Anyone here got his gyno removed? How fast youo got back to lifting? Was your chest swollen or there were bruises?

Anyone here got his gyno removed? How fast youo got back to lifting? Was your chest swollen or there were bruises?

>that picture
What a cruel fate

>tfw when you forget to take est blockers

>cruel fate
He did it to himself.

i developed it at around 11 yo (prolly because me parents gave me ritalin for some sickness we call "adhs" in germany)

got it removed at 18. they did 1 surgery for each chest.

i noticed right after it healed up that they left something in there to "keep the nipple alive" as the doctor said. it was uneven as fuck as well meaning they left in more in the left side etc.

my chest was swollen blue after the surgery and i couldnt even dream of lifting for about 2 months. i had to wear a compressor vest that made it impossible to shower properly for weeks. i also had a tube stuck in my left chest to drain surplus blood until they pulled the stitches. removing that tube was the worst pain i have experienced in my life

now at 25 it grew back to the size it was before even though my blood levels were always normal and ill have to do surgery again. ill try to find a doctor who removes the full gland now.

summed up: GET A DOCTOR WHO REMOVES THE GLAND AND NOT ONLY LARGE PARTS OF THE TISSUE OR IT WILL GROW BACK

Wow man sorry about your luck.
Go see a board certified plastic surgeon and have it done properly.
Mine should be removed by the end of the year if all goes accordingly.

if you are german you can go to poland and dr Rylski will fix you. He is literally master craftsman when it comes to gyno removal. He removes whole gland and does lipo for ~3500 pln which is ~800 euro. His clinic is called Selmedic. Call him up and ask about the surgery, but keep in mind that you will probably need to wait in line for couple of months so if you want it to be done in the "future" you better contact him asap. You can also ask how much would he charge for prioritizing your surgery because some people decided to pay extra to get it done as fast as possible.

God I hope you are right, gonna investigate this right now. Costs 4.5 k to have it done correctly here in Belgium. Is that with excess skin removal or without?

Also, can he speak English, French or Dutch? I can literally get my worst insecurance get rid of in a month instead of 8 if this is legit.

>they did 1 surgery for each chest.

just how many chests do you fucking have

That can't be real

yeah i was lifting for 8 years and lost all my gains after getting the surgery its been 6 months since i got it done and i cant wait to hit the gym again

this hurts to look at

>to keep the nipple alive

You're a man, your nipple doesn't need to be alive, what the fuck are you on about

sue the fucking surgeon

Holy

your tits look like pepperoni.

bro you dont lose all your gains in 6 months after 8 years of lifting. I havent lifted in over a year and I has lost only 25% of my gains and woulb be back where i left off after 2 months

You look fat as shit. You probably didn't even have gyno to begin with and got what amounts to little more than tit lipo.

Fucking pointless to make the surgery

Unless you have giant disgusting gyno, i couldn't stop lifting just to have my nipples look better (even if i already become like 200% more aesthetic after a cold shower because of how small my nipples get)

Sometimes I feel bad going bald and then realize I'd take it over gyno any day. Thanks user.

you went to the fucking butcher not the surgeon

summed up: go to the US if you need a surgery

Nonsense, gyno doesn't even look bad at 14% and lower

not to mention you can't see it unless shirtless

What that guy has isn't gyno that's some frankenstein shit

Wrong. Gyno always looks bad.

What the fuck

That guy went out in public with gyno ? Isn't that the equivalent of saying: "I cheated and I look like a cunt"

ark.

kek

These are some straight horror shows.

I had gyno removed a little over a year ago. I had a little gyno my whole life, then it worsened during a very poorly managed and premature run of Test when I was about 20.

Killed my confidence in college as my nips showed through every goddamn shirt. I was in good shape so it wasnt as bad shirtless.

It cost about 2k, insurance wouldn't cover any. Took like an hour, left like a half hour after I woke up.

Two tiny incisions on the sides and had to wear the compression. He advised about 8wks no lifting, I started again in six. During this time I would go to my gym and ride the bike every day at varying resistances to build leg strength and lose fat. 6-8weeks not lifting, if youve been lifting for years doesnt hurt you all that much. Got back to where I had been within 2 weeks.

Honestly, if it deals the sort of emotional damage to you as it did to me, theres no question about getting it. I started dating the hottest girl in my life like two months after my surgery because my chest looked so much better and my confidence was sky high.

However, I agree with German user. The majority of my gland was removed but not all, and I gained some bodyfat later and some of that skin filled back in with fat (not breast tissue at least). Once my BF% is low I will see if any of it still shows and if so, Ill get another quick surgery. Worth it.

>Shirtless

Total, complete opposite for me.

You could easily tell with my shirt on and unless your a fatty DYEL its the same for any lifter.

My shirts would hug my broad shoulders, traps, squeeze my arms, shape a nice chest...
And then at the bottom of that chest, horrendous protruding puffy nips. Instantly making me look chubby no matter what. If I couldve walked around shirtless, I wouldve.

this is it? This is all healed up and shit, like you're stuck looking this absolute shit? It's not gonna heal anymore and ever look normal? Your nipples look like big fat pepperonis pressed into ice cream. This looks worse than gyno.

Removed it when I was around 20, I couldn't stand my puffy ass nips poking through my shirt. Went to a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. $4,000 later and 5 years later I'm glad I did it.

wtf am i looking at

You had nipples on your butt? Or did you just upload a pic of someone's ass you took in public to masturbate to, you pathetic creature?

beautiful ass i love it

I'm sorry but I had to post this in comparison

goes to show you that steroids are for bitches when they give you bitch tits ;)

>can't see it unless shirtless
You obviously don't have gyno

I don't think you know what gyno is.

Gyno actually looks worse the lower your bodyfat is. I have a feeling you're confusing puffy nips from high bodyfat to gyno....

Can you get gyno if you don't take testosterone?

testosterone/juice?

Yes. Not as an adult though. People develop it during puberty.

so if I'm 23 and don't juice I'm safe then?

Fucking hell, this thread scares the fuck out of me.

You're fat as shit my man. You're by no means "safe".

>FAT AS SHIT
I don't think you know what fat means

do you think I should run or will running kill muh baby gains?

Cardio can only kill your body fat %.

You're thinking of mantits. Not every faggot claiming gyno on this praying mantis jiggaboo site actually only has fat tits (though, 95%+ of them do).

gyno is not fat tits. Fat tits can be gotten rid of with lower bf% and helped with fasted yohimbine cardio, but true legit gyno will require surgery.

Pic related to 95% of the people that think they have gyno in this thread. To the other 5%, sorry bros.

if this is true, I'm a fucking idiot

This is literally me fuck...
Im tired of having to wear shirts that are baggy
I literally have to dress like a streetwear faggot to hide my gyno end my suffering

At least gyno surgery is only like 4-5k.

I have to get like fully body loose skin removal because I was a dumbass who lost 100 lbs twice over.

From all the research I've done it's gonna cost me like 10k in burgerland and I'm gonn be in horrible pain post surgery.

Still tho, we're all gonna make it, titty bros.

i don't mean to attack you, but where on earth do people get this ridiculous idea from? if you can bench press X pounds but can't run half a mile without getting out of breath, then you are not fit by any stretch of the imagination. in the long run (and possibly short run too), regular cardio will help your gains by letting you work out harder and recover faster, as well as just being generally good for you.

>Is that with excess skin removal or without?
what do you meana by excess skin? If you are talking about pepperoni nips i can tell you that my nips were kind of on the bigger side with gyno, but after removal they are normal and no skin was removed

i believe he speaks english at least becasue he has photos from america in his office and he's a doctor

that doesn't look anywhere near as bad as you think it does m8

>american doctors

this looks like work of some sort of village shaman

i would legit kill myself.

gosh now i'm visualizing a pizza with nipples

yeah. get running, fatty. 3x30mins of cardio per week will only positively influence your gains

Run

Shoo shoo pepperoni boy

I´m also from germany and developed gyno around 13 years. I got it removed around one year ago. 25 as of tody. It was not as bad as the other user in this thread. But there was also a complication. The right chest got infected. This is before.

This s the infection after 7 days. I wasnt able to work out for around two months.

This is 5 months later at around 100kg (ike 220 lbs) you can still see the scar but i think it was still worth it. Opinions?

hat die kasse das bezahlt?

shit, i guess i will just accept my little gyno.

Ja komplett. Hatte aber auch einen sehr netten Arzt. Der einfach geschrieben dass ich beim Joggen durch die vergrößerte Brust Schmerzen hätte, auch wenns nicht so war. Mir gehts seit das weg ist aber schon enorm besser. Vor allem im Freibad halt. Sah schon Scheisse aus.

Hilft das gegen "puffy nipples"?

Ich denk schon ja. Geh halt mal zu Arzt und frag. Kost ja nix außer ein bisschen Überwindung. Ich war bei zwei verschiedenen. Der erste hat gleich gemeint das is nix und hat mich weggeschickt. Erst der zweite war ein Bro.

Wait, so mantits don't just go away when you stop being fat?

This is some awful news.

hattest du richtig gewebe oder warst du nur fett? bin auch ca so fett wie auf dem bild und bin mir nicht sicher ob ich erst cutten muss damit mich der arzt nicht einfach weg schickt

Looks like shit. Who the fuck did your surgery? You were better off doing it yourself.

I lost 160 lbs so I have alot of excess skin. So I not only have gyno but my tits hang a bit as well. Had loose skin on my arms and legs but was able to fill it up with muscle and I have excess skin on my stomach as well buy fortunately that gets mostly covered here. It will cost me only around 300-400 euro but wanted to do it together with my gyno/titjob so I dont lose to much time off work.