Binance bringing lions share of their LINK out of cold storage

Support just relayed this to me. Veeky Forums bout to get REKT. They're almost done, maybe 25mins.

what do you mean?

Elaborate

I HAVE 5K ON THERE HOW DO I GET IT BACK FFS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CANCEROUS CANCER MO GOLOID CHINKS CANCER

there is no 'scam', exchanges keep a LOT in cold storage. In a nutshell Veeky Forums pulled all their Link which is a mere fraction of what Binance has.

>binance brings out their coins
>anons withdraw them

LOL FUCK Veeky Forums AMIRITE

prove it or kill yourself

They’re averting a crisis Veeky Forums tried to cause
Ironically, you should have withdrawn.

>no screencap

Suuuuuuuure

my link are stuck on the fucking exchange

Same. Fucking processing from 30 min..

>try to withdraw your money
>trying to start a crisis
They shouldn't be using user tokens to sell for their own purposes.
They are an exchange, not a bank.

No, they shouldn’t. But trying to make the market illiquid isn’t good.

Wow, the cold storage must be hiding really good...

I can't even get in to my fucking account . All of a sudden "2FA failed". 2FA works fine with all my other exchange accounts...This is bulllshiiitttttt

Same thing happened to me

BINANCE DISABLING ACCOUNTS CONFIRMED

RED ALERT

it was nice knowing you gents

A few marines had to be left behind for the rest to succeed, we appreciate your service.

Can confirm, just got disabled for "review" after trying to withdraw my LINK to ED.

This shit better more than double. I have a 30k withdraw pending that I am losing hope on.

Presumably they will continue to artificially keep the price down on their own exchange in the hope that people will panic sell and they can lower their liabilities using 0.25 LINK. Otherwise they'll have to buy it for 0.27 and counting on Etherdelta.

Most of my alts down. F%^$@! Bittrex, Binance, Polo and Bitfinex for keeping my prices down, FY%$@! scamming exchanges have denied my Lambo.

Can you read? They have all the link they need, it's just being stored safely.

Exchanges usually follow the rule of "don't keep all your money on an exchange", funnily enough.

Read what you chink fuck...proof? Yeah I don't see any. Go eat a dumpling

Shiiiieeettt. Did Binance actually just steal money from us?! I opened a ticket but I could see this taking a long time.

FFS the *only* time I leave something on an exchange it's link, and this happens.

Calm down pajeet

LINKtards are not very smart people

They shill and pump like crazy and when their shitcoin tanks 50%, they try to call Binance a scam.

Binance employees are just waking up. It is 7:55am in Hong Kong

butthurt chink detected. Some of us have real money at stake here chang wang

To be frank, if you're working in finance of any sort, there should be someone waking up in the middle of the night to deal with this type of issue.

Something tells me Sally Yoo in customer support doesn't have the keys to the cold storage wallet

Maybe you shouldn't fuck with it then by attempting a half assed bank run

First of all that wasn't me. Second of all it's not a bank...there should be no risk of a 'bank run' if the exchange is operating aboveboard. Stop being such a brainlet and go to another thread.

a hot wallet is connected to the internet and sends transactions, those are what get stolen when people "hack" exchanges

a cold wallet is a paper private key, you can't hack these, and it's where exchanges store their funds when not in use.

so according to OP, binance is allegedly transferring LINK out of cold storage and there's no scam.