Press F for Sommer Ray

Press F for Sommer Ray

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5964h
sexstories.com/themes/97/Torture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and her bestie.

Cartels, man.

drug overdose or murdered by her minority fuck buddy?

what will they do with the silicon harvested from her body?

>go to border
>get kidnapped

Wish there was a wall there now i bet

lmao, this is like the dumb cunt who tried to prove the middle east wasn't violent by hitchhiking through it and ended up getting raped and murdered as soon as she stepped foot in it.

wait, did this dumbass really go to the fucking boarder? Does she not know she is prime kidnapping material?

Didn't you know? #NotAllMexicans

rape murder

calling it

or

found 2 years later having rape baby kids and brainwashed to be subservient to cartels.

That's what happens around the boarder. What do they expect? People don't learn do they? Still they're wondering why we need to build a wall.

Cartel fuck toy confirmed

ZETAED.com

She's going to be used as leverage to halt construction on Trump's wall

Probably a publicity stunt for more followers and overall attention

That's actually illegal

Leverage? Ha. We don't negotiate with terrorists.

makes me glad i'm not a woman

"Tee hee sorry everyone our phones died"

So?

Do you think she intends to be found out if she stages a kidnapping? Illegal or not

Probably doesn't even know that.

who is this and why am i the only one out of the loop

an instaslut
would bang tho

this

asshole that im pretty sure every single person on this planet would eat

some instawhore with a gr8 ass

F

i bet some racist white male thought she was mexican and forced her to leave the country

How stupid can she be though seriously.

Bored Cartel guys look for hot women on IG. Find one they want and book a "photoshoot". Kidnap and do the most fucked up torture/rape to her before ending her and ditching her body in a ditch. It's a shame but these women need to use their fucking heads the world isn't like these liberals in America wish it was its a dangerous place full of savages.

yep

Cartel, right?

Why on earth would anyone go to mexico. Im from SA and even i would never go to Mexico.

She's safe. Look at her instagram story

streamable.com/5964h

so funny cause she made this post about "ego" like this bitch is so delusional posting her ass 24/7 and preaching about ego

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Did any of you fags even check her IG? There's no such thing there

It was there, you are late bud

I bet my left testicle mexicans kidnapped them the usual, going to make them eat a shit ton of eggs or something

gonna need more info on this nationwide model kidnap scheme epidemic going on in the states

sexstories.com/themes/97/Torture

Holy shit is this board stupid. One made-up story is all it takes for you to go REEEEE STUPID WHORES EVIL MEXICANS BUILD A WALL.

I can't wait until your saviour Trump turns your country into an even bigger shithole and you're all left trying to process the idea that maybe it's your retarded, regressive beliefs that are the problem.

>a libfag triggered by memes about a wall

"Starring Sommer Ray"
I'd watch it

The wall will help Mexico too, corrupt officials won't be able to just throw dissenters over the border so easily which means increasing dissent which always boils over into uprising. Mexico needs to take back their country from their corrupted officials and disgusting cartels.

Also every other country is allowed a border, why not America?

streamable.com/5964h

They faked it.

her hands look beat up

>streamable.com/5964h
>faked it
>not forced we're just faking it lol to dissuade any further searches

What is this bullshit?
Would not suprise me if this attention whore comes up with a story how some Mexicans helped her, they are good people, fuck Trump, maybe some sexual harrassment to get some feminist buzz going.

And people really waste their time to follow this shit. What a world we live in.

Eat the shit hole of an attention whore. Bitch, if you eat someone's ass it better not be a hoe's

It's always so weird when you have never heard of someone then you look them up and they have like a billion followers

i think they have bot networks and autolikers that they can pay for

She just has a weird birth mark

>that guy who took that photo posts on /p/

what?

cool

What are you going to do in 4 years when the world hasn't ended and the US is still the most prosperous and powerful country on earth?

>white women cry and moan about illegal immigrants from Mexico being hardworking, law abiding individuals

>the second two white women go to Mexico they are kidnapped and raped

Will they still preach about muh inclusion?

That's what she gets for not having sex with normal guys

It was fake.

They "found her safe" and she posted a 3 second snapchat of her fake crying with a smirk saying "guys we're safe".

Publicity stunt by a girl with mental issues lol

Beheading vid on LiveLeak soon