Training after Oral Surgery

So I'm getting a root canal done tomorrow about 2:30ish and was wondering if I could still go lift after. Obviously not completely right after as my mouth will still be frozen but a few hours after procedure.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/fitasiangirls/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll feel pretty shitty the whole day. Go the day after

ROFL "oral" surgery

kek ur mom needed oral surgery after i was done with her last night

her face sucks

i hate 'powerlifter' week ass girls squatting 2 plates and not shutting up about it

Who's the semen demon

kek i spelled weak week

Bad idea.

Wait at least 24 hours.

megsquats

yeh why not

fuck no

You can tell she's got the wildest vagina.

Depends on what kind of anesthetic they use. If it's local, you'll be fine, but if they use anything that does more, don't because your sense of balance is potentially too fucked up for the next 24 hours or so. If they won't let you drive after, you don't need to go lift

Wildest?
She's probably a cuntlet with a hair trigger.

Ten pumps later and she's cum so hard and is so sore she blacks out and curls up in the fetal positiion.

Don't let the "she can take it" body, the "fuck me please" eyes and that beautiful little cleft of a cunt fool you.

My root canal was a piece of cake. Just slightly more involved than a regular cavity.

>someone actually wrote this

is she natty?

Yeah, it's fine.

Only potential problem I can think of is that you might have trouble eating and thus might have too little energy to get a decent workout in. My tooth was so sensitive for a couple of days afterward that I could barely chew. Any time I put any pressure on the tooth (like clenching my teeth completely together while chewing), the pain was so intense that I involuntarily jumped/shouted. Extreme pain. But I still managed to lift.

I love her crooked nose and round teeth.

she looks very italian to me

Cookie >>>>>> Megshits

no eyes
if your going to post asian girls, at least post the hot ones

there's literally a full instagram of them to search through

instagram.com/fitasiangirls/?hl=en

>anavar
>natty

pick 1 newfag

>cuntlet on a hair trigger

I would lay low for two days. Had root canal done last year and took prescription-free painmeds for almost 5 days. Shirt hurts and won't go away. Also remeber that there is an infection in there that you want to be gone completely or else it's gonna fuck up your jawbone in the worst case.
So rest, take your meds and get other shit done. Then hit the gym again.