I need a quick reply. I ordered the Ohio power bar but after ordering they tell me it is a 2 week delay...

I need a quick reply. I ordered the Ohio power bar but after ordering they tell me it is a 2 week delay, so i am thinking to switch to the other one.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B0039Z5FHQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
davedraper.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/9485/
roguecanada.ca/stainless-steel-ohio-bar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will I regret not getting the aggressive knurl?

400 $ for a hipster bar.

You are a Good goy

no im aryan nazi

Can't go wrong with the Ohio desu it's a nice bar.

>that import and delivery mark up

get cucked, leaf.

thanks trudeau

I have a chan bar

Love it.

>paying extra for the "rogue" branding

amazon.com/gp/product/B0039Z5FHQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i have this. it's great. and about $200 cheaper.

Except they're thick as fuck

I own the ohio power. It's bretty good, but get the zinc coat. Mines oxidating slightly in the center knurling.

doesn't steel feel better and look better

Not to mention cheaper

Rogue is a company selling overpriced products to dumb people with too much money thinking their muscles will grow bigger because there's an aggressively marketed brand on their weights.

so tell me a better brand that's not cheap junk that could be resellable in 20 years without a value extremely depreciating

York

Link?

davedraper.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/9485/

Shot breaks and made in China. Fuck you commie DYEL faggot. Eat a bag of dicks. Rogue is fine and American made.

You are a retard. you do know what guy means?

>york

kys

OPB is honestly the best barbell you can buy that isn't eleiko

Oh york is chinese? nvm fuck chinks

He said goy

Don't buy the bare steel bar.

Stainless steel or go home.

yeah I ment goy :D

Yes I do know what it means thats why i said im an aryan nazi.

None of these are stainless steel. and stainless steel is 200 dollar more my friend

Why would anyone pay this much for a fucking barbell? Why not guy get a second hand bar for like £30 / $60 ebay it or gumtree

Because that money spent is money lost. Good quality things are always resealable to a local gym, or to other people. No one will buy double used trash

>Stainless steel or go home.
>not lifting rusty weights

How do they know it's double used? I picked my bar up for £40 off gumtree, a little clean up and oil later and it's looking nearly new. Spins nice and smooth. Why would I pay more? And all bars eventually devalue to the same sort of price unless it's some silly money eleiko

he ment meant

Do you prefer a rusty bar that will seriously mess up your hands should it ever rupture your skin?

Then give me a good stainless bar, because rogue power bar isnt in stainless buddy. and im not spending 800 dollars

thats like wondering why someone would buy a lambo instead of a peugeot
because its worth the money
i bought the euro wl bar and its excellent

If stainless is not something that's in your budget i would buy anything over bare steel. Even a black oxide or zinc plated is better than bare steel imho.

Or, you could religiously oil and clean your bare steel bar after every workout, treat it the same as you would a gun after shooting

So what's the verdict boys. Upgrade to zinc, wait 2+ weeks for my bare steel and make NO GAINZ, or upgrade 200 dollars to stainless steel ohio roguecanada.ca/stainless-steel-ohio-bar

Bare steel feels better than coated and rusting is only a problem if you live in a humid ass swamp and/or don't handle the bar very often. My bare steel bar isn't rusty and I've had it for 3 years. Oiled it like twice in that period.

so i shouldnt get the zinc?

JELLY

What flooring? You think it would be appropriate for a 1st floor gym on my houses foundation? Looks nice man.

There's a continuum of rust protection to the feel of the bar, so it depends on your needs, i.e. how often it gets used, climate etc. The heavier duty the rust protection, the more the coating is going to fill in the knurl.

Bare steel is uncoated so the knurl is exactly as intended, but is most susceptible to rust. Something like chrome pretty much prevents rust entirely (within reason) but affects the knurl quite a bit.

CHHHAAAAALLKKKKK

What about SS?

The knurling doesn't just affect the grip, it also affects how much it's going to tear up your hands, otherwise every bar would just have ultra sharp knurling and we'd be done with it.

A bare steel bar can be grippier with a less aggressive knurl since none of the valleys get filled in so the peaks don't need to be as sharp.