Would you ever get a tattoo...

would you ever get a tattoo? I feel like every social and outgoing normie who is fit and sexy rocks one and honestly it looks kind of dope, I've considered one for years and this is the design that got stuck. I've drawn it on my arm a couple of times to get a feel for it and I actually feel like it's not horrible. and I am one of those guys who are super critical about tattoos and think most are absolute garbage.

plz be 100% honest because I might be so high on the idea of having this tattoo that I don't see that it may not be the best idea

I thought I start with this and make it into a small sleeve to my elbow and some of my chest

Looks like a three year old draw it and therefore I deem this thread trolling.

Is that peck?

this is what its supposed to be. its hard to draw with left hand :(

Maybe something like this, certainly not that thrash.

wannabe cyborg doesn't look trash to you?

kek

Personally don't like tattoos whatsoever, so maybe I'm not the one to ask

Nope, i like it, certainly more than spastic bird.

Looks like shit. Not trolling.

I've never cared about tattoos, tho. If I could get something from a super expert top of the world tattoo artist who put some real piece of art on me I would get it, but getting a fucking piece of shit like every other normie out there... I don't think so.

The only way I'd get a tattoo is if I was in some military squad or cult or movement or whatever whee it was something I'd want to constantly remember for the rest of my life

I promise you 99% of all tattoos are just autistic shit people will regret later
Remember the dumb shit you used to do as a kid/teenager, like your edgy phase or whatnot? Imagine if that shit stuck with you for life.That's what most tattoos are.

Draw a sketch of it first, then ask friends with good tattoos to give you recommendations, go to the shop and find someone who's artwork you like. You can ask them to see their work and they usually have binders full of it. Give your piece to them and ask if they can embellish it and make it look better. I personally love tattoos, I have a fox on my right arm and a bear on my left, I never once regret getting it, only that I had gotten it more detailed. You want to really like what you are getting done, and this is not the endeavor you want to undergo with cheapness in mind. Spend the money for a good, well regarded artist who is known for good work. Also ask what kind of ink options you have.

yea I'm not a kid any more though, most friends who got tattoos got whatever they thought looked nice and they say they don't even notice them anymore, that it's a part of them or some shit

is this a benis bird?

> I'm not a kid any more though
Remember how mature you thought you were as a kid?

Do whatever you want man, my point is people fuck themselves up for some bullshit just because they want to show everyone how unique they are at the moment or whatever.

At this point you're more unique for not having tattoos desu.

it's Shahbaz, a god who guided Faravahar to persia.

mythology, don't take it too srsly

Tattoos are for faggots. Every cocksucking normie thinks getting a tattoo makes them badass. It doesn't. It just makes you like every other tryhard MTV watching YOLO Nigerian.

>any socially adjusted and social person who gets laid and have tons of friends and parties have tattoos
>you should not be a normie, stick to the pale, basement dwelling autist look, that makes you so much more superior

ok friendo

Pretty much this.
While I'm certainly not opposing tattoos or anything I find most of them dumb. Some of them look good and have a good reason for having them. For an example my father got a tattoo of the logo of his favourite hockey team on his pec. The team (and hockey) is a big part of his life and our family has been following said team for almost 100 years.

got this last night

needs to be a gallon bottle C'MON

Tattoos are like putting bumper stickers on a ferrarri. I have quite a few friends with tattoos and some are even tattoo artists and can confirm only 3 of them are successful people. As my granpa said "tattoos are for poor people". As an user said earlier if I was in the military I might consider it but every time I have thought about getting a tattoo a year or so later I always think thank god I didn't.

>the enthusiastic dyel that just read SS and experienced noob gains

I hope no one actually got that done

i dig the scribbled on aesthetic desu

only acceptable tattoo

I pray this isnt real

You ain't a Ferrari bro you're a fucking ford pinto

I wanna get this and probably a bicep band

why do you want that tattooed on your arm? for self-expression? what fucking adult can't express themselves in more productive ways than a tattoo? do you just want more attention because your dad was more into work than time with you as a kid? tattoo is just a band-aid it won't fix your real problems.

please explain why it's a good idea for you to get a tattoo and how it will improve your life.

nice gyno lmao

leave this board roach

I got my first tattoo yesterday

I'm 34

I feel like I've given this plenty of thought over the last 20 years and I won't regret my final decision.

I know so many people who got tattoos young and I'd say 9/10 regret what they got

Ive thought about getting a tattoo for years, having a hard time settling on a design.

I kinda want a japanese style snake on my arm. Also kinda wanna get pic related on my shoulder or something.

>Underneath this skin, I am a Turkish flag

>getting a tattoo of a corporation

What the fuck is wrong with Turks being so proud of their nationality?

I hope you at least live there.

Fuck me, ultimate trash right there! Bicep bands went out in the late 90's.

obviously I want one to express things but over that I want one because it looks cool, that is argument enough because guess what, it's not going to kill you and it won't harm you unless you get a full sleeve then you probably will find it hard to get a job

it's not me, I WANT to get this done

leave this board /pol/tard

kek

nothing wrong with it, I just feel proud of living amongst my peers, going through the same struggles and all the major character influences our leaders (ataturk specifically) had on me

turks grow up to love their nation and to love their people and we have very unique characters I've never seen anywhere else, it makes me feel proud even though we may be stupid, we may be cunts but we're strong and resilient etc...

either way, it's good to love where you're from no matter where that is, because you're the one who helped make it like that, and I want to hopefully help Turkey be great again

I think they look cool

I don't give a fuck about trends

It's not a big corporate team, it's one of those smaller teams run by local community.

ROACH

someone grab the raid

Is someone upset that people think he is trailer trash because of his shitty tattoos? Another fun fact 90% of women with tattoos are sluts

Asking Veeky Forums is about tats is a waste of time unless you want to listen to a bunch of boring goody two shoes NEETs drone on about muh degeneracy and ew it's trashy and blah blah. High inhib people always say the same shit about tattoos, drugs, alcohol, and casual sex and most of the time have never done any of it.

I have tattoos but i hate how normie they've become

Well, as long as you actually live in turkey there is nothing wrong with it.

I just hate the fucking turks that live here in Germany and have a strong identification as Turks still.
Even the way they speak our language is so fucking lowlife and an instant trailer trash stamp.

This desu. I have nothing in my life that I would want on my body for the rest of my life. I'm not opposed to tats but I just don't have (in my mind at least) a good reason to get one.

Ive been thinking of a tattoo as well either a bear, or like a sun generic shit tier hipster shit but with being dyel status get girls here, so I need idea or drawings . Maybe even aztec style and yes Hispanic but not cactus Hispanic

Looks like a reaper from mass effect desu family.

how to get yuri boyka's body tho

can I ask you why specifically you hate us though?

if it's for something 100 years ago or "muh deus vult" that's just plain idiotic

I think Germany and central Europeans have a reason to hate us even if it's unreasonable (due to the "Turks" in Germany are hated UNIVERSALLY as they are not Turks but fakers and are contaminated with Kurdish culture), but for anyone else I don't see why you can have such a strong hatred for us.

If it's religion-wise, Turks aren't muslims anyway, no matter how hard they say "yes I am", everyone in Turkey is born muslim by the state so everyone just grows up with the identity but hardly anyone follows the ideology, I mean RakI is a famous Turkish alcoholic beverage, pig isn't eaten much if it is at all but that's due to the fact pigs can't be safely bred in hot countries due to it being hard to control quality and making sure they're disease-free.

You know they're equally hated in Turkey, and they don't speak Turkish properly either. I'd agree that they were Turkish if they had Turkish culture and spoke the language correctly but they're Kurdish-tier.

I've got a big traditional rattlesnake and the birth dates of my parents and sisters. I don't regret any and love all of them to this day, several years after getting it done.

You do you, OP. Most people in Veeky Forums are going to say they are degenerate and shit, and while I believe in degeneracy as a current social problem, I don't believe tattoos are that big of a deal. I personally find it beautiful in the right body.

Having that said, don't start with an arm one. Your first design is always going to be the one you like the least. Arms tattoos are difficult to hide. My suggestion - and it's only a suggestion, mind that - is starting with a thigh placement, maybe back.

fit is an extension of /pol/ roach.

Why the fuck do people get barbed wire as a tattoo? Jesus it's so retarded

>several years after getting it done
Wow so long.

That looks like the tribal tattoo's cousin. Still lame.

"Mommy said I'm a Ferrari"
>spends all day posting on a Serbian Pubic hair knitting forum

Yeah dude sorry you suck. A few bumper stickers would probably improve your appearance, or at least make people think you're funny.

you are degenerate

>Look at me! I have shitty tribal tattoos! Pay attention to me! I'm so unique and different!
You seem extremely triggered that people who didn't grow up in the trailer park view people like you with tattoos as pond scum.

thoughts on irezumi/japanese style tattoos?

I've been tempted to get a sleeve, but when you think about it, what is the actual point of putting ink in you? To me it's silly to put something you like or that defines you on yourself, you have memories for that. Plus, people and circumstances are constantly changing, so something you held dear before may not matter as much later.

Besides that it's just to look cool. But then you just scream to everyone that you care what others think about you enough to alter yourself. A true alpha wouldn't give a fuck what others thought about him and wouldn't give in to peer pressure from others to do something.

Barb wire is a prison tattoo I think. Popular with Russian gangs.

it's going to turn into a hairy turkish flag when the hair grows back
>so roach even the flag is a hairy carpet
LIL

>current society is degenerate
>but it's not MY degeneracy that's the problem11!!

>please explain why it's a good idea for you to get a tattoo and how it will improve your life.

ok so you didn't even try to explain it. cool.

Even in highschool I never got people getting tattoo's because they wanna be unique, but everyone is getting tattoo's so I'm more unique to not have one.

Still kinda believe that. Have the desire to get a tattoo some point in my life time. (I'm 30) Can't think of anything I'd want tattoo'd on my body for the rest of my life though because I'm not an impulsive tool. Closest thing I've debated is getting my BLOOD TYPE tattoo'd on some where in a semi clever way.

Explain the meaning of this tattoo please (curious)

>being a nationalist

lol

Why do you do things just to be unique?

Oh. I am in poland rn and i see a lot of big guys with shit like barbed wire, angel wings on their back/delts and shitty tribal tattoos. Instantly makes them look like "meatheads" (as much as i hate the word) but i guess it's more of a thing in eastern europe

Yeah i mean it's 2017, borders dont exist we're all human beings xD

if you like it and have thought about it for a long time just go for it. what do you have to lose?

Berserk

shit that's actually quite fucking cool

ROID
TAT
TAN

Noice

I have the brand on my right bicep. Can't be arsed to take a pic though. At work.

pon pon pata pon

Veeky Forums tattoo inspo

Been considering similiar for a while now
Also might get GnR logo with opposing pistols on shoulder

>getting a tattoo of another man on your shoulder

top cuck

>only acceptable tattoo

Everything else is just trash

>would you ever get a tattoo?
No, I'm a lot of things but not a degenerate

>Would you ever get a tattoo?

Fuck no. My sister got one of a bible verse and another of my dead grandfather's signature. Looks stupid as fuck, even if it is supposed to be sentimental.

No girl will ever decide to fuck you for a cool tattoo
No guy will be your bro because of a tattoo
You'll end up getting more and more thinking the next will complete it but it'll be missing something
You will hate some of you're tattoos eventually
It'll spoil the inserts and peaks of your muscles
Children will probably like them
You'll never get a high end job because you'll look like a teenager

I hate tattoos desu

>middle eastern meme tattoos

Bro people who get pussy get pussy. The tattoo isn't changing that, you sound like you're upset with yourself and your trying to force you're way into Chadhood by copying them, its not gonna work.
If you want a real change from a needle I'd say take the ink out and put some juice in.

The easiest way to tell you're dealing with low life trash is tattoos. I have done some stupid stuff in my life but never hit the bottom and got a tattoo.

Are you Japanese?

I once fucked a guy that had a monster tattoo on his butt cheek.
It looked retarded af.

His tattoos at least flow with his muscles, he actually knew what he was doing, some guys get sleeves that make 1 arm look half the size of the other.
But tattoos are still shit unless you're an islander in a tribe or aomething

SIPS

>learn2read
Gnr logo on shoulder

Pic related

Dig your grandpa up from his grave and tell him I said he's a faggot.

THis is genius.
>get asked about tattoo on arm.
> say the rest is on back, I'll have to show you the whole thing so it makes sense
>take off shirt
> show gains
>drown in pussy and lick and fuck your way out

Flow chart incoming.

I'll tell him you said that this summer when we are at the yacht club having brunch before going sailing while your at a monster truck rally eating corn dogs

Dude this isn't the 1950s. I would honestly say that out of the popular guys I know (the Chads as /r9k/ would put it) most have tattoos.

I work in finance and I was surprised how many people in my line of work have tattoos. It's no longer a working class thing.