pscp.tv/SunnyStartups/1rmxPOWXzjbJN

STREAMING GUY WENT TO THE STELLAR ROOM

JED SPEAKING NOW

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperledger.org/announcements/2017/10/24/hyperledger-grows-with-7-new-members
www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/53290.wss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That guy literally went trough the buliding and is in the conference room for the stellar talk HAHAhA fucking god that hero

This is not the XLM talk pajeet

He truly is one of us

It is, the guy changed room

RRREEE

Wtf did he just say partnership with Facebook?

COME ON!

Yeah

Might've been the paypal guy, I dunno who's talking. Someone definitely said "partnership with facebook" though

It was 100% the PayPal guy

That was the Paypal guy talking? John Kunze

Fuck.

Manlet is Stellar right? He just said "partnerships" like 10 times

There is no partnership. SELL SEL SELL SELL

Is it over? No news then?

NOTHING, SELL EVERYTHING
ONLY JOHN FROM PAYPAL SAID PARTNERSHIPS.

Yeah there is no partnership, but seriously just wait it should reach 1k sats at the end of this month i mean, the announced partnership with IBM is a big thing anyway!

Watch the freefall kek

Yup manlet was Stellar. Overall everyone seemed pretty dismissive like 'yeah blockchain is the right direction but markets are complex and at best in one year's time we'll see some serious efforts start to take shape' [speaking about more efficient global exchanges in general]

PAYPAL AND STELLAR ARE TOTALLY GAY FOR EACH OTHER, PARTNERS FOR LIFE!

Shit. No announcement.

and its selling off

not a surorise really

They all sounded like they were at a fucking funeral

So, is this going back to 550?

PayPal partnered with Facebook a while ago. It's why you can send money on the Messenger app. This is not new

SELL EVERYTHING

get the fuck out now

back to 550 within the hour

No, 650 is the strng support line, loko atht eh buyorders.

Still, the conference was very interesting, people still ahve a very conservative few on everything, and of course, things are always way complexer then one might believe. I Still think that the general mod was one of "Next year things will really start to chage and start to become mainstream" which, for such a conference, is very amazing in itself.

Guys those are not 20 year old neets talking and shilling coins, but people who get payed 500k or more per year to do this shit in a very conservative, stock oriented world. XLM will be finre, and many other cryptos. But the time has come to no longer conisder XLM as an ALT, ut as an infant main coin with an insane future ahead. If you want go ahead and sell everyting, but don't come crying in some months.

Bye

Got Filled at 640

WE ALL GOT FUCKING KEKED JUST SOLD EVERYTHING FUCK U XLM I HELD FOR SO LONG ONLY TO GET SHITTED ON

IT'S THE OMISEGOOK SKATEBOARD ALL OVER AGAIN
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Got in at 640

I'm holding for the long term as well. I believe the coin is still quite underrated. Especially when you compare it with Ripple.

Same, dont worry :) this will still go up 5 times

This. We're going to get to see that the rise over 740 was not due to PayPal bullshit news. It was due to IBM partnership and massive exposure to the global tech world.

HUGE

hyperledger is ripple though

Buy Fear
Sell Hope

I love Red Candles

no it's not dumbass

www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/53290.wss

"IBM will continue to advance the solution with the goal of expanding capabilities in order to support central bank-issued digital currencies, securities, bonds and structured financial assets. IBM Blockchain provides high performance orchestration to move payments among parties. Each payment is immutable once recorded, and settlement instructions are provided via smart contracts on Hyperledger Fabric. Initially, Stellar will provide the network and digital asset to facilitate the settlement of transactions cleared on Hyperledger."

“This is the first time anyone has made blockchain work at an institutionally viable scale,” said Robert Bell, Chairman of APFII and founder of KlickEx Group"

I fucked up and sold and forgot to use a memo. Am I fucked?

IBM uses Stellar Lumens because it's a copy of Ripple without the Ripple jews behind it.

sell the news retards

The news already sold. Now we're heading back up due to XLM being the absolute SHIZNIT.

i hate this coin to the core
no dump no moon but still loosing

all in again 4 lumens lost = 4 $ in 3 months

How big is this really for xlm? Seems like ok news at best. Dunno if I should just sell now or hold. I got in at 500.

im quiting crypto
always buying green and selling red
not for me fucking hell

fuck it I'm holding. I'm up 16% in BTC terms on this shitcoin. I should probably cut and run with a small win but I dunno. IBM n shit

mooooning again

bull trap

got in at 640 again

to 700

Lost a little in my exit, sold my last of my stack at a slight loss (650 sold after a 680 buy) but overall still up plenty. Could have been 100% up if I held and sold at break even, but I didn't think we would see it come back above 675. Grats to holders, might be a bull trap.