I went too low on weighted dips a year and a half ago, and my scapula has been hurting ever since...

I went too low on weighted dips a year and a half ago, and my scapula has been hurting ever since. Gets worse when I do squats, deadlifts; because they put strain on the spot.

Recently it has gotten unbearable though, and it seems to spread in a stabbing way to my chest sometimes. I will see a doctor, but just asking what this could be in case anyone here has an idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*anus expands*
*BRRRRRRAAAPPPPPPTTTTTTTTPTPT*
*anus closes*

*pfft*. Oopsies

bblllaaappp

farts uh oh....STINKY!!
POOP!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD
DDDDDDD
DDDDDDD DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD
OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
POOP

fpbp

would inhale her fart

pooooooooooohhhhhft

>Current year
>using that photo for your thread

*braaaaap*

hnnnnnngh dat ass MOMMY!

Where did this fart meme come from

You dip too low. Reduce weight and dip higher until the pain goes away. In the future, avoid dipped below the 90° angle(arm/forearm).

PROMP

Lol

this is the greatest post i have ever seen on Veeky Forums

Kek

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

*PRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAABLHHHHHHH*

Who the fuck was the OG nigga that took the time to right this shit?

Why do you post that pic dumbass
No one gonna read your problem

FUCKING Kek in the gym reading this now I can't concentrate thanks asshole

is it bad that i dont even want to fuck her. i just want to bury my face into her pussy and ass inhale as if it were my last breath

I like this meme.

Dammit I just started giggling while taking a shit in my dorm's toilets

Your shoulders are fucked for life. The surgery to fix your problem is ~$40k and has a 30% success rate. Just give up ever being a competent lifter. now you know why weighted dips are a meme. BRRRRRRAPPPP.

*PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPTPTptptptpt*

you got costochondritis brah, its inflammation of your cartilage. go to your doc and get some corticosteroids, take it easy for a little while

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

>Veeky Forums now has a scat fetish.
>it migrates to /pol/
>mainstream media reports on it
>scat fetish epidemic in our youth.

>go on facebook (inb4 oy vey)
>"Veeky Forums is the racist headquarters of the highly organized hacker organization known as the alt-right."
>come here
>"BBRRRAAPPTTTT"

>Veeky Forums now has a scat fetish

>implying there was a time we didn't have a scat fetish
>implying

Dubs speak truth

t. james joyce

Physiotherapist here.

Disregard any advice on fit and see someone on fit. Your description is way too vague and you will get 100x more progress if you go to someone in RL.

anus makes it too obvious 3/10

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

actual cringe

the text was funny, you took it too far baka famalam

Sounds like an Argonian

holy shit hahahah - Finn

HOLLLY KEKKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEK JESUS MY SIDES...

*poop flies out*
*girl screams*
*covers his face*

*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*

Thicc posters crossed the line.

Best laugh I had in a while. Power of autism never disappoints it seems.

If the anus expanded then there wouldn't be any noise, the fuck?

>weighted dips

High test went too far. Now they make fart

OP here. I can barely move my arms at this point; it hurts to breathe, it hurts to sneeze, and sometimes I feel something stab me there even though I am not moving at all.

I am going to the doctor tomorrow but I don't want to end up fucking paralyzed. I think I fucked up my spine or something.

Don't do weighted dips bros. Trust the memes.

#JUST

why god

why

>browsing fit in the gym
so you like living dangerous huh

You probably injured your serratus. Muscle attached near the armpit/ribcage that controls scapular protraction. If it has been some time you can look up some foam roll/release techniques or just take NSAIDs until it heals up

stahp

It has been going on since a year and a half though. Can this be cured with only pills?

Is this the oldest known example of this?

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>fart
More like f-art

Had to check if I'm on Veeky Forums instead of [s4s]