deluded lumie

>shorting crypto
>ever

short penis seller

stay poor
I've only made money shorting stellar

You are the Justin Bieber of Technical Analysts

LOL WAKE UP SHORT SELLER ITS MOONING AGAIN. OH BABY 60 BTC AND SOARING

well you're about to lose a whole lot of it LOLOLOLOL how are you this BAD at trading?

>hes falling for the bull trap
heh.png

where'd you go now, whittle baby? sad because coin go boom-boom to green land? :(

denial is the first step towards progress. Oh by the way, 75btc now. But who's counting, are you?

take a look deluded lumies
this retarded faggot is long
you really think someone this obnoxious will win? lmao

dude you sound mad. don't let your emotions get in the way of your bad call

heh, little boy trying to project his own emotions onto others

dude holy shit calm down, mistakes happen- you shouldn't of shorted. we all make mistakes. it's okay, you'll be fine without all the money you lost just now

lmao, this autist acting like i'm yelling at him or something when he's high off europhia
europhia is the sell signal noob

sheesh, you must've lost a lot of money just now:( what should I buy with your lost earnings? I do need more toilet paper

lmao, freaking out over a 10 satoshi movement
calm down lumie, i know you suffer from stockholm syndrome
you dont even have 10$ in this game if you're so excited about 2% lmao

you are both retarded. fighting over internet money on a fucking japanese image board.

I just think its funny the moment he posted this, it surged off a huge buy order lol

>it went up 10 sats!!!!
>MOOON!!
>HUGE BUY!!!
the absolute state of the lumies

poor guy, you can almost read his pain through the words

literally delusional
notice how all the lumies went quiet and I'm the only one who posted a thread about it
you are left alone holding bags, deluded lumie

are you going to have to sell your wii to get back in the game?

PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL

i am the game
look at this, the absolute state of the lumies
destined to crash and burn

Sitting compfy on our gains m8, not much to post if you just sit there and ride your profits

dude, come on now. don't be rude. we're mourning the loss of a all-in short seller in this thread.

look how badly this autist is fucked in the head, nonstop posting in my thread because he has nothing better to do
heh, deluded lumlet

you call me delusional yet you think of yourself as the game you just lost to LOLL

>IBM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM BM IBM
PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL

>OMG IT MOVED 2% AWAY FROM ME!!! ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kek

because the irony of posting an all-in margin short the LITERAL moment it surges off an 80btc order, is just too fucking rich ROFL

>he thinks 80 btc is a lot
kek
this is how i know you're poor

If the news are a big nothing burger, the price is gonna crash like Mt Gox

OP you pathetic fag, did you close your position yet? Truly a TA master lol

takes one to know one. although one of us didn't go all-in on a margin short as it's taking off for the moon LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS STOP LOSS

my liquidation price is at 3000 sats : )
poor fags going to poor

wait how much XLM was just purchased since posted this thread? I've lost count, I think it's around 150 btc at this point. Probably more though

>guys its where it was last night
>MOON!!!

idiot

your tears are starting to bleed through your words op

delusional lmao
the memes write themselves

You are getting rekt rn and yet you dare insult others, dumbass. Basically you're either a larping faggot or just stupid to short XLM/BTC at this point. Sage

Post link to stream of u heroing.

i know i said u both are retarded but right now op is looking even more retarded, didnt think that was possible, nice just sent 100k

i can do whatever I want to do, this is my thread and you dare speak back to me
lmao

he's highly stupid. just look at his TA ROFL. All chart signs show continued upward trend and he draws a downward arrow with a crayon

wait, op. how many btc worth of xlm has been purchased since you posted this thread?

>he thinks an arrow pointed down is ta
HAHAHAHAHAHA
deluded lumie, its just an arrow lmao
you dont even know what TA is

at least 40 btc, because thats my margin sell order : )
my order is literally why its going up you deluded lumie lmao

oh shit, you can't count either. this is worst than I thought...

it's 200btc and counting, by the way

it will dump right when stellar speaks at the conference
>count
this autist is literally sitting there pretending he's counting the orderbook LOL
yup buy the conference, worked out REALLY well for cripple, linkies, golemtards right : )
not like all of them looked EXACTLY like lumens before they mega dumped : ))))

>"lumie"
>"3000 sats : )"
>draws arrows with crayons as TA indicators
>shorts during clear uptrend

Sage

UH IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS IT MOVED 10 SATS

FU RETARD STAY POOR AHAHAHAHAHAH

nice uptrend LMAO
I dont use TA you moron, it's just an arrow lmao
deluded lumies cant even tell what TA is

we know you don't use TA lol no need to remind us

sorry for your losses with link and cripple but i don't think that trade was a good idea ; )

>both you and another autist say my ta sucks
>i'm not using ta?
>lol we know that
lmao

>using bollinger bands
>using momentum indicator
>I dont use TA you moron

margin call margin call margin call

did you see the new 120 btc buy order go through?

719 now
OP on suicide watch

>default settings on chart
>muh TA
XDDD
there is no 120 btc buy order lmao, the wall is just removed for the dump in precisely 3 hours when stellar speaks
my bank roll is too big to get margin called you noobs lmao

>doesn't distinct short-term, mid-term and long-term
>denies drawing crayon arrow in original post as a meaning of TA
>calls XLM holders "lumies"
>uses Poloniex charts in order to give TA

oh now he says he never made the margin call LOLOLOLOL THIS THREAD JUST KEEPS ON GIVING OMFG

>oh now he says he never made the margin call
LOL
I don't think you know what margin call means

Such a nice compfy thread while gainz are beeing made, why can't we have this every day? Even the future pink wojak suicide op is in here, amazing :)

...short, you got me. i'm glad you noticed. you're learning. this is good.

take a look deluded lumies, this little boy has no idea what margin is, what a margin call is, and is autistically staring at the orderbook like it means anything
and he's long
take a good hard look at this lumies, then look at yourself

Who's deluded now, you fucking brainlet waste?

What a great thread, got to wake up to my loomies shooting up and OP getting BTFO.

Hahaha what a faggot too
Posting from first block are we ? Put the phone away the teacher might confiscate it and you won't be able to short! hahahaha

>5%
>exactly where it was last night
>MOOON

There very fact that it's held it's highs is a sign of strength. Or do you prefer to be in coins that can't hold their gains?

Now show your short or stfu, pussy

this is my thread, gtfo deluded lumie lmao

he went ALL IN LMFAO

>margin call
you figure out what this means yet little boy? lmao

I dunno if I would be focusing on my one word mistake, when you made a pretty drastic one unfolding before your eyes

>one word mistake
>"oh now he says he never made the margin call "
LMAO
this is a fundamental lack of understanding on how margin even works, not a one word mistake rofl
you clearly have never been on margin and dont know how even trading engines work, which is why you're flipping your shit over 5%

kek what kind of fucking moron thinks "margin call" is "a call to go on margin" HAHAHAHAHAHA my fucking sides

I think by now he really knows what a margin call is ;)))

did you base this off your TA posted above?

i hope that helps a bit with the losing money part at the moment ; )

did I base you not knowing what a margin call is on my ta?
wait, didn't you say you KNOW i dont use ta here?
HAHAHAHAH
deluded lumie you're falling apart at the seams

Hey guys OP here, my teacher is trying to take my phone! looks like im gonna neck myself for getting btfo.

P-please short lumens you lumeez xD!

l m a o

i mean i get the shorting the dump part. but 6 hrs before the conference. its like you hate money.

GL catching the exact top you gambler

people starting to realize PAYPAL PARTNERSHIP

At what time is it again? At 3pm las vegas time right?

kek, when nothing is announced after all this false biz hype, what do you think is going to happen

nigga i don't need to catch the top. my bags are comfy, ill set my stop loss ratio at 10% and im gucci. you are the one losing money, i am making it rn.

were gonna sell the dump you retard. Who cares if you don't sell the exact top when you make 50% anyways. Jesus christ I'm almost positive this is a troll thread at this point.

>i am making it rn
XD

Inside information boi ;)

lmao, you're sitting in your moms basement in your underwear eating chicken nuggets right now
3 hours and it will dump when nothing is announced lmao
setting yourself up for failure

holy shit yet ANOTHER 100btc buy order OP, that's 3 since you went all in on your short LOL