FPH/FPS

youtu.be/HQSlXHCPvD8
Remember if you keep eating this will be your life :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qc1A01JHUnY
youtu.be/SjcoScAysJU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDqdz5_GxoY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hm-s--sL2Ds
m.theherald-news.com/2016/03/02/an-extraordinary-life-man-raised-in-joliet-area-was-friendly-and-smiling-no-matter-what/auglgxk/
youtu.be/Hb8u8J0RUNA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/Qc1A01JHUnY

I cant even watch 30 seconds of this shit.....
I'm assuming she goes on to shove her face into some chicken wings.
How does this troll of a person think that this is ok?

youtu.be/SjcoScAysJU

Anons what did she mean by this.

she's rich and loves food and still gets views no matter how fat she gets

1:18
>"free" medicine
1:20
>measuring bicep....WHY?
3:11
>we instantly realize that this is his moms fault for emasculating her son.

I get what she means about being obsessed with numbers on a scale. I was always a fat kid and when I started losing weight I couldn't see any sort of progress in myself without the scale. I obsessed over numbers way too much especially considering I was lifting too. But she's not trying to make any progress, she's just a fat piece of shit.

>Thinking Cassidy Boon is legit
It's satire you retard

I saw this cringe at old navy today. The only one almost sold out. America is so disgusting

I have lost virtually most of my fat yet stayed the same weight. Amazing what working out can do for you. I shrunk in size yet what i lost in fat i accumulated in muscle. Bretty gud.

This person has put out some GARBAGE ASMR videos.

>on Tumblr because following artists
>fat acceptance shit comes up of a whale dressed with her gut out and everything
>description in bold under the picture
>DO NOT REBLOG TO FETISH ACCOUNTS
I AM NOT YOUR FETISH
I half want to make a fetish Tumblr just to reblog stuff by them

The I AM NOT YOUR FETISH was meant to be greentexted as well

I have a fetish account. I'll reblog their pics for you

I'm pretty sure it's meant for just BBW fetish blogs

> please fetishize me and be sexually attracted to me

fat people are so transparent

Create a weight loss blog and follow them / reblog them, I'm sure they'll love it

I really want chicken tenders now.

God dammit

>cutting
>fuck myself by eating a thing of brownies in the morning for breakfast
>can only eat a cup of soup later to fall under calorie limit
It's not worth it brehs

Just keep swimming swimming swimming

WOULD YOU RATHER BE FIT OR EAT YOUR FUCKING CHICKEN TENDERS user
DON'T BE A FAGGOT

>Mircal wheep

What's wrong with eating tendies? The ones I eat are only 150 cal

>TFW so fat your arms can barely reach to your front to hold up your child
>TFW fingers can barely lock together, giving that child the only support you are physically able

If he can do that its no biggie.
BUT WHAT ARE FUCKIN TENDIES WITHOUT SAUCES AND FRIES AND A GLASS OF MILK, PREFERABLY CHOCOLATE MILK??

but she ate probable around 1000 calories of food (or more) in one sitting

Goddamn. I can only imagine how malnourished that baby is. I mean, calorie-wise, that bitch's milk is probably up there with clam chowder, but there's no way her diet is in check enough to be producing the other nutrients that baby needs. How is this not child abuse?

jesus christ i just realized fat girls fucking sound like betas/incels on /r9k/ or Veeky Forums. self-centered, flaccid people with no concept of self responsibility.

I'm not going to eat any, I have some self control. Just saying I want some is all.

>if the world was fat, it'd be a better place
>not a very healthy place
>yeah but it's not very healthy being stick thin, is it though?
>why do you want to be a size 0, only dogs like bones!
why is it that fat girls don't see the middle ground between a BMI of 15 and a BMI of 40

>guy at work tells me he's been on a diet for the past month
>complains he isn't losing any weight
>doesn't know why
>ask him what he's been using to track his calories
>says he isn't
>mfw

>44 minutes

nah I'm good thanks

Because fat people have the mentality of children.
>its too hard to do something that lots of other people do, so i wont do it
>the entire world can revolve around my personal choices and its reasonable to think so
>who cares about consequences when it feels good now?

And like children, they don't really conceptualize a logical middle ground, or outright deny it because it doesn't fit in with their emotional state or worldview. It's also not a coincidence that obese people tend to have lower IQs or come from groups that skew lower on intelligence tests

I like to watch them while I eat

>eating an entire "thing" of brownies

Seems like she'd be alrightt if she lost the nose ring, the shitty lipstick, the appalling earrings, and about 270 pounds of lard

>failures
>permanently blame others for their own shortcomings
>refuse to better themselves
>constantly antagonizing the oppoing gender

They are the same kind worthless failures, just a different flavor

I would be sympathetic if she at least took responsibility for being the way she is

I felt most of these things (as a guy though) growing up, never felt bitter towards my own friends though. Women are awful to each other

>eating an entire "thing" of brownies
Was vague. I was like 900 calories worth of small brownies. Size wise was like 2 twinkies next to each other. Would be way over maintenance if it was an entire tin of brownies.
>tfw have eaten an entire tin of brownies when I was a kid.
>played enough sports growing up so I wouldn't get fat
I miss that energy

Alright brahs i need some actual help

>be me, ripped thicc high test dude
>have older brother who is book smart and rich but low test beta
(Gyno, skinny fat, balding, weak the whole nine yards) but working 6 fig job since 21 yo
>recently he got a gf, breaking the kissless virgin streak at 24 y.o
>met his gf last week
>red fucking flags all over my head
>get suspicious, start snooping and found her fb, insta etc
>mfw i was right
>huge fkin "squat model" slut
>found pics of ex bf/partners
>all black/arab guys

Obviously my brother got snagged by a coal-burning slut who had ridden the cock carousel for decades and decides to settle with beta orbiter to provide her needs.
I kept trying to tell this to my brother but he keeps hitting me with "b-but muh princess would never do such a thing" and "as younger brother you cant just meddle/tell me what to do" bullshit.

What do Veeky Forums? I need to sort this problem out before the bitch drain my brothers money dry.

I love eating watching these while eating

Feel full so much sooner

Why not just show him what you found and then showing how much gold diggers can make a man's life a living hell?

She incorrectly identifies the scale as the controller. She knows that it SHOULDN'T control her so her solution is to stop using scales altogether.

>Speculation:
This is due to her fundamental inability to recognize fault within herself, or rather to ignore or deny it. She is controlling herself through her own negative self-image. If it's not the scale, it's the mirror or other people. Recognizing your own faults isn't necessarily a bad thing if you have healthy self esteem. If you treat it like the results of a science experiment, for instance, you realize that there is nothing to do about your mistakes, but learn from them. In this sense, they cease to be mistakes and begin to be nothing but lessons, and a natural way of life.

I think this is the best approach. At least make him aware of the legitimate dangers of marrying a gold digger. He will probably start to notice the signs in there and hopefully break up with her before he makes a permanent mistake.

I have not tracked my calories once and lost 95 pounds. :^)

kek

in the words of my childhood doctor "you're obese, brother"

Bro when they write "do not reblog to fetish sites" they really, really, REALLY want someone to reblog it to a fetish site so they can feel momentarily attractive and simultaneously garner sympathy points from other landwhales when it's revealed.

Link to Instagram?

when youre that large almost anything makes you lose weight

As a recovered fattie I don't mind them

She claims she is only 270lbs, user.

THISSSS

>Holding a coke bottle
Holy fuck user my sides have exited this realm

It's always full blast coke too

>make sure your brither don´t get married
>make sure your brither don´t impregnates the gal
>go out
>meet girls
>slay pussy like no one has ever done
>gef information during the process
>find girls that are worthy
>become friends whit them
>ask them to hang time to time
>present your brother, hang out whit him and the qt´s

sooner or later he will do the righ by him self

>help him to take the first step

I saw a young girl in the supermarket, maybe 10 - 13, over weight with a coke-a-cola t-shirt on walking with her parents
died inside

No fucking way that whale is 270 pounds. I call bullshit.

Not surprisingly, this kid is dead now. Prepare to be disgusted.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDqdz5_GxoY

Pic unrelated. Sorta.

WHAT THE FUCK

that picture looks like surgery gone bad.

Now that I'm off my antidepressants and haven't been on /b/ in like 10 years this shit hits hard. Almost vomited

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hm-s--sL2Ds

>FAT PEOPLE DEMAND TO BE RESPECTED

>this was his legacy
>thousands of years of his family men fought and fucked to produce this creature
>he ate some pizza rolls really fast and died

how u know he ded

Staph infection from improper wound care

continued eating guacamole

kinda want that mouth wrapped around my cock though.

m.theherald-news.com/2016/03/02/an-extraordinary-life-man-raised-in-joliet-area-was-friendly-and-smiling-no-matter-what/auglgxk/

keyword:
>recovered

>respected

youtu.be/Hb8u8J0RUNA

how u know nigga.

I used to know this kid in highschool. He's actually kind of famous on Veeky Forums. If anyone remembers that picture of the incredibly gigantic fatass kid holding his hand out like he was bending a bitch over, while two of his buddies were pretending to fight on the ground. He was the fatass. They made memes of him forever. He was one of those super rare cases of people who actually, genetically got fucked. He literally couldn't lose weight. It was almost impossible. Gastric bypass didn't work, pills, hardcore fitness regiments, dieticians. Nada. It was actually his genetics. Last of him I saw he was working at a 7/11 near my college. He was about 480 lbs or so. This was like 7 years ago. I remember smoking a cigarette with him and saying "You really shouldn't smoke man". And he looked at me and said "Whatever bro, I'm going to fucking die within a year anyways being as fat as I am". I think he died.

I feel bad for her kids

Also my bad, I didn't mean the kid eating the pizza rolls. He's just retarded.

this. I dont understand how women "friendships" work. maybe its the autism, but it seem that all of my friendships (with other men) are stable and we dont fucking shit on each other in a genuinely mean way, but from all that Ive seen, all female friendships are extremely rocky and can turn on a dime

I taught language arts for a year in the public school system. One year.

I hang out with alot of women. They are trash. God awful human beings. It's gotten so bad that I'm pretty much monk mode now. I don't even try to go on dates or get laid. I still hang out with them from time to time, but they just suck.

>Seems like she'd be alright if she wasn't so incredibly disgusting
Hmmm

she better have got that out of the river.

It's like he's breathing those pizza rolls.

People like this are why the ACA was a bad idea.

Thanks /fph/, because of your humorous yet justified hatred of fatties from the last few months, I have gone from an obese 230 to 194. The average weight of an American man is 195, so now I am slightly above average instead of completely disgusting.

I am still overweight but I am not stopping. First goal is "normal" BMI instead of overweight, then it's low body fat %, and then finally I can join you all in gainsville.

Oh, there's more

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo

That is literally the grossest thing ever.

That chicken does not look safe.

Staph tends to cause lesions like in the bottom left pic, and it's highly contagious in hospital settings which she would've had to have been in post-op for a week at minimum.

I've spent all my life in and out of hospitals, had a few surgeries myself, and have seen some shit.

>the audible breathing from just standing

you can do it, bro, keep at it and itll fall off.

This was his last video wasn't it? He died from salmonella poisoning from eating this terrible shit, right?

Is he trying to impress someone? Who would be impressed by that?

Also that picture is fucking disgusting.

No he made more vids after.

Chicken is precooked.

Not sure what killed him. Heart attack, probably.