Mfw I just realized people actually get GF's and have sex without ever having lifted a day in their life

>mfw I just realized people actually get GF's and have sex without ever having lifted a day in their life

How the fuck...

get red pilled about women

pro-tip: it's ALL about d face

height is secondary

And people lift every day of their lives and never get a GF...

>pro-tip: it's ALL about d face
No, thats incorrect
Girls have bfs with fucked up faces too

Im done with TRP, RSD and all the PUA bullshit
They dont understand women any more than women understand women, none of the shit they say make any sort of sense

is that dude's no-neck real

d problem is that you think u r an 8/10 face. u might be a 6/10 face

iktf

yep that's our boy head and shoulders

literally almost all of these are just reject photos with shitty angles and lighting

just lmao @ this level of fatty/skeletoncel coping

>unironically thinks the golden one, chestbrah, candytoe and luimarco look bad in any way

My dick is small and i cum in 30 seconds and i still have a gf. You guys really complicate this stuff.

the best part is that 99% of people lifting would fit in that infograph

Kek

Im attractive enough facewise to have had girls approach and never had to hunt for girls but when i do it backfires completly because none of the girls i want are single

I dont pretend to know what girls like but im honest about that shit, TRP tries to sell you shit that definetly doesnt work and (case in point) tells you YOURE the problem if their shit doesnt work

Social cicle/status>face>height/body>money>personality

word?

wait until she discovers tinder

social status is determined by money and how many parties you've gone to and how many fights you've won at parties.

pretty much, social game is king

you can be decent-looking but charismatic and it will up your attractiveness by a lot

Not at school it isn't

>and how many fights you've won at parties.

what the fuck are you talking about user

the pic is not about the body, obviously people like the golden one has a god tier body

it's abouut the futility of lifting for girls when you have a shit tier face

these men have spent years of their life sculpting a perfect physique and many of them using roids, only to have absolutely no sex appeal because of their face/height/frame

they could have spent that time moneymaxxing/socialcirclemaxxing

it's like prison.

you go to a party, find the alpha male, and kick his ass, then his harem becomes yours.

Women's preference is athletic>average>skinny>ripped>fat
Only cumdumpsters with daddy issues go for really strong men.

kek that boxface

also for some people going to the gym for an hour a day is a nice hobby cause they just want to look better and feel better

It's nice being STRONK

m8 that's not how rl works you need to get out of the house more

like that's some high school level fantasy of going to a part and kicking chad's ass

thatsnothowitworks.jpeg

>m8 that's not how rl works you need to get out of the house more

bro don't even tell me physically dominating and humiliating the previous alpha male in front of everyone won't make you popular.

it doesn't work for everyone cause most guys are to wimpy to seek out and fight the alpha male and fewer would actually win but if you do you get all the poon.

Make her laugh. All you gotta do.

fuck that, what did she ever do for me?

just be yourself XD

>people are chilling have a good time
>good guy greg rolling a fat blunt while talking to stacy
>all of a sudden some manlet sucker punches him
>manlet looks at stacy and beats his chest like a gorilla
>all women have orgy with manlet while laughing chad out of the party

>What if Mr bean and Snoop Dogg had a kid?

it happened to me, i was 5'10 like 120 in 12th grade and some girl asked me to be her bf after a few weeks of hanging and i was not great looking at all and she was, idk it's like it's luck or something cause i didnt even talk.

but the older im getting now the more it seems id need to lift cause im still really small which i assume gets worse the older you get

why should people be having a good time when i'm not getting laid?

start a fight user

Just walk up to her and say something funny

I'm pretty sure the people in those pictures are just roiders. When you actually lift you should see an increase in your facial aesthetics

is this another monarch mind control victim?

those elites could really do better.

Yet both Latsbrah and Candito have/had gf's. Your point is moot

what you think happens:

>arrive at club
>see chad talking to 3 qts
>"H-hey you!"
>qts and chad look to you
>chad squints
>"So you've come to challenge the ALPHA MALE have you user? Follow me outside."
>group of cuties and a large portion of the bar form circle in alleyway
>you prepare to fight chad but first you gotta put on your favorite anime song
>in the middle of fight
>gettin tired
>qts mirin your resolve gives you strength to finish the fight
>as chad comes charging at you hit him with a shoryuken
>he falls on the ground, everyone claps, even jeb
>you get the qts

what actually happens:

>bar night
>group of friends hanging out maybe meeting new people
>jacob talkin to a few girls about his past semester at college
>telling some cool stories about him and his buddies and the dumb shit they do sometimes
>arrive you
>walk up to the group
>they all kind of glance at you and ignore you thinking you're just gonna pass by
>"H-Hey you!"
>"yeah?" jacob raises an eyebrow probably questioning where he's seen you before if at all
>you think his reflexes are too slow and punch him in the face
>he falls back
>girls scream
>"What the fuck?!"
>get punched by jacob's friend
>get called an asshole by qts
>ruined bar night

fucking autism

How do I avoid looking like this guy?

I'm not saying attack the guy straight out.

start with verbal insults, call him a bitch and degrade him.

girls love talking about drama and they will all talk about your beef with chad.

then get in a fight with chad.

win and your a hero who gets laid by every girl.
lose and you will be a mega loser who girls make fun of to your face.

simple primate social behaviors, it's just biology.

>it's just biology
no, its the 'tism.

This is pure autism, you might attract some bitch who loves abuse, but why would you want that? She's going to be fucked up mentally and cause you problems. The vast majority of women are going to think you're a fucking idiot, especially if you aren't a solid 10/10.

Can confirm. I know a guy who is ugly as sin (and girls will admit as much) but his parents own a bar which had him grow up to be extremely social and outgoing, plus he knows everyone and everyone knows him.

You can be 4 foot tall and have a facial deformity, but if other girls see you can pull, they will want you too.

It's been scientifically proven that when girls see a picture of a guy and the researcher tells them he is in a relationship, she will find him more attractive.

bro bro, autism speaks bro bro.

bro, power is determined by violence and money.

bitches love power.

don't even tell me losing fights with chad is gonna make you popular.

this guy clearly has everything figured out. Definitely not a social reject totally detached from reality

Weapons grade autism bro
Do this and you will not get invited back guaranteed
Maybe a police report filed OR you getting your ass beat to a pulp and waking up in the hospital if you pick a fight with the wrong guy

i have no friends

how do i get a social circle? plz respond

bro, you don't even know

do a lot of cardio and actually give a shit about your diet

Start going to a club of some sort.

A boxing gym or b jiu-jitsu gym is usually good. Especially smaller ones.

I joined one last month and I'm already going out drinking with all the lads.

This is incredibly fucking stupid, I want to believe that this was said ironically but I know it wasnt.

If you want to get women (or friends); you have to be LIKEABLE. A charismatic, fun, friendly person who everyone enjoys being around will get all the attention, respect, and pussy because people of both genders enjoy being in that kind of a presence. People are easy as hell to figure out. Just get them to talk about themselves, and comfortable, and they'll love you.

go insult a alpha male and get people talking about it then fight him and win.

bro, there are ways to engage in lawful combat.

and if you lost the fight you don't deserve a female.

bro, everyone knows what I'm saying, people are just pussy and scared of violence which is why winning fights makes you popular.

t. incel

bro that's straight friendzone status.

stacey wants a MAN bro.

if you can't prove your powerful with violence because of the laws in your community or you are weak of whatever, you have to prove you are powerful with money and a good job.

my only fear is that some dumb school reject kid will try this as a way to fix his situation

if he wins the fight he will be instantly popular guaranteed, if he loses he will never get invited to another party.

this advice literally works tho, unless you're an autistic sperg

bro, it's all about not being yourself.

you gotta blend in with the memes and in-jokes of whatever community you are interacting with.

just be quiet and say funny things when the opportunity arises,

everybody is judging you bro but if you stay quiet they won't anything bad to say and the jokes will win them over.

Women can see straight away that you're compensating and will instantly side with the better looking chad if it gets them the chance for attention from him.

yeah until you beat chads ass.

look, it's an all or nothing bet, you either win and get chad status or lose and become a social outcast.

no one cares what stacey thinks because she will just side with the winner unless she has some deep emotional bond to chad which I guarantee she doesn't unless they were planning on getting engaged or whatever. and in that case you had no chance with that particular stacey anyway. till you cuck him

>bro-cology

Dude Bro-ology should be a legitimate field of social science.