 6'0

He uploaded a new video with diet tips recently actually.. youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

He says in his own video he's 5'10 and it's on his youtube "About" section

Everyone knows he isn't natty

But he is.. if you pay attention to his progress videos, of which there are many, his progress is slow and obviously natural. He's been uploading videos for almost 9 years and he only went up about 60 lbs.. on roids you could gain 60 lbs in a third of that time or less.

You're so naive. Lmfao. He has made statements about using PEDs.

His ffmi is 27.5 you cunt. There's even a video that he posted and when the camera pans around the room the word "steroids" pops up over a basket of small boxes and vials. Newfag plz go

>vague claim
>no source

hmm...

What's his ethnicity??

He's Irish as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMOBggNBb-M

>has Olympic tier lifts
>"he's natty"

Oh my sweet summer child

>thinks olympic lifters roid

K... they are tested rigorously not only before every qualifying competition, but even months/weeks out of competition.. Why are you posting?

0/10, try harder.

The Chinese literally train in undocumented facilities so they can't be randomly tested. Fuck off.

there are always new synthetic drugs coming out which circumvent (dated) testing methods, not to mention ways of taking these drugs

it's taboo to talk about and of course if it was revealed that drug usage is so common the corporate sponsors (adidas/nike) couldn't appeal to normies who want to buy shit to be "just like their athletes" but seriously, everyone with any exposure knows that elite level athletes are not natural

I have a friend who used to work at a swimming pool and knew some of the trainers and you have kids who are in their late teens just doing local/district stuff which doesn't even yield any money taking shit

>has no argument
allthingsgym.com/chinese-mens-team-winter-training-camp-2017/
Lu Xiaojun (Strongest 77kg class lifter in the world) trains at a facility that not only isn't private but has its own instagram

>believes THIS GUY is natural

>5'8
>170 lbs
>believing a roider would be that small

and that pic is mid-lift so of course he's on a huge pump.

Do you think after lifting for 10 or 20 years naturally and having nothing close to this guy's physique you'll feel disappointment and perhaps wish you were more realistic in your expectations of what can be achieved naturally?

>Natty

Does anyone else find that word funny?

The FFMI >25 = steroids thing is based on retarded premises. The average lifter won't get far over 25, but it's not a hard limit.

cbsnews.com/news/retested-samples-olympic-weightlifters-20-positive/

Yeah, then they get busted when the testing protocols get more advanced.

Ilyin made his way through those "rigorous" tests for years and years, not getting caught until 2016.

Clarence doesn't compete in drug tested competitions anymore, so it doesn't matter.

Chinese weightlifters are trained since they are toddlers and have clean diets from when they are toddlers. Of course he looks great.

>trained since they are toddlers

When will this meme die?

"Lü was born in a village administered by Qianjiang City, Hubei Province. His father, Lü Yuan, and the rest of his family were farmers. When he was 13 years old he joined a local sports school to be trained as a weightlifter, which was an opportunity to escape rural poverty."

he'll probably carry on now about "practical strength" from the time he was a farmer or some shit

if performance enhancing drugs weren't as effective as they are then no one would bother with them, you'd even think that you'd have people who admit to taking drugs BTFOing guys like Lu who are "natural" but no it's those who are "natural" and compete that are somehow stronger than those who do take performance enhancing drugs? hmm

He just recently stopped eating animal products, he made like 99% of his gains while eating meat.

He's been off the junk for a year and growing stronger

>ffmi
manletdestiny has an ffmi of 26.2 and he's just a mexican. Clarence is white + asian master race.

you're a dumbass kid.

people on this site really don't understand bodyfat

170 is fucking massive for a guy his size at that low a bodyfat. not just only being 5 8 but his bone structure is very small

retard nattys only know NATTY OR RONNIE COLEMAN

they have no idea the differences between the guy using some test and tren, the guy pumping shit tons of growth, the guy abusing insulin, or the dad on TRT that gets a few dbols from Frank at work

What do you think his cycle is like?

>natty

bump

half irish half thai

Is calling that guy natty the new meme? Like calling jeff seid natty?

Source?

i know a guy who was friends with his clarence's brother

i thought it was a common knowledge

I can't believe he is 23. He looks early 30s

He's never put it on his channel. What's Clarence like outside of the gym?

dunno, it's not like I've ever known him personally

he's been religiously doing bodyweight stuff since his early teenage years

also he's socially awkward

In one video he was talking about general stuff including roids he said something like
>I don't use them but some people say this is a physique you could get with test and dbol
It was such a weird way of saying it, and it seemed like he had his tongue in his cheek the whole video.

>he thinks people in professional competitions who get tested will get found out

ok kiddo,

a savage

Does anyone know why exactly he went vegan?

He started dating a vegan qt.

>natty

>>natty

Not even close right now. And also this All vegans need to die. We should kill you. You are no more than animals.

I really hope you're joking

no hes not

>his progress is slow and obviously natural
lmao it's not like roids are fucking magic. Do you think any random chump can just start taking PEDs and suddenly lift olympic level weights one year later?

Gains slow down after a certain threshold even if you're roiding. The drugs just let you reach a higher level than you would've been able to natty

>he only went up about 60 lbs.. on roids you could gain 60 lbs in a third of that time or less
Yeah because he's obviously training for size and not strength. Have you ever heard about weight classes you fucking doofus?

He doesn't compete bro. Why would he care about weight classes?

Look at his lifts from when he was a skinny teenager. The kid's just insanely strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=ItNKAu9rH3I

He is older than 23... i think his bio is out of date

>Lu Xiaojun
>Instagram

Love those training vids he has with the other chinese lifters.

They're pretty aesthetic and the way they do the lifts look so freaking awesome.

>5'10
That's why

>natty

this idiots catching to easiest of baits

Lance Armstrong also got tested before being caught. Every other athlete also gets tested. Some don't get found out because they gear up way in advance and use it for their training, other just know who to bribe. Sports is lucrative just like everything else in life.

in the modern era anyone who's ever won anything in any sport that requires physicality is on steroids (talking about bigger competitions obviously)

>last clip

You honestly can't be that retarded.

His squats make my dick tingle

He used to compete, and he has continuously been only a few kilos off the WR for whatever weightclass he used to be in training.

You can't be naive enough to think this natty lifting prodigy exists but doesn't compete just because of lmao can't be arsed when other athletes train from child on crazy amounts of substances to get to the same numbers

The point is roids don't automatically make you xbox hueg, and why would he try to gain as much mass as possible when he's obviously strength training? Different PED's have different effects. Do you think only hulk looking athletes are on roids?

Get a /clarence/ general thread already.. there are too many threads about him

Meat tards can honestly keep eating meat, it will give them cancer (if it hasn't already) and they will die off.

Plant based eating is the most logical move. Most burgers think with their stomachs, not their minds.

>natty

This is how delusional vegans are.

his diet is literally worst diet you can have. All those civilization illnesses like cancer and diabetes are because of eating shitloads od crap like oats and fucking bread

he said it's because he thinks it is the right thing to do, so ethics.

You're a moron.
The only diet proven to reverse type 2 diabetes and our #1 killer, heart disease, alongside with many other conditions and illnesses.
4/10 bait made me reply.

>mexican

alex is half italian and half greek

half Irish half Vietnamese not Thai you fucking liar

He wouldn't piss in a bottle even if you paid him $100.

>the vid of Lu doing weighted dips
muhdick.jpg

How can a back even look like that.

Actually Clarence is half Irish half Korean half Egyptian. He said so himself.

keto?

>he's 3 halves
I know it seems like he has super human strength but...

Do power lifters do accesory lifts to help compound lifts?

no
they all do SS

no, powerlifters only do bench squat and deadlift.

no accessories at all

youtu.be/7eJ_WNu4AfY

>hes 33 years old

>natty

LMAO

It makes me rustled when you faggots keep claiming natty for 1g+ users plz stop triggering me.

And full manlet lol

Kekmate.

You guys wanna know his secret?

CRANBERRIES

>Thought first clip was funny
>See second

clarence is a 1 in a billion genetic freak. he's def natty.

you guys claiming he's natty are just trolling

also

you guys claiming he's unnatty are just trolling

So what is he then?

he's just clarence bro

You obviously have no idea how drug testing works. It's very easy to get around and you are incredibly naive if you don't think that professional athletes of ANY sport or all on drugs.

Think of how much more he would deadlift if he ate animals and was on gear.

Different guy and not doubting you, but what does steroid use have to offer in a technique sport like Basketball? Would people abuse test just for recovery?

Not other user, but recovery. NBA play an insane amount of games during the season, plus training... Not saying they are all on but definitely at least some. Consider how fucked you are day after after a HIIT or heavy ass gym day/whatever your intense day of choice is. Then trying to do the same thing at same intensity 2-3 days later, like NBA schedule, with training in between. Some may well be genetic gods of recovery but that level of performance that often, some help is needed.

Size and strength are huge in basketball ... being tall isn't just an advantage cause you're close to the hoop

Cardiovascular and muscular endurance, recovery from training sessions and injuries.

lmfao this guy is a god!

hes also natty and the roidmonkeys are all jelly so i approve

everyone this strong can look that good natty.
not every talent is a roided up shillcuck

You're a moron and a samefag, 5/10.

What's the Instagram account?