WEEKEND IDEALS GOD DAMN IT!

WEEKEND IDEALS GOD DAMN IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/if-you-got-a-high-fwhr-baldness-wont-affect-you-much.95590/
imgur.com/a/6RZg4
youtu.be/RrzsDvdBzIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw I also look like Trevor from GTAV bro.

So your goal is to be balding?

no, I already unlocked that acheivment

you have to have it to want it. it's a coping mechanism desu feels meh man

You got it, my balding friend.

had a hell of a time finding good fashion pics, desu

My ideal is Ben Affleck Batman.
Give me a year...

>girl that likes atmospheric black metal

i'd kill you and steal her.

>goal hair: jason statham

Coping baldlets are so funny

>ideals
>the best possible hair you can think of
>bald

kek
cyoot
oh my
>bottom left girl
f-fuark I think ill take that one too

here's the original image

muh nig

moosefix is mine, delete your post immediately

unless you have a face that's literally designed by god for mean mugging the jason statham doesn't look good, maybe just go bald
>30 seconds to mars and atmospheric black metal
there is literally not a single person in existence that fits this, like style tho
based gaybro taste
>ideal girl is a man
why are women so strange

>tfw already have grill in mind and visiting her in March, I know she likes me but don't know to what extent and I'm hoping she feels the same way about me that I do about her

I'm fucking excited lads

>ITT: people who want moosefix gf

What's with everybody wanting to fuck basic Instagram bitches? My gf half assedly follows some instagram famous girl and it's already annoying as fuck to hear her talk about it like it's the Bible. Dating a girl who has the perfect Instagram look must be the most suicide inducing thing ever.
Pump and dump an Instagram chick, yes. Dating an Instragram girl, holy fuck no

idk, basic instagram bitches are to girls like zyzz, klokov and clarence are to us

As long as you have a high facial width-to-height ratio on a lean face having hair doesn't matter that much

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/if-you-got-a-high-fwhr-baldness-wont-affect-you-much.95590/

Idk about Klokov and Clarence private life but dating Zyzz long term isn't something I imagine being enjoyable unless the girl is really fond of fitness aswell

best one yet

Mayuri is not a man

>wanting Ryan Gosslings shit body
Lel

Cope.

Everyone looks better with hair.

I'm not saying that these guys wouldn't look better with hair, what I'm saying is that hair doesn't matter if you have the fwhR, skull shape, brow ridge, jaw, and all other things going for you.
These traits is what women find sexually attractive in your face.

If they are not on estrogen blokers, their attraction to these men will be very, very high.

Besides fwhR, there are certain SKULL shapes that all women are hardwired to find sexually attractive.
Mostly common in men with high T as seen in this imgur album.

imgur.com/a/6RZg4

Also I'm not coping since I know I have a low fwhr and when I start balding I'm pretty much screwed.

This guy has a low fwhr and he looks like a creepy stalker without his hair.
youtu.be/RrzsDvdBzIk

ur a genius

>undetectable hair line

how in the fuck does that look so real

man, konstantins has such a nice, proportional fucking torso. I'd love to have those ratios at any weight, desu

So much broscience. Testosterone affects the shape of your skull now? Are you high?

Look dude, it's okay to go bald. You got cucked by your genes. Life's a bitch. Get over it.

Body is goat. Superthicc.

you want to be bald?

god dam he's got some child bearing hips irl

He wants to be the TRANSPORTER

blyat

>that girl choice

kill yourself my bro

How do people get such a defined back? Top left picture.

lol i know, "i'll take the average bimbo blonde for $200 alex"

I'm a baldlet myself and i'd kill an innocent person if that'd mean getting my hair back. That's ofcourse if i wouldn't go to jail.

>moosefix is mine,

You better hope I don't meet you someday, faggot. Moose is mine.

>wanting a woman that has dyed hair and wears metric tone of make up
Do you also want to stick your dick in a bucket of paint and put layer of plaster on face? Natural or bust.

uh yes it does, are you retarded. Why do you think men and women have different face shapes. More testosterone will give you a more masculine face. unfortunatley this only works as your growing up.

theres grow your hair back hypnotherapy. try it

I've looked it up and i must say what the fuck.

>implying she's not 10/10 with or without makeup

And almost every girl dyes her hair, that's the absolute dumbest red flag ever.

> He thinks every blonde or brunette he sees is natural.

Majority of girls dye their hair it doesn't just have to be neon colors.

>mentally ill cunt
>10/10
End yourself

>every women does this so it's okay!
If you like it then it's fine for you, personally i find it disgusting.

>enjoys lifting
>comics
>vidya
>mentally ill

By that logic everyone on Veeky Forums is mentally ill.

Why? It's just hair. Heck, I have long hair and I'm thinking about dyeing it for some variety. Looking the same gets boring.

Nigga, she's self proclaimed random shit like face blindness and some weird sexuality if I remember correctly. She's tumblr mentally ill

OP here. you guys sure are worried about balding.

I'm 36 and am lucky my face shape is good for shaving the head, I guess. my hair was always ugly as fuck (curly hair is ridiculous on a dude) so I started shaving it as a teen. I'm now balding, but I haven't grown it in 18-19 years so it makes no difference.

all the body pics are Kinobody. he lifts heavy, reverse pyramid with 4-6 reps and does chin and pull-ups with a lot of extra weights on weight belt.

>male with long hair
c
u
c
k

>jelly baldfag detected

How you doin', cueball?

>she's self proclaimed random shit like face blindness
>face blindness is a symptom of autism

Literally /ourgirl/.

bottom right woman is the reaction when a bald man courts her

not that guy because I think she is really cute but even though almost every girl dyes her hair, the vivid colors are indicators of something.

y so mean desu ;_;

Yes, of you having autism. Or maybe you're too young to remember how popular bleached blondes were in the 90s and early 2000s.

maybe you are too far up your own ass and ideas to listen to other people's opinions.

Really made me laugh when I saw the "girl" :D

I'd listen to your ideas if they made sense.