Jesus fuckin Christ

>had the bright idea of looking google reviews for my gym
>linked to Facebook
>found people I've seen st the gym
>see one guy who I've always imagined as a tough looking bikey gang member
>open his Facebook
>he is a literal doctor
>he is a literal gay person
>he just had a status update on his profile saying how much he loves his husband
>his husband is the guy who I've seen him always training with
>I thought that guy was also a hang member bikey

Fucking hell, they seemed so damn fucking intimidating at the gym, how the fuck....they both bench 3 plates for reps.

The FUCK is going on? I'm so confused right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5VliEjyohM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gays arent intimidating

you should be more intimidated, because now they'll fuck your corpse BEFORE they kill you

Dont judge a book by its cover

If they're huge, imagine how easy it would be for them to rape you if they wanted to

Gays can be intimitating. My personal trainer is a gay man and he molested me. He was like 6'5 and over 300 pounds compared to me, a skinny lanklet at the time. This went on several times a week until I changed to a different gym the following year.

I know, I can't believe it.

They both dress like typical rough head alpha males, and they grunt and posture like any other alpha male at the gym.

I'm literally triple shocked here.

If someone told me who these guys were I wouldn't believe it for a moment.

I wanna post their pics from Facebook but I don't want you guys harassing them.

I'm just.....I can't even trust my own preconceived ideas about other people anymore...

>let this go on for a year before leaving
>he's still your personal trainer

Probably the most Veeky Forums post I've ever seen

He pressured me into a years membership before he started molesting me. I couldn't cancel the membership without a good reason, and I was too scared to 'out' him for fear of what he would do to me.

>post yfw you find your gym crush qt on Facebook

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

The guy is also friends with that limbless disabled motivational speaker guy

Fucking hell fuckng hell fucking hell

I need to get out more

Newsflash: gay people are everywhere. In fact, the vast majority of gay people you interact with arent obviously gay so you have no idea. Now you know

>he is a literal gay person
Sounds like he posts here.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5VliEjyohM

Why can't you believe it? Do you expect all gays to be flamboyant faggots or what? Are all lesbian a dyke?

I'm shocked though.

I'm 30, I thought I could read people easily, no I have no idea what to think anymore. I'm literally never going to make assumptions about someone ever again.

For the last 5 years I've just pictured these blokes as scum low iq gang members and they turn out to be gay doctors. Fucking what.

>your worst prison nightmare is a good date to him

Sounds like they're way more fucking hardcore than you will ever be. Not gonna make it

>2017
>still getting baited in Friday night

And this is the problem the gay community as a whole has been facing for years. People think they know what a "gay person" is and they judge the whole community on that stereotype. When in fact the vast majority of us are, for lack of a better word, normal.

>2017
>Still making autism bait posts where you don't understand jokes

so i need to be gay and a doctor to bench 3plate????? not sure if good trade

Gays truly are the alphas.

>2017
>still making autistic screeching noises

Considering that gay men are the most Veeky Forums demographic, and well just Veeky Forums it self, I don't know why you were surprised.

The only thing being gay means is that they're attracted to men instead of women.

Think about it this way - people have all sorts of weird fetishes. Do you think you'd be able to tell if someone gets off on BBWs popping balloons by looking at them? Probably not. Same with gay folks, for the most part.

See

VERY underrated post

A lot of gay people male it very clear they're gay. No one else parades their fetish around in festivals neither. There are no fetish pride movements either.

shut up ya QUEER

The guy is successful, happily married, strong, rich and tough looking.

You feel superior because he's gay
You're on Veeky Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>He's never seen BDSM parades or BDSM practitioners running doing scene shit around in public
>He hasn't seen pedophile scum trying to normalize pedophilia
>He hasn't seen zoophiles trying to normalize dogfucking
>He hasn't seen furry conventions or the movement to normalize the furry fandom
If only my rock were as large as yours.

>a lot of gay people made it very clear that they're gay
So do you know every gay person now? Do they just walk into rooms and start sucking dick where you're from?

The Forbidden One?

now imagine them picking each other up and fucking