Is there a point to using lotion for fapping if you already leak lots of precum? I never use lotion...

Is there a point to using lotion for fapping if you already leak lots of precum? I never use lotion. apparently my dickhead looks dry but I don't care.

Brrrttt *bubble sounds*

/thread

>t. burgerino

soft kek, just *bubble sounds* would be better

>that photo

...*fapfapapfap*

I only use lube (baby oil) on secondary and terciary faps, first one glides on its own after a while since I have the same "problem" as OP.
Thing is embarrasing when your whole underwear has wet spots like you busted ten nuts.

I don;t produce any precum but since middle school I've developed the habit of fapping with a soft microfiber blanket. After years of this I can fap just with a dry hand and it's all good.

Although this + death grip has really fucked with my sensitivity. Actual sex acts kinda feel like nothing.

am i the only one who faps completely dry, what the hell

fapping with lotion is like using belt on ohp

I fap with spit, the human body's natural lubricant.

Is that a question every cut guy asks himself?

>tfw dont produce much precum
no fun desu

if ur penis head is kinda dry is there a way to revitalize it over time? or is it stuck that way

I am also interested in this

I never got this lotion thing. It's an American thing right? I live in Spain and I've never EVER heard anyone using lotion.

Maybe it's because there a lot of circumcised men in America? If this is the case, I'm sorry about that.

Get it lubircated by your gym bro
don't forget to say no homo

>Maybe it's because there a lot of circumcised men in America?
Definitely is

I wonder why? Puritan anti-masturbation tradition? Circumcision being the only thing jews and muslims agree on should be all you need to know to realise it's shite.

yeah. i think something like 75% of men born in 1990 were circumcised, it has been dropping recently though.

Don't know the history of it, but by now it's simple tradition and culturally ingrained. This is why some Americans will find it strange and disgusting to be uncircumcised, despite circumcision being an arbitrary mangling of the penis

I wasn't expecting to find a sound and reasonable comment in this imageboard. I'm sorry for that prejudice.

Coconut oil. Just straight coconut oil.

Lubricates and is also slightly anti-bacterial so your dick won't smell if you sweat a little bit. Great stuff, I do it after every shower now.

I feel the same way

Shart in marts are mutiate though, they literally lack the ability to function as normal men

>like using belt on ohp
you mean everyone should do it?

Why did I laugh at this?

It was started to stop boys from masturbating in the late 1800s, before that it was something that only Jews and Muslims did. They believed that masturbation was sinful and caused illness. The medical benefits were made up later, once it became ingrained.

uncircumcised burger here. never used to use lotion, but i decided to try it and now i can't go back.

Sounds like a huge hassle. I might try it for some "special occasion" but man... so much mess. Definitely not something I'd do every day.

>tfw (((they))) forced it upon their poor, unsuspecting yank peasants to help camouflage (((themselves))) amongst the shabbos goyim.

>death grip

how do you make sure your not doing death grip? Is there a way to fap without it?

that's nasty and smelly

Just like lifting, you just gotta check a more experienced guy's form.

Nigga, the human body's natural lubricant is pussy juice.

holy shit.

hoo is tgis semen demun ned to mastib8 4 12th tim 2 dey

Saaya Irie.

Circumcised and I never use lotion (or death grip). Learn how to masturbate you mongoloids.

>precum
Wait, that is actually a thing?

you motherfucker, why didn't I think of that???

You don't know how much you have changed my life with this comment.

The one who got famous doing lingerie shoots as a huge titted 11 year old?

Ibknew she was young when she started, didn't know that young. I only look at her recent stuff. It's sad that the japanese don't have laws in place for children to not be sexualized so early. She's probably fucked in the head in some way that's not immediately apparent.

But yeah she's hot af now

I start off dry using a loose finger ring around the head, then apply lotion and switch to full hand/fist style once my precum starts leaking out because its lubrication runs out too fast and makes my dick head sort of sticky.

OP here. I personally don't even mind the rare ocassion where I don't leak a lot....what's wrong with getting a good grip on your cock? I prefer that to slipperiness that lube provides

She was hot AF then too.

>that childish face

Not even youthful, genuinely childish. Ew. How did her parents agree to this?

Age of consent is 13 in Japan. She wasn't too far away from that. Of course, I think that only applies to people between the ages of 13 and 18. By 18, they have access to all the tentacle loli futa they can ever want

>Age of consent is ridiculously low
>she even misses that mark by 2 years

Stop.

What this user said, and as others have said it reduces the sensitivity if you do it dry too often. A little bit of coconut oil goes a long way, and it can even be used for dental hygiene.

One word:
Foreskin

im circumsized and have yet to use lotion
ive never had an issue wacking it

I was circumcized at 9 due to severe phimosis. It is what it is.

so what is the "proper form" for masturbation?

>cutfags

shalom

Lotion is garbage that turns to paste after like a minute.

Buy good silicone lube. It lasts forever (hours), has no smell, and you only need a little bit.

t. butthurt bitch

I like to use vaseline. A little goes a long way and it makes your dick soft.

Butthurt about what, pedo?

le pedo

I'm this guy, actually.Parents didn't want me circumcised.

Pedos are attracted to prepubescents. Japanese size F (DD for westernfags), which Irie was at 11, is the polar opposite of prepubescent.

She's still a kid with a kid face and kid mind. If pedophile isn't the correct term, cool, but it's still nasty/creepy to want her at 11.

yes i want to wake up every morning and swish coconut oil around in my mouth for 30 mintues