WE MOONING

Talks of investment from Benchmark

Too late to buy in?

Anything under 80K is lamboland

This shit has 50mil market cap, SO FUCKING NOT!!!!!!!! 500mil marketcap might be a bit late, because THATS WHERE WE ARE GOING

I believe this will quickly hit 6 bucks by the end of this month. It will reach 4 quickly by tonight and with the recent news and investments there is a clear path to ~10 by next month.

Not at all. I've been accumulating 30k of this over the past few weeks. We're heading to at least 150k user.

Biztards market buying because of this post.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALLL MY LIFFFEEEEE. OOOOH LAWWWWWWED OH LAWWWD

kek

$4 tonight?

i bought at $0.38 in March and have held it through thick and shit. hopefully it hits $6. i might sell at anything over $5

Easily. Expect $6 as we get closer to DIONS and the devs start making noise. $9 after that.

nah you'll see a alt sell off again for the upcoming fork

We've got time - at least a week or two. I also called EDG way back when and that mooned hard despite alts being in the toilet.

I told you guys yesterday this would go up. easy 2-3x and we are not even in DIONS.

Seen nice gains so far but it’s gonna dump for a week or so, from this level, but still be higher than before this nice little pump

Just be glad you’ve got some, or wait for the next little dip

What's with the sudden influx of IOC shills? This coin used to be shat on here...
Makes me think this is a PND.

To clarify, I'm all in on this coin, but this sudden attention is weird.

It's been sleeping. I was shitting on it these past few weeks to keep the price low while I accumulated. The guys shilling now are the guys that bought before today. All pumps happen this way.

probably waiting for the china fud to blow over as IOC kept getting shat on by mongoloids because it was direct competition

Because either DIONS is released, and we all get scammed...

or I make my first million dollars.

DIONS has been in development for three years. This is a very serious project with no ICO and full time devs that have funded it out of their own pockets. I doubt they put up a two week countdown just so they could not deliver. It would spell death for IOC.

Where are all the fucking ODN shills at now?

Sleeping because they know IOC is superior in every single respect.

whales have been surpressing the price in order to acculmulate and now the sell walls are gone LOAD UP BEFORE WE MOON

I know lol. I was one of the whales suppressing it.

What realistic sell price are you lookin at for the next days? Just went all in at 62k. Am I fuckin retarded?

Yes. That countdown is a timer to when Derek Hatton is cashing out.

You should all get in fast, buy orders are being set up, 100 btc buy already (was 10 btc) yesterday.

Dont forget to tip me later pls

1GM51QVTj4PiSk4ZMGMPLKx6LCbx6EfKbL

What do you mean by 80k?

This is the state of Veeky Forums. People don't even know the lingo...

80k satoshis, 80,000 x 1 millionth of a bitcoin