Building a vape shop and I can't really think of a final name...

building a vape shop and I can't really think of a final name. We've got "Strange Vape" cause we couldn't think of any that isn't MEH like the one we picked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3sAFe1FCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go with vape nation. Have Ethan Klein there to sponsor your grand opening.

"Vape Nation"

Crypto Vape

get some local viral advertisement that you accept crypto as payment. nobody will unironically give you any instead of just using fiat but might be worth it.

Cucknation

Convicted Vapists

Fuck, you had exactly what was in my mind

Jewtubers, really?

and OP, really?

> inb4 u get sued by ethan (((klein))) for using vape nation name

Ape Vape
Tape Vape
Cape Vape
Late Vape
State Vape
Rate Vape
Link Vape
Blink Vape
Hint Vape
Tint Vape

lol I was looking at your comment, thinking... ayyyyy ;)

make your store a literal meme and people will come.

Statutory Vape

>Opening a "fad" shop
>In 2017
>Vape shop in 2017

Lmao @ your business plan bro. Say bye bye to your cash

"Statutory Vape"

Serial Vapists

chainlink vape
link vape
chain vape

Smoke n juices
Vape juice every day
Date vape
Darth Vaper
Vape-r-ized
Vape-r-izor
2big E cigs

Statutory Vape.

Just like Mom's B-B-Q spareribs and Vape shoppe.

Vaporwaves

Vape shop in 2017... I see you hate money.

I'm a cunt

Oy vape!

Vapor I Hardly Know Her

Gay Nigger Vapers

Serial Vapists

VAPEcunt

V A P 0 R

Vape Ave.

Nigger Vape

Vape Plushie

Vape Ackbar

Allah Vape

/thread

Cloud 9
Vapourwave
Vapes on (street name)
(name)'s Vapes

Vape Shill

this goy gets it

The Vapors:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3sAFe1FCM

>Hot Air
>Gas'Em
>Stretchy Lungs
>HACK/cougH

The vapecunt rape city one isn't half bad.

Hitler's choice vapes

"Whites Only"

I'm dying over some of these names XD

Apartheid vApes

Planet of the Vapes

kek. fucking love it.

Blue Lives Matter

A Bathing Vape
Running On Fumes
Lord Vaper

Vaporware

Niggers Out

How about Vaporwave?

Vape the e-Juice

>A Bathing Vape

amazing

1488 Vapours

Vapes of Wrath

It's not vape if they enjoy it

My sides

moist vape

Lol this.

Vape shops are so 2015.

It's illegal in most countries and Vapers are starting to be on the same level as "Sk8ters" in terms of faggotry.

You're too late to the party bro, try to find another novel idea for your business.

Might I suggest something like 3D printing services for people.

I hope you get vaped by a pack of n*ggers

Professor Vape

Neon Vapor Shop
Urban Vapes
Underground Vapes
Alien Vapes
Raptor Vapor
Fancy Vapes
Deluxe Vapor
Pure Vapor
Electro-Vapes
Vape Zone
Vape City
Vape Central
Illusion Vapes

1L9BFSkC3eLdij2FHVZbF8Q3piZTkTbSUY

Why do all vape shops have to look fancy as fuck ? It's so fucking retarded. You guys put vape machine in crystal balls like if it was diamond jewelry.

We also own an LED lighting company and we're whats on the "night life" area of where I live so it matches the theme of the area so far, a lot is going to change but this is it so far.

The place I live has very little vape shops and a high demand for more. We'd be the only one in a major tourist area. It was hard to get the land for the shop but we made it happen, we did months of research before we decided to start building and A LOT of people would like one closer to the area and not 20-30 miles off in another town.

Cloud 9 is kino if you can get trademarks and shit

Cloudhouse
Vicarious Vapor
The Steam Room
The Hot Box
Coil Kings
The Tank Bank
OHMygod

It's not like Vapes are something that someone buys regularly. Once they buy one they wont need to buy another one till years later.

Also, most of these Vape products can be bought online nowadays and they offer a much better price as compared to your retail store.

Geographically you seem to be far from most areas, I really think most people will just think of going online and buying one there.

Underrated post

Vape Escape

are you retarded? You need to buy the liquid regularly. That's how these shops make money. Do you think e-cigs run on air?

Mysterious Vapes > Strange Vape

VaporWave, thank me later.

"The Serial Vapists"

Couldn't be more wrong. Capers go through mods a lot quicker than "every few years". Try months.
Not to mention people love to try out mods before they buy, as well as juices. Most of the vape shops are becoming vape cafes anyways to try out flavours etc
People like to try before they buy

uhh... people can order 120ml of liquid online for much cheaper on the internet than they can in b&m stores. that's what I do. And people stock up when they realize they'll be running out. Nobody fucking buys regularly at a b&m, that's a meme, I refuse to believe it. It's so fucking expensive compared to online.

I mean most online retailers offer cheaper prices and bundles of these vape products online. OP may have a few customers in the beginning that are curious about these products and after trying out a few brands they'll start to develop loyalties to these brands and subsequently they will find cheaper prices online.

That's where OP will need for find some kind of niche to survive as a business, since it's basically impossible to compete against these online retailers.

I think OP shouldn't just make it a retail store, he should also turn his store into a lounge where people can hang out, maybe offer some coffee or tea or something.

I don't know. There needs to be a reason for these customers to stay in his store.

Go visit one and you will be suprised.

Pretty easy famalam. Anyone who vapes is extremely vapid, so you should name your shop the Vapid Vaper. Your mascott could be an extreme downs kid in a superman cistume wirh a fedora, named The Caped Vapid Vaper Vapor. Now you all know how stupid the rest of us think you look with a steaming poodle penis hanging out of your mouth.

you're a burger right? In EU they fucked us over and banned all liquid bottles larger than 10ml.

Don't know where OP is from, but if he's from EU he will still make money. The online prices are not that much different from retail here. Sure I could order 20 bottles of 10ml juice online but since the price difference is not that huge, often times I just grab 1-2 bottles when I go to the mall.

Vape me up before you gogo

Degenerates making money off degenerates.

Enjoy the Hell fire.

Oy Vape

Anal Vape

"Vape Culture'

lel

Vape Squad

Salty much? cool down m8, have a vape

Gayculture (100% real gay dolls in our store)

This is the best. It's both funny (punny) and actually makes sense in the context of a shop that has everything vape related

make this man the ceo

vapurr- worlds first vape shop cat cafe.

No Smoking

anal vape

p.s your 5 years too late with your store

Crepe n' Vape

You would have to start selling crepes though

ya because rape jokes bring the best publicity for a local business. you'll have SJW femnazis lined up outside your store talking shit, don't be retarded

ye then the fedor tipper gamer gating pol tards who use vapes will be lining up to buy

VaporWave

lol

why do any b&m stores exist then retard? sure, you'd think most people these days would just buy everything they possibly could online, but that's not reality, plenty of people (including the younger generations) still buy almost exclusively at b&m stores even tho there are better options; don't ask me why, could be upbringing, not knowing any better, some just like being able to physically look at or hold something before buying it.

there's still huge profit to be made with b&m stores. thinking otherwise is just being ignorant to reality

Magic Swamp

any news is good news user

in fact, it's the only way his shitty and generic business idea can get a lot of attention fast

14/80-Vape
The Master Vape
The Final Solution to the E-Cig Question

any news can be better than no news, but that doesn't mean all news is equal.

Bad publicity can do more damage than good, whereas a softer approach might end up generating more business.

There's a couple generic vape stores in my city, I think "Vape Avenue" or "Vape Street" or something, and they do very well

Shaman Vape or Vape Shaman.

bathing vape

vape whistle?
rape is funny in this specific context

Law & Order: Special Vaping Unit

Ye Olde Vape Shoppe