So , what did she do to create the void in you that you try to fill by working out ?

So , what did she do to create the void in you that you try to fill by working out ?

refused to real

Holy shit is that a Miles/Evans pepe?

She cheated on me with another guy, after she was cheated on by her past boyfriend

My overattachtment made all of my friends start to hate me
They all drifted away from me as we dated and when she eventually broke up with me I had no one else left in my life

Now I lift 6 days a week to make up for my lack of real friends

This also made me stone cold and now all I do when I get home is complain to my roommates about how much I hate the people I'm around because I've stopped living in the positive

She was in my class last semester and I asked her out she just stood there and stood quietly. Whenever I see her walking it kills me, last week I was her walking with a fat guy and I just thought why not me I am Veeky Forums

Made me feel unfuckable. One day I will be...

Kill yourself

I've been there user. The best thing you can do is recognize it as a fault in her character, not yours

She picked a different guy over me. Then she got fat and forever ruined herself for me.

>tfw you will never have the perfect marriage with her because she no longer exists. and she never really did.

Went on a 3 week contiki overseas. She said she loved me. She Said not to worry, she missed me so and would be back soon.

She came back, said we should be friends. Take it slow and see what happens.

Then two weeks later shes moved across the country to the same town as the guy she 'really clicked with'. Just to see some family. Now my face books got pics of her and him having a great time all over it.

Nah that pepe is definitely Chet

She fucked "my best friend" a week or two after I broke up with her and didn't tell me about it after we got back together for several months into the relationship.

literally same

except we dated for 3 years and left me for a friend

but i know for a fact with her eating habits, she's gonna get fat af (she was already kinda fat but i loved her regardless; though i did want her to lose weight)

one day, i have to go see her again to make sure she went downhill so i can finally move on. i guess in a year or something i'll try to see.

>took my virginity, used me for sex
>led me on then left the country to study abroad.

She has a boyfriend. We're in the same friend group and I value her as a friend, I really do. But it sucks man. The thing is too is that she obviously likes one of my best friends (whether she wants to admit it or not). I know I can't change that, but I can change myself.

Somewhat related, how do I ask out a girl who's working? There's this girl who works at a food stand and we barely talk, but she's cute and when we do talk, it's playful and borderline flirty. I just don't know how to approach.

Sorry for the blog.

just to clarify, food stand girl isn't the first girl. Although they do share a shift at the food stand lol.

Found someone else when I couldn't be the person I needed to be.

But things are going to change

She wouldn't shut up about her work husband so I just broke contact. Never even officially broke up,she has super low self esteem and always assumes the worst so knowing her I think she thinks I moved on due to my silence.

I went silent as protest to the lack of affection and care she had towards me and the fact that I was done listening to her work drama and bullshit about her shift partner work husband.

Also she voted hillary and I trump. Last communication was on the night of the election really after she cussed me out AFTER TALKING SHIT about an easy victory.

Three years on that bitch, wasted. She barely even pretended to be happy when i graduated from college.

She got bored and didn't want the commitment