Why does no one call out chainlink for being the most shilled coin in Veeky Forums history...

Why does no one call out chainlink for being the most shilled coin in Veeky Forums history? It already surpassed DGB and ethereum and even the scams that where nigger coin,mooncoin, and kids coin. Chainlink has lost people more money than the opposite.

When the linkies will be the new sharpie marines

In the short term.. yeah... you low IQ fucktard stay poor

They do but are instantly attacked by the shills and forced to shut up

No ETH was way more heavily shilled. Both coins were/are also fudded like crazy too. It's just a function of attention because ChainLink is promising as fuck. Anyone who really takes a step back from the hustle and bustle to think deeply knows that the future HAS to include a mechanism for decentralized contracts. Similarly they know the future HAS to include a mechanism for decentralized oracles. ETH is clearly the favorite for the former and LINK is simply the best candidate for the latter. Another thing us linkies know, after seeing the rise of BTC and ETH is the power of the first mover advantage and network effects. You're welcome for the free 50x advice.

just you wait. Sergey will lead us to the promised lambo land.

Doesn't matter which was more or less shilled. The truth is that paid shills started the Link hype when a bunch of PnD whales thought it was going to sky-rocket and knew even if it didn't they had already bought in cheap. It's a scam coin going nowhere and there are numerous 18-20 year olds thinking they'll get their $50 bucks back that they lost buying at ATH...

>It's a scam coin going nowhere

Oh hey, look! You don't know what the fuck you're talking about!

This. The only retards who aren't in the green on their investments are the ones that watched presale AND ico pass buy before deciding to buy in. Anyone who did their due diligence on time is sitting comfy, and possibly even fudding just for kek's

>every coin I haven't invested in is a scam coin

Cells

Wait people have lost money on this?
How is that possible?
It was shilled harder than anything i've ever seen, before the ICO, during the ICO, and directly after the ICO for like a week on etherdelta at below 20 cents
If you seriously didn't buy this before 20c+ then you deserve to be in the red right now, but you will still make money.

Interlinked

>Chainlink has lost people more money than the opposite

Haha what a faggot, the coin has only been publicly traded for less than 3 months. Get real. I mad so much money off LINK its not even funny.

You are clearly new here, fag.

Yes. These cavemen lack higher level thinking. Don't even bother.

t. bagholder

You don't even deserve 1 single link with that attitude

L A M B O L A N D

link has only been in the market for 1.5 months.

this time next year...we have alrdy made it :)

feeling comfy and accumulating

ttttthhhhhiiiisssss

The year is 2018. I am a linknaire. I have 100 link and I'm a made man. After buying several NFL teams and an entire state, I decide to run for president using my own money. Lobbyists have no power of me. I'm not beholden to anyone.

I buy the rights to the Star Wars franchise from Disney with .00001 link and proceed to fix everything that Jew Jew Abrahms did wrong.

I have my own personal harem of white women and order them into wheat fields to entertain me. They gladly do so and call me "Daddy Link".

I look back on 2017 and realize that the purchase of 100 links is the best thing I ever did in my life. All I had to do was turn the haters and elmer fud's down and listen to my inner warren buffet. Moats.