Awkward women want to fuck you

I've been a severe dumb ass and will continue to be in the future. If a woman is acting awkward she wants to fuck you. Plain and simple.

I used to wonder why women: dodged eye contact with me, let me get extremely close, smiled a lot when I approached, got upset when I walked away, always called me a flirt, laughed at my corny jokes... They wanted me in one way or another. I used to wonder why men did dumb shit like: saying I'm a "well put together man", avoid eye contact with me when talking, talk about how I made their girlfriends "uncomfortable", try to compete with me covertly and overtly in public... They knew their girl wanted to fuck me.

Chances are all of you have at least one or two women in your life that want to fuck you and you are just too fucking dumb to realize it, or you don't want to fuck her back. If you're anything like me, your brain is your own worst enemy. You've made dumb assumptions about life as a kid and are currently building the red pill on top of them. Find those dumb assumptions and replace them.

In sum: assume attraction always, if she's even remotely nice to you she either wants the dick or wants something from you, either way the right move is to try to fuck her or put her in the friend zone, but always do what you want the moment you realize what you want. No exceptions.

And yes, this is related to mental and sexual fitness.

self taught lessons are always learnt the hard way.

i can't hold eye contact with people i don't talk to very often
should i try to to appear more confident

Or you can build platonic relationships because you don't have to try to fuck every woman who smiles at you.

"or put her in the friend zone"

Or you can just read the whole post.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPP

Is this a x-post things from the front page of r/theredpill thread?

No. Go to bed.

There's a girl at the gym who maybe likes me; she always looks at me for extended periods of time. I think she's cute but it's less stressful to not approach her.

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

dont think of it like that. just check what eye colour they have

underrated post

It's a mirror, you fucking dummy.

>not enjoying the smell of a qts fart

You will never have a relationship

>just fuck girls dude sex lmao! fuck fuck fuck
I fucking hate 'casual sex'. I'm against it. Thanks to men like you women are disgusting living cumdumpters.

Said the alter boy.

*tips ear*

>Idiots
>reading anything

Oh look, its another roastie training legs

you wanna see roasties training legs, go to lolcow

It seems like every girl on the interwebs is always training legs. Is that all they do?
>yup

>It's men's fault that women are sperm receptacles
No one held a gun up to these women heads

I want to fuck you, the inbred who is so autistic, that you can't count past zero

It's actually women's fault, they created the modern dating scene, or sexual marketplace.

It is the result of feminist "sexual liberation", we have returned to a more natural state of sexuality where only the top alpha males get to have sex, and all the women just share their turns with them. Gorillas have something very similar.

It is only men's fault in the sense that we allowed feminism.

>No one held a gun up to these women heads
Women are ridiculously easily influential. They're constantly pushed into being whores, less and less men there to tell them having sex with just anyone is not okay because it's degenerate.
I don't know it's just my opinion though.

last panel is wrong, women now just fuck anyone, that's exactly the problem. Maybe american women are more picky but still

>all three betas frustrated that women won't give them a glance because now they're free to pursue real men, which are rare
kek, this is how nature is designed you cucks. If you don't like it, Better yourself.

> boo hoo women don't have to settle for inferior men like me anymore

>"i don't want to get too bulky, i just want a nice butt user 3x"

Kek'd

Im not sure if one of the personal trainers at my gym likes me or wants to train me.

She always comes up and has a chat to me but doesnt talk to many others in the gym. Sits down with me after im finished and putting my towel in my bag and shit. I think shes really keen but Im scared of shitting the bed here. I really like this gym and its like 5 minutes walk from my house.

yes she does
flirt with her

It depends on how you hold yourself. If you have low self confidence they'll pick up on it and why you're avodiing eye contact if you feel good in your body they'll think you're aloof.

Literally had 2 girls have completely different reactions but the same exact outcome.

One girl that I was talking to got outright mad that I'd never look at her.

>You never look at me when you talk to me! I'm not going to look at you anymore when I talk to you
>that night we bang and she apologizes lol

>2nd girl
>already got her in bed
>"You know you never look at me when you talk. You're very mysterious, are you embarrassed being with me?

Women are fucking retarded but it just boils down to
>does she like you, whatever you do will work
>if she doesn't like you, whatever you do won't work

This picture is flawed because like 95% of the people are a 4-6 and generally match up with each other

Ok then answer this, I was getting a massage and whenever the Asian massage girl and I met eyes she would laugh/giggle. Then she asked how old I was. Then more eye contact laughing.
What did it mean?

this is a TRP post with a Veeky Forums boilerplate at the bottom. Not sure which came first but either way you have to go back

>trying to scheme with this cute but super awkward girl
>literal ASD levels of refusing to make eye contact or holding it uncomfortably long or going off on incoherent tangents
>can't tell if she's nervous because she likes me or if she's actually an aspie and would freak out if I made a move

i did

Femanon here.
I need help. I don't talk to anyone at the gym (except when I go with friends), but there's a guy I usually meet there that I find kinda cute.
How do I approach him? I'm shy af and don't want to spill the spaghetti ;-;

interest in you

Follow him into the locker room and offer to suck his dick

That's bullshit. I only have dated beta guys so far. I also consider myself beta, for the record. Not all women are out there chasing alpha males to fuck.

Ask him if his feeling fit yet, buddy

Just say hello. The mere fact that a girl spoke first to a guy in the gym will have him doing all the work from there

>Femanon

I can't even talk to him, dude. And I'd never offer a bj like this.

make eye contact and if he isn't man enough to aproach you don't want him anyways

desu

I can offer some insight on this
The picture is pretty accurate, if you look at the SINGLES market.
If you take into account all the girls who are off the market and in relationships, it becomes inaccurate

Guys chase girls and if a girl wants a relationship she can have one because she has many options for it so girls who want relations spend most of their time away from the market.
The girls that ARE left are the ones who arent satisfied with the guys who approach, this is why they are single

If you look to the single market many of the girls will be going for the top 5% of guys and ignore the rest and since they have no real "need" for dick they are happy being single and being sought after

This is why we have so many unhappy single guys, the girls who are single are single by choice and thats what these guys are left with.

consequently when a girl who wants a relationship rejoins the single market she is usually off it again very quickly because she faces little to no competition. The other girls arent participating so a friendly girl who wants a relation gets tons of attention because this is where you can actually get a gf

Well it's one way to break the ice, and it's not like you'd have to keep up an extended conversation if you follow my suggestion. Really it's a win win you get to avoid your social anxiety and get closer to him, he gets his dick sucked. I'm struggling to see the problem here desu,

I usually play off of whatever vibe I'm getting from a person, but that being said, girls being awkward and spilling spaghetti makes me nervous and spill spaghetti, even if I don't want to fuck them.

Just go up and say hi
You are a girl, you cant fail even if you spill all the spaghetti

Femanon, girl, woman, whatever. Here, take your (You) now kill yourself.

I'm afraid of being awkward. I'm the kind of girl that get all sweaty just after getting inside the gym.

Imagine yourself getting approached by a mini sweaty autistic girl saying "hi" out of the fucking blue. He would laugh at me and leave, tho

>He would laugh at me and leave, tho
Fun fact, guys arent like girls
We like girls so if one approaches we are usually friendly and talkative

Here is a fun tip that made me talk to some girls in the gym, load up a bar heavy and ask him for help to lift it up/down or whereever
Make shit up and then you get to talking

I've been trying but as soon as I realise he's staring me back, I think he may find me a creepy stalker or whatever and then look at the ground until I calm down. That sucks. Luckily I've just been seeing him there like twice a week.

You must be kiddin me

This is, in my experience, accurate.

Why?

As a girl you cant fail, guys like girls so just by popping up on his radar means he will do most of the work

I get why approaching girls is scary, they are rarely receptive and generally very hostile towards guys but guys are the opposite

I know they aren't the same, but I've been bullied and rejected by guys throughout my teen years so that's why I fear rejection this much. And getting into a situation like this at a place I go every single day would kill me inside.

>Imagine yourself getting approached by a mini sweaty autistic girl saying "hi" out of the fucking blue

MUH DIK

nice dude when can we expect tomorrow's blog post?

Ask if he's almost done with the equipment he's on, or if you can work in.

Make some small talk.
"I love doing ____! Great for my glutes!"

Slowly increase the frequency of it. Slide on his dick.

>I've been bullied and rejected by guys throughout my teen years
Why?

you know what, it doesnt matter
Youre gonna have to deal with the same shit 99% of guys deal with, you either go up and talk to the person and possibly deal with rejection or you dont
You have an edge because its alot more likely for you to succeed than it is for guys so you should be fine but the options are the same so you get the same advice guys get

"Just do it, faggot"

>Imagine yourself getting approached by a mini sweaty autistic girl saying "hi" out of the fucking blue. He would laugh at me and leave, tho
I got hard just from reading this.

>MUH DIK
Exactly.

Just walk by him, smile and say hi. That's literally it. If he's not a sperg he'll make a move. If he is a sperg, he won't do anything except maybe spill sketti. In that case just walk away or offer to suck his cock.

Well, I must agree in parts. But only because I have a personal issue with this whole current relationship model. I know that there are couples that don't share anything in common, but I don't think it's reasonable. Many people think like me tho. And it doesn't have anything with appearance.
So, independent on looks, if a guy approach a girl only because it's a girl, it has 50% of chance to work out. Both parties think of several variables before choosing someone, not only girls do it. So it would be both parties "fault", both "decide" when and why to be single.

No
You should try to be more confident

W-well, thank you, guys. I'm gonna try to ignore my fear and say "hi" the next time I see him. If it doesn't work, I'll come here to share the link of my suicide stream.

>if a guy approach a girl only because it's a girl, it has 50% of chance to work out
I would love to see some stats on that because from what ive read (based on data from online dating sites and tinder etc) guys have about a 3-5% chance for success when asking girls out

Girls are picky by nature, thank biology for this mechanic and guys are not and this gives us the current position
Sure there are girls who arent as picky and just want a compatible guy but like i said, these are off the market already because when she becomes single there is extreme demand for a girl of her type

Ive met several girls who said they wanted to remain single after a breakup and what ended up happening is that they got a new guy after about 2-3 weeks simply because they get approached like crazy.
Meanwhile most guys find out that after a breakup there are no girls to approach because the girls who are single dont want a guy

I am still trying to figure out how to become happy alone.
Going trough this breakup makes me think about how I could get to known a new partner almost all day.
My mood and happyness is dependant on how high I see the chances of finding someone that fits me better then my last partner in a rather short time.

Needles to say my mood isn't good.

>I'll come here to share the link of my suicide stream.
Pro tip: stop being a fucking drama queen
It doesnt help your mentality leading up to the approach at all
If it doesnt work out there are billions of other guys out there who want a grill, git gud

Not saying you're totally right but it's almost 7a.m. here and I'm quite tired of thinking in other language to explain my point of view. To sum up, some women are bitches yet some man are douchebags, what makes (good) relationships hard to occur. Btw nevermind these bitches cause they tend to get so picky that one day no one will want they, so they'll die alone with their vanity. Focus on who you think is worthy and be happy. :~

>I am still trying to figure out how to become happy alone.
Dont worry dude, it will come in time
I get it, you want a new relationship because you feel comfortable in one. Its how things have been and its where you feel safe
Being alone is scary but trust me my man, you will learn in time to get over it

For now focus on your lifts, hang out with friends and put the work in at school/work
Your education and career are important, in 10 years time this is what will serve you best

You cannot be happy with someone else if you cannot be happy by yourself. Take your time to grow, try new hobbies, travel, learn new things and mostly, learn more about yourself. Then you'll be able to find love again.

Well I guess the biggest problem is also that I don't really have many friends, if any at all.

I just don't enjoy the main stream hobbies that people have - such as watching soccer or superball or whatever. It doesn't interest me one bit and thus I don't enjoy joining conversations about it or watching games together.

I knew one guy I genuinely connected with - same interests, was my lifting buddy etc.
But he completely vanished when he met his girlfriend.

My only plan for now is signing up for some weekend badminton courses.
I loved playing that but don't know anyone that does and it would help me maintain a better cardio level and maybe also meet some people.

It was a joke any one of you autists would have made

>mfw thinking of her hurting

I wish i could help you dude but i cant, only you can
I was in the same spot, being completly uninterested in soccer, drugs and clubbing made me an outcast more or but its better now

I pray that you find your way son, i really do and i think you will. There are many like you who want to fit in and belong somewhere, you just need to find em

If you are cute i would probably pass out of embarassment

Then i would probably realize what happened few weeks later and fall in platonic love and be depressed.

>Tfw this happened many times already

As he responded:
But yea, there are plenty of fish in the sea blablabla
Just gonna try and swallow the disgrace in case it does not work out

what disgrace? that you found him attractive?

women are so damn insecure

I see you are proficient at memes
Pls be in V E G H E L

why are you embarrassed that you find him attractive? this isn't primary school.

i did the exact same shit with girls then realised how repressive and retarded it is. if i find a girl attractive, i'll make it known or know that she will find out. who gives a fuck, it's not an admission of love.

>As he responded:
Im not fucking retarded, i know it was a joke but its hurtful
If i was to approach a girl and i play it up like its the biggest deal EVER and jokingly say im gonna kill myself if i fail i make a big deal out of it
I dont do myself no favors by becoming nervous and playing it up, i was trying to be helpful

We are all autistic here though so its par for the course i guess

I don't wanna seem like an attwhore (hurr but you're a girl, automatically you're an attwhore durr jesus christ I can't even handle "normal" attention towards me, that's not the case) but I have self-image issues and I'm insecure as fuck. I don't know if I would fit your concept of cuteness.

Saying "hi" to a stranger, being ignored, not being able to go to the gym for years to avoid meeting him there, etc. I know how childish it sounds but can't help feeling this way.

Fella, you really need to chill out

>Fella, you really need to chill out
You really misjudge my mood, friend
Im chill af, watching a movie and eating while shitposting on Veeky Forums

Well thanks a lot user. I'll put the work in and see what happens.

The sad part is that people like me (and maybe you) also need kind of specific partners.
I don't like being with a partner that texts with guys all day, wants to meet them regularly and shit like that.
I don't like the process of a typical relationship, where you get to see each other less and less because the other person wants to spend time with others more and more.

I absolutely don't mind my partner going out with friends every now and then, maybe even ever weekend if the relationship is stable, but it always has to have some kind of limit.

So what did you do with your life?

>I have self-image issues and I'm insecure as fuck

where do you think we are? that's like every person on Veeky Forums. i'm not downplaying it, just allowing you to realise how common it is amongst dudebro guys. if you like him and find him attractive, just say hello and ask for some help with something or rather, exactly like she does in mean girls in math class.

then go from there, ask to buy him a coffee or something for sparing time helping you or dont and play it patiently by saying hey and chatting everytime you see him in there.

Yea the own mind thing is the worst enemy, especially because girls tend to rely on your feeling most. The biggest problem that I have encountered is subconscious disapproval. Not even subconscious but rather just related to the fact that one person can only have so many conscious thoughts, but I am aware them...

and the problem with subconscious disapproval is that it can be very legitimate. Extremely so. Especially when you dont do degenerate things yourself and you even exibit feelings of disgust when you see someone else do it, even if they are not a female. Like smoking, or sipping soda.

These two things alone probably disqualify about 99% of all females out there. And its a hard value, that of sipping soda, its a value that I have a lot of conscious evidence and reason attributed to, as many of us here on the chans made our arguments on the backs of this constant truth warfare.

Beyond that...well...not being zealotlike enough is also a somewhat boner killer.

I will probably die alone lol.

>I don't know it's just my opinion though
that's the first time I've read or heard that sentence from someone who unironically uses the word 'degenerate'.

I get what youre saying and i think its quite common
Alot of guys want to spend time with their gf while the gf wants to remain in her single lifestyle (doing what she wants, when she wants and with whoever she wants) and this does suck for the guy
Maybe date younger chicks with less of a social circle? they shouldnt be as uninterested as older girls are and if you are the majority of her social circle she will want to hang out with you

Im not an example to follow, i was on the verge of killing myself because id had it with life being shit (had a bad childhood, bad relationships and now a bad dating life) so i withdrew completly and im now cold as fuck and uncaring

Stay positive friend, it can work out if you put the work in and keep your hopes up

That's why I prefer asking for advice at chan rather than my female friends. They're all like "nah girl just go and get it". Life doesn't work like that.
I'll take your advice in consideration, thank you, user :3

to add to that: A relationship is basically a woman weaseling in, into these values that you exhibit. If they dont align with her being, even if she does think that you are hot, it wont work. The natural way of being with women is if your own computational script for survival, which is basically just math. Numbers stored in flesh. If they dont align with the women, and especially in the last phase of civilization decline as we are in today, where the percentage of bad women is simply just too extremely high, well then you are not really attracted to them.

The only person who can be proud-full of being good with women, is a person whois mental script is underdeveloped. Because threats, ways of life, habits, and good things are supposed to be displays of yourself to the outside world.

If you dont have these things you are most likely just a degenerate manwhore.

>Here is a fun tip that made me talk to some girls in the gym, load up a bar heavy and ask him for help to lift it up/down or whereever
>made me talk to some girls in the gym, load up a bar heavy and ask him for help to lift it
>talk to some girls in the gym, load up a bar heavy and ask him
>Some girls
>ask him

No homo bro you refer to guys aa girls and then ask guys to lift heavy weights on your behalf?

This is nonsense.

manwhore detected

Yeah, you are right. Most women see a relationship as comfort, as something that can have as an addition on the side.

But it really takes some more work than that. One has to be willing to put time and effort and also some change into a relationship and consider what their partner needs and wants from it.

What you said about yourself sounds quite sad user.
I hope you cheer up one day, meet the right woman and live a happy life.

Jesus christ people fuck. Deal with it.

>see really cute girl, blonde hair, blue eyes
>she pulls out a soda bottle
>instantly recoiled, not even joking
>opinion of that person goes down extremely

Eating habits, soda consumption is also a testament of a certain IQ range.

>see a person smoking
>eating junk food
>drinking booze

all bad habits that are directly related to the quality of any human being.

>learn of the r/K selection theory
>learn of all the hallmarks of the r selected
>start to categorize females according to that

You know how dog breeds were created for their best qualities? With this "cherry picking" or rather "very refined pattern recognition".

And living in this civilization allows us to see a lot of the end outcomes of certain people, with certain traits.

So yea, its a hard value.

Manwhores wont like it, and women will scold me for not accepting their lazy and dumb asses.

Make a trip and update us in either case. Gambarre, faggot

Not him but there is some truth in it
Think about this, lets say half of the females are the relatinoship and sexual type. They like guys and are friendly towards approaches
The other half are the attention slut, she doesnt like guys, relationships or wants sex. She just wants attention from as many guys as humanly possible because it makes her feel good about herself for awhile.
All guys are fighting for the good half of women, the one who wants relationships

IRL though this ratio is probably closer to 35-40% girls who want relations/sex/guys and the majority who just want attention so the numbers are off

Girls showing signs of just wanting attention and being generally obnoxious and having an unapprovable lifestyle is a turnoff and why waste your time chasing girls who wont pay off?
She wont up front tell you she doesnt want sex, a relationship, kids or such things but she will tell you what you want to hear to keep your attention

This might seem hateful towards women but its not, there are good women and there are bad women and the bad ones by far outnumber the good ones in the single market (makes you more likely to interact with them) and they are louder and more in your face since they want attention so youre more likely to see them

Dude, seriously