Fuck all the barbell routines which say to squat and deadlift. I aint looking to win a power lifting tournament...

Fuck all the barbell routines which say to squat and deadlift. I aint looking to win a power lifting tournament, I just wanna be a bit stronger and a bit bigger. Yeah sure deadlifts and squats are safe... IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL FUCKING TRAINER AND SOMEONE TO WATCH EVERY REP. I deadlifted 70kg for the first time in my life last week and thought to myself "If i did this wrong, im not gonna feel it now... im going to feel it in a few years time before its too late". Fuck all of you who say otherwise
>MUH LOWER THE WEIGHT AND CONCENTRATE ON FORM

fuck you, carry on doing your deadlifts and when we are both 55 lets see who had more backpain

Here is ANONS SAFE ROUTINE
A
Leg Press 3*5
Dumbell Bench press 3*5 (FUCK BARBELLS, i have no spotter, if i slip i dont wanna choke myself, but I dont want to lift light weights because that defeats the prupose of bodybuilding)
Leg Curl 3*5
Chest Dips (assisted, or use a machine) 2*8-10

B
Leg Press 3*5
Overhead press 3*5
Dumbell Rows 3*5 in each hand
Chin Ups (Or lat pulldowns ) 2*8-10

FIGHT ME LOSERS, TELL ME IM WRONG

Benefits:
Compound movements
Safe
You dont need to worry about form, just lift heavy weights and push yourself rather than >MUH DELOAD THE WEIGHT SO I CAN CHECK FORM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_2JPn6gbKM
youtube.com/watch?v=DkCBWgwml7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to bed

Why do people think Leg Press is safe? It's literally more dangerous than Squatting in terms of injuries/deaths from the equipment.

Enjoy your less athletic movement

>I just wanna be a bit stronger and a bit bigger
then do squat and deadlift you idiot. squat has been proven to be the best full body exercise.

>leg press deaths

u fookin wot m8??

Prob. cause of Scoobs

youtube.com/watch?v=I_2JPn6gbKM

>tries to refute the fact that squats can't be replaced
>lists 4 different exercises to do instead

enjoy wasting hours at the gym doing various exercise when you could be doing squats and get better benefit in much shorter time.

why does anyone listen to this closeted nipple pumping oldfag?

>Leg Press
>deaths
gonna need some stories here famalam

not really a death but a classic. this can't even happen if you do squats

Just dont lock you

you deadlift 70kg, why would anybody take anything you say seriously

a person with severe hypermobility who shouldn't be doing any leg exercises getting injured on a leg press is not a good argument for the exercise being unsafe

full ROM leg press with non ego weight on the machine is fine and a whole lot safer near technical failure than squats

Any follow up to this story?

>comparing leg press that works only quads to squats

t. Weak bitch

The benefits far outweigh the risks.

>hey bro, can I get a spot quick?
It's that easy.
As for watching every rep, you literally have a video camera in your phone.

>fuck you, carry on doing your deadlifts and when we are both 55 lets see who had more backpain

That's why no one will remember your name

>I deadlifted 70kg
>Here is ANONS SAFE ROUTINE
lmao why are you making routines when you can barely lift your bodyweight

>I deadlifted 70kg for the first time in my life last week
Bait.

>It was a hologram

Good bait user.

fuck this is some shit bait

The deadlift is the best exercise that deals with back pain.

Top fucking kek

Fuck you,

Yeah im a begginer. I dont deadlift 200kg yet, and im glad i don't, because if I was deadlifting that much weight then i guarantee you id need fucking spinal surgery.

YOu talk like the fact that you can deadlift that much is actually a good thing? LOL When ur paralysed from the waist down because of 1 (one) rep with bad form ill come kick your ass XD

The leg press is inherently less safe for the spine than the squat or deadlift.

>You dont need to worry about form, just lift heavy weights and push yourself

you can still hurt yourself doing any of those lifts are you fucking retarded

you can hurt yourself curling ffs

Look for a different hobby, the lifting thing is not for you

Also rip in peace hips

> 1 (one)
Alright that made me chuckle

The problem with squats and deadlifts is that people are impatient and want to progress too fast.

Do you have a coach watching your every move? Then, do 10 lb and 5 lb jumps.

Are you doing this on your own? 2.5 lbs.

Let's say you are truly weak and can only squat the women's (30 lb) bar and deadlift the bar plus 5 lb bumpers (40 lbs). Using the Starting Strength frequency of 3 times a week, we get:

Squat / Deadlift at the end of month:

1: 60/70 lbs
2: 90/100 lbs
3: 120/130 lbs
4: 150/160 lbs
5: 180/190 lbs
6: 210/220 lbs
12: 420/430 lbs

Look at that. You can go from 30/40 lbs to 420/430 lbs in one year safely using only 2.5 lb jumps.

>spinal surgery
if your dead lift focuses on your back and not your hammies with the back as a secondary affected muscle, youre doing deadlift wrong buddy

>I dont deadlift 200kg yet, and im glad i don't,
well get used to it then because you'll never lift heavy in anything with that attitude

you're never gonna make it

>I deadlifted 70kg for the first time in my life last week
>Now I think I can give advice

youtube.com/watch?v=DkCBWgwml7I

here's a video of Mark Rippetoe deadlifting at age 56