SUBS QUICKLY DROPPING

ALREADY LOST THE 1 MIL

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares fuck off with this youtube drama shit

milking the drama money
now go away

lmao this is reactionbros all over again. they lost like 5000 redditors and the rest of their 14mil subs didnt care.

same here he lost like 3k subs today, and thats like 90% of the people who know/care about the drama. in a week hell be back to gaining 8k+ subs a day like he does. this wont impact his money in any way.

The snake wins in the end.

It's doubtful, the Reaction Bros actually made an apology video and owned up to their mistake, Brad didn't. He deleted the apology to Calum and has continued to dance around the subject making passive aggressive remarks which only got people angrier.

The opposite CAN happen. Iddubbz actually murdered Leafy's channel, he never goes over 1mil views now.

I have missed all the drama. What heppend?

I heard Leafy was just a victim of algorithm changes

look on calum von mogers channel

Brad made a video talking about how "fucked up" the industry is, commenting that a lot of people only wanted money and didn't care about the fans. He was trying to be the realest.

Suddenly a lot of bodybuilders started sharing stories about Brad himself, such as him charging $35,000 for Instagram posts and lying about how much free stuff he gave away.

Then Train To Look Good Naked made a video telling his own experience, where he travelled all the way over to Brad's to do a collab, and Brad changed his mind, didn't do the video, and didn't even offer him a pillow and a blanket when he slept at his house. He also said Brad was fake and him and his cameraman aren't even friends and don't even speak outside of videos. Calum commented agreeing with all this and also saying he had more stuff to share.

Once this started fucking Brad over, Brad called Calum and made an "apology" video in which Calum was clearly still pissed off, but it was supposed to end the drama. Shortly after posting it, Brad deleted the video from his channel and made another passive aggressive "they're mad cuz of my opinion" rant. This triggered Calum deeply.

Then, Calum made his final video telling everything Brad did to him, basically, Calum was having relationship problems and confided in Brad, then Brad went behind his back and told his ex everything, he also tried to own a percentage of Calum's own website without Calum knowing, and wanted more shares of their supplement company, and threatened to sue Calum because he was liking Instagram memes about him.

That's about it.

Brad is basically Jason Genova without the mental disabilities, and without a wrangler to make him behave himself

He's a massive roid abuser who doesn't know how to cycle properly, so he's bald as fuck so wears a hat at all times or shaves his head to try and hide how much he fucked up. At this point his body is absurdly huge, but some muscles that should just not be that big.

And he's still getting bigger because he hasn't gone off his huge cycle for so long i'd be surprised if his balls ever work again

He lies to people constantly, is always trying get percentages of other people's profits, never does anything for free but is always demanding other people do things for free for him, and anybody who he feels isn't good for him he tries to get rid of them though false reports

Brad is a woman stealer who befriends their boyfriends in order get info, he cheats people in business as well, and has a massive ego that's even bigger than his over roided body. constantly threatening to sue people who dis him online, and trying to trick people into signing over their earnings.

Brad is a basic sociopath on steroids, and a complete cunt to everybody around him. Everybody who has ever come into contact with him loathes him and is worse off for the interaction. The only way he could make the world a better place is to kill himself. He is the fakest person in the world, and is so transparently a sociopath i'm surprised nobody has called him out for it until now.

> when you become so fit your fitness overflows and you become a turbonerd
Is there no community save from this severe autism?

I'm on Dom Mazzetti's side

dont u feel weird knowing so much about a complete stranger?

I also know that Hitler had one ball, a micro penis, was great with children, loved dogs, murdered 6 million jews, had an abusive father he still loved ect.

Think about how much women know about the fucking kardashians

> had one ball, a micro penis,
Thats honestly not true!

>Brad is a basic sociopath on steroids, and a complete cunt to everybody around him.
Anybody who couldn't tell after watching a couple of his videos needs to upgrade their bullshit detector. The guy literally had to fake all his emotions except his narcissism in all his videos.

>I also know that Hitler had one ball, a micro penis
Nope.
>was great with children
On camera.
>loved dogs
Yep.
>murdered 6 million jews,
Kek.

Hitler murdered 6 million out of 5.5 million jews in Europe, and only 4 million survived.

These are the official numbers, if you question any of them you are a /pol/tard alt right neonazi pepe posting troll; holocaust denier guilty of hate speech.

>murdered 6 million jews
New research has actually revealed the figure to be closer to 7.

i thought it was closer to 9

kek

Idk if it's one of you that wrote this but it made me kek hard

>Hitler murdered 6 million out of 5.5 million jews in Europe, and only 4 million survived.
proofs

No way it was only 7 jews in total.

I heard the jews lied about their numbers to generate more attention to themselves

So you're honestly implying he didn't kill 6 Million Jews? I'm actually speechless. Straight up denial of the deaths of 7 Million Jews. That has to be one of the most anti-semetic posts I've ever seen. I sincerely hope the souls of those 8 million victims haunt you till your dying day, you filthy goy.

>killed more Jews than i thought
wtf i really love hitler now!

>knowing one of historys most influencial and famous persons is the same as knowing random shit about some roidheads having a drama over youtube

No just tell me, you dolt.

I heard you are shitposting on a muscle fetish forum to generate more attention to yourself

>Its bad that I take interest in things that give me entertainment

but posting on Veeky Forums is bttr right

its not like anybody can now for certain how many jews died, remember history is written by the winners

Lol no he got rekt by gay retard

Hey, OP, thank you man. Thank YOU. I have to be real, I have a lot of things going on in life right now that take me away from Veeky Forums and, if I am honest, I did not spend the time here that I would have liked to. I wanted to reply to one of the previous 1,000 Bradley Martyn threads, but I just never had the time. Thank you for posting it again. Really. Making another one of these threads gave me, a poor user, the chance to really make my opinion heard on this matter of grave consequence. Veeky Forums would be nothing without at least 3 Bradley Martyn threads going at once, and you have done your part to make that happen. I salute you. I make you, OP, my life goal. Keep doing you, man. God bless.

should have put it on the blockchain

All these fags are just jelly 'cause BM was close to 1M subs. They are all turbo fake and if you believe 'em or BM or anybody else in YT fitness """""community""""" you are literally a retard.

>BM fanboy detected

kys

>muh six gorillion

Calum get back to eating whatever the fuck you want and still being in good shape

BM is a retard too, have you even read my post, you triggered piece of shit?

>get opponent on the ground
>don't finish fight
Nu-male detected. If you're not willing to end it, someone will. Fuck off and I hope you know your woman (if you ever find one) will fuck better men than you.

Sorry i replied to the wrong person but don't care enough to find the right user to link to so.....idk

Dom is an actual businessman like Brad and knows how to conduct himself, that's why their videos have more views than all of Train or Calum von Niggr's put together

>made an apology video

Jews will fake an apology and take $5k for 10 minutes work

That Calum sounds like a typical limp dicked beta gymcel, T B H

I can't understand 50% of calum's mumbling he might be as retarded as bradley is. he should go back to school and learn some english.

sounds like misc

Its less, read the seminal work of the founder of Holocaust Studies, Raul Hilberg. "The Destruction of the European Jews. Less than 5,5

JUST

No need for proofs goy. You don't believe me? INTO THE JAIL WITH YOU!

this calum guy seems very boring.
is this the normie side of youtube fitness?
he makes scott bahbell herman seem intelligent

Calum is hilarious

>lost 4k subs
>literally less than he makes in 2 days average

>INTO THE JAIL WITH YOU!
mfw this is actually true in germany.

I know, thats why im saying it

Underrated af

BAHHHHBELL

the holocaust was orchestrated to shift power to jews in america which in turn was and is now being used to control the world with muh-anti-semitism, liberal agenda, acceptance bullshit, lbgt, cultural subversion at its best. and it worked. kill 6 million to control 7.5 billion. sounds about right. hitler didn't even die in a bunker, he fled to argentina and stalin knew and was pissed at the us, thats why the cold war started due to that distrust. roosevelt also knew hitler was alive and the powers that be told him to change his tune or they would kill him, and he did.

the easiest way to hide the truth is in plain sight. do the rest of the research yourself, no into spoon feeding.
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

brad is kill

Who are these people watching his awful fucking videos though? Clickbait title, 40 minutes of him and the camera man saying bro back and forth. 4 minutes of lifting. 1 minute of stuff vaguely related to the title.

I seriously don't know. Even when I liked Brad as a guy I thought his videos were kind of unbearable.

>I GOT KICKED OUT OF PLANET FITNESS

Actual video: He goes into Planet Fitness, makes an autistic joke to worker about being kicked out, worker is very nice to him and he works out normally there.

He goes way, way low.

...what's going on?