So did any of you ever beat up the new boyfriend of your ex? How did it end up?

So did any of you ever beat up the new boyfriend of your ex? How did it end up?
Why does my brain tell me that this is a great idea even thought i know it would backfire and make even more damage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTAxZPOtGKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if she has a new boyfriend it's over for good between you and her. just accept it and don't do what a nigger would do. she has moved on and so should you

>beta cuck can't move on

no. BUT one time my ex's new bf beat himself up and told her that i did it to save their failing relationship. how did i find this out? when i bumped into her and she told me, i showed her airline tickets proving i was out of the country at the time of the imaginary assault. then i assaulted her pussy multiple times in real life and her throat until my bloodlust was quenched. lies from that dude gave me the ass, what a dummy.

after i split with a girl and she started to date a 36 year old construction offshore worker a month after our breakup
i bought a triumph bonneville and decided to roam outside her boundries.

>So did any of you ever beat up the new boyfriend of your ex?
My IQ is well above 70, so no ofc I have not. Why would I even care what my ex does? You are an insecure beta faggot.

This. Last GF of 2 years broke up and never once texted her or texted her back and never looked on social media of hers to this day.

women are fucking dumb

t. chad who only dated stacies

I always imagined how people manage to do this
you probably have dated really shitty womanlets that are below at least an 8 to not have any remorse about losing that white buffalo vag

>So did any of you ever beat up the new boyfriend of your ex?
listen to this m8
youtube.com/watch?v=uTAxZPOtGKk

it is even more creepier since she is 20 right now.
pic somewhat related

>I always imagined how people manage to do this
I didn't mention that its not easy (assuming you were the one who cared more). Literally, no contact is learned skill and you'll also learn it's the only way to end things. It will carry over into your dating life too as you will break attachments easier if they don't work out.

I lost a cousin because this bitch's x shot him
Tho i beat the piss outta my gfs ex but he sat next to her when i left so he asked for it

why though? this is some fag shit. leave the guy alone,hes done nothing to u. and if u do try to fight him i hope he beats the living shit out of u infront of ur ex.

You know that's not a bonneville right?

Veeky Forums tell me who would win in a fight?
a bulky wimp hipster vs a hippie ex soldier

i know my friend

> So did any of you ever beat up
> the new boyfriend of your ex?
> How did it end up?
> Why does my brain tell me that
> this is a great idea even thought
> i know it would backfire and
> make even more damage?>she already hates my guts but I wanna be really sure.. Wait I know what I'll do!

Moron

What would be truly Red pill is beating up your current girlfriends ex's to establish your supreme dominance of her past and future.

why does this make sense?

Ever read the Prince by Machiavelli? Basically to destroy any notion they were the one or that they were special.