Worst break up / heartbreak / evil girl stories?

redpill me on women Veeky Forums

woulda posted on /soc/ but it's blocked on my work comp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1LF84hzlI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>woulda posted on /soc/ but it's blocked on my work comp.
Kinda belongs in r9k so go there

But seriously, women are just like men if you remove the sexual urge and most of the logic while adding in a shitload of "me first" thinking

r9k also blocked

sorry guys if you want posts that are on the right boards find me a better job or some skills

sounds like a (you) problem

You should be working, friend

remainder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

People will delude themselves into putting up with some dramatic or toxic person just to not be alone instead of jumping into the deep end, cutting that person off, and seeing what new people life throws at them.

I mean if you really want my shitty story

>best friends with girl since 12 years old
>she knows everything about me, only person I told about my depression (yeah yeah I know) for years
>start dating at 16
>it's great
>says if we ever break up she wouldn't be able to sleep with anyone else for a long time because all our times together mean so much
>we break up at 20
>not two weeks, TWO WEEKS later she comes to work (same workplace) with a hickey
>turns out she's now not just sleeping with some guy, but with (someone I thought was) my best friend
>angerandhate.png

I've got a bit of a bitter sweet story
>match wit a qt on tinder about a month ago
>hit it off Incredibly well, she's such a sweetheart and we message eachother everyday
>she goes to school in the neighbouring country and only comes home for the weekends, so we can only go out then
>had another date yesterday
>great time, kissing nearly non stop
>I park somwehere secluded and went down on eachother in my car
>I should mention that I'm almost 20 and have yet to have had a gf and am still a vrigin, she knows this and was completely cool and comforting about it
>nearly had sex in the back seats but we both decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea
>so there we are, she's sitting on top of me, we're both still naked and we're just talking
>make plans for her to sleep over in a couple of weeks so we can do the deed
>suddenly we start talking on where our relationship stands
>come to the bitter realisation that it most likely wont last due to the distance
Feels great since I'm about to lose my virginity but also feels bad that I'll ultimately end up losing her, the first woman I've ever been intimate with
You're friend is an asshole for thinking about his dick instead of his bro, my advice would be to distance yourself from her as much as possible but that seems difficult if you work at the same place
Hang in there m80

Girls just wanna have fun.

Once you're no longer fun they leave and find someone who is. Cycle repeats.

yeah I try to distance myself from them and have been succeeding but then they both messaged me out of nowhere last week "wanting to be friends again"

hope i can type it all out before this thread gets deleted

>be 21yo virgin (no experience, no life)
>get facebook messaged by high school crush
>can't quite believe it, meet up anyway
>take her home on the first date (should have seen the red flag)
>she also had a tattoo on her back, thought nothing of it
>date more often, develop intense feelings
>best months of my life, very content
>too content, don't do shit anymore besides playing vidya and fucking
>she eventually starts acting weird, letting me wait, not responding to my texts
>takes dancing classes with some random guy because i was too lazy to come with her
>of course i get jealous, arguments ensue
>she hides her phone from me because muh privacy
>look into her texts while she's in the shower
>find plans to watch a romantic movie with her dance partner
>confront her, she claims it was a joke and i'm just crazy
>actually believe it because well, love is blind
>couple of months later meet a guy friend of her, who she had been out drinking with a few times
>he asks to come to the gym with me, we get to know each other
>after a while he tells me he had been fucking that girl and shows me proof on his phone

well you could think that guy was a bro, but then there were those 4 months during which we trained together and he didn't say a thing. he probably only bothered to tell me after she rejected him or some shit

I see nothing wrong with this.

Fuck that, they're not worth your time. Even if you accepted their requests the thought of what they did will always linger in your mind. You don't need a 'friend' like that nor an ex in your life.

I know I know, it's painful enough with only having to see her once a week at work. I always thought I would never go through something like this, that this girl was really something else but

what can you do, eh

>girls just wanna have fun
No, no they don't. They want to get fucking wasted. Atleast where I'm from. Yeah it's fun sometimes but usually it's not..

If the bitch didn't want his kids she shouldn't have married him. Hope this causes that guy to snap and double homicide her and the kid with a shovel then call the police on himself.

>tfw youtube.com/watch?v=u1LF84hzlI0

>I'll ultimately end up losing her, the first woman I've ever been intimate with
dude that's the case 99/100 times. enjoy it while it lasts and don't worry about the future

I know but it's such a surreal feeling, we bot really like each other, we dont want it to end and we're kinda ignoring rhe fact the we might only have a few more months together at the most, but deep down we both know it's most likely not gonna work out

That made me really sad

>mfw another sip of ground up black pill

Cuck

how would he have told you before meeting you

>tfw you realize men do the same thing