Omise with another one

2 new partnerships in one single day. one worth 15 billion, the other 39 billion.

mobile.twitter.com/jun_omise?lang=de
"To put it simply, Omise and Credit Saison (A pretty major financial group affiliated to Mizuho Financial Group) are teaming up to allow parents to pay their child's prep school tuition fees using credit card. Currently, in the prep school industry, fees are paid either by cash or by bank transfer.
Prep school is a big thing is Japan, as most Japanese students who are trying to get into good middle schools/high schools/universities attend them, and they are not cheap."

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jun_omise?lang=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am I in too late if I bought at 8.40?

lol. no you are not.

All Omise payments will move to the OMG blockchain, you're early as fuck.

Why would the omg token increase in value though? There is no reason for it to have high value.

yea i bought at 8.40 too (a bit higher cause i traded with eth which was at a weekly low)

gonna hodl it for a while tho

Trust me these chinks can shills anything

I personally think omg is a total
Shitcoin but I can’t deny how good jun and the team shill their coin when they want to get a pump going

Protip: read whitepaper

Lmao these cunts trying to save their dying shittoken. Zoom out to 2 months its a fucking bloodbath.

zoom out 2 months on most alt coins you absolute shitmuffin.

>mobile.twitter.com/jun_omise?lang=de
Shit!
Should have bought more!
im an omglet with only 250.

The staking actually gives you a % fee on all transactions too, they just have not confirmed what the % will be. but essentially the more it gets used the more you get paid

more money being pumped in will result in higher market cap...

Ahahahah what the fuck is this just your default response, are you for real?

The token gives you a cut of all transaction fees once their existing platform integrates with the token.

That 2% fee from those parents sending their kiddies to prep school? You'll get a cut proportionate to your OMG stake.

You could literally live off the cut from a couple thousand OMG if this platform is a success.

should i sell my salt for omg?

salt failed me today,dosent seem to tick

do you even have to ask. OMG will get back to $13. not today but soon.

Lord JUN, I want to know you personally.
Thank you for shilling OMG on Twitter for me.
I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Pumper.
Thank You for forgiving me of my sins of dumping OMG at

why bother with these shill grade faggots? Let them die poor in the cold like they're supposed to.

AMEN.

Every damn time I buy OMG it drops. I just can't trade this piece of shit. Giving it one last chance now

sell it sell it all

The price must not rise....for at least 8 months.
SELL YOU OMG YOU SLACK JAWED FAGGOT FUCKS