Stop balding

Stop balding.

dont tell me wut to do

Stop shitposting

Baldness must serve some evolutionary role

Baldness is a disease. A genetic disease.

You might as well say that cystic fibrosis or retardation serves an evolutionary role.

No.

You go bald after you have had your kids so it's is not sexually selected out. You don't see a bunch of 20 year old bald guys. So it's not beneficial, but it is also not harmful so it gets to propagate. Kind of like dying at 60 and black people.

> a disease

Hair is purely cosmetic, it serves no purpose in keeping you alive

t. a balding guy who is trying to come to terms with it

I was thinking the same thing.

True master race humans will be hairless.

It's the final stage to break away from the ape family we came from.

actually it might
in our species older males have been preferred because they are presumed to be able to support a female and children, and hair loss can be an indicator of age
jsut as younger female have been preferred for fertility as indicated by lighter colored hair and fairer skin (along with wider hips, bigger beasts)

--->Naked Ape and other zoological studies of homo sapiens

ok now what

stop being fat

>it serves no purpose

It's an indicator of health.

you do actually see a lot of people in their 20's balding, most people are too dumb to pay attention to the early signs of their receding hairline, or the thinning on top but it happens way more than you'd think. I have 3 friends from my highschool class who are going bald, one is basically middle aged man bald.

NO IT'S NOT YOU FUCKING DOLT

I just had a check up, and I am 100% healthy, and I am fit, and I am balding.

Read a fucking book dumbass.

what is paying attention going to do for it?

So you can waste your money putting harmful chemicals in your hair?

Just let it happen.

stop wearing headphones in the gym

He said it's an INDICATOR of health just like having a symmetrical face or a tanned complexion is.

Neither of those things mean that you're in good health.

Hair loss is commonly associated with disease and old age.

Keep balding baldie

Having fulll head of hair is goat

your bro science is off the charts

What about Patrick Stewart?

He has been bald since his 20's and he is 76.

There are many other examples, he's just famous.

I will, because there's jack shit I can do about it

Yes, and?

Where are you going with this.

Hair loss is still associated with disease and old age. Going bald in your 20s is abnormal and people will wonder if you have cancer or something.

c-ya later retard.

Lads.

When did it go so wrong?

Send help and filename.

I'm rich and fit. I can afford to be bald. I'll bet you ten vaginas my money is worth more than your wavy luscious hair.

LOL

Shaved head is a nice head

hair plugs have come a long way, there's not sense in letting your hair thin anymore, either shave it clean or get the plugs

I go bald because I look more intimidating that way

You don't look intimidating.

You just look ugly

I'm fit and I have big bones. It's not like I'm a nu male cuck

t. coping baldie

>black people
>not harmful

I can grow hair just fine. I'm bald because I want to

Then you're not bald you retard, you just shave your head.

There's a big difference.

What you guys should do instead:

>roid so your balding gets accelerated
>get a hair replacement system for 10/10 Chad hair

You're welcome.

lol at this assblasted baldcel

daily reminder no woman finds bald men to be attractive

Fuck off, wig shill. There's nothing more pathetic than a man wearing makeup or a wig.

Get a shower filter heavy water fucks your head up and rinse with apple cider vinegar braggs

How come fit hairlets get laid regularly and every fatty is an example of permanent virgin?

t. exfat

Guys i'm going bald but i think it's early stage. What can i do to lower my DHT levels so i can slower the process?

I think that's more of a case of status>everything but dwanye has top tier genetics anyway. Still, he is one of the few examples that look good bald

Don't kid yourselves. It's 100% status.

Women are absolutely DISGUSTED by bald men.

Look at this bitch LITERALLY CRYING when her baldcuck husband decided to >just shave it bro

Fucking pathetic. Baldness is a horrible cancerous disease and baldcels should remove themselves from the genepool.

He blasts like crazy and still is nowhere near a good look, his abdomen is deformed beyond belief, he's bald and an egghead

Just what good genetics does he have

I tried. But Fin fucked me up.

Balding will fuck you up worse brah.

I'm trying!

Rogaine + laser comb.

Tried to use finnasteride but it gave me ED so it probably would have made me grow tits too.

>laser comb

kek

Steven?

Literally height, face, and frame, you faggot.

>True master race humans will be hairless.
Sure thing baldie.

Hair actually protects the scalp from the sun, so there's that, so no.

He looks amicable because he honestly is a great guy.

You don't have a scalp when you're bald

am i the only one who thinks receding hairline looks cool as hell? like jack nicholson in one who flew over the cuckoo's nest
guys with immature hairlines look creepy

stop masturbating and it will stop

lol at this guy...
using anecdotal evidence to try and prove his point and dismisses an actual medical Indicator for "broscience"

>that baldcel delusion

>started at 14
>noticeable at 16
>"Just shave it bro" at 20
>now 22

I'd rather be a manlet. I have manlet dyel friends who get laid. It doesn't matter that I'm Veeky Forums, no girl wants a bald man. Especially if you're

Nigger, the older you get the less important hair becomes. A bald 20-year-old looks bad, a bald 35-year-old is nothing unsual.

It's true

A cool man so I guess I just need to wait 13 years and then it'll be aight thanks

Use Minoxidil

I used to think going bald was just something that happened as you got older it wasn't until i was in my early 20s that i realised that you can go bald straight after you go through puberty and most guys won't go completely bald a lot will have a mature hairline but 60% will have hair forever.
I started losing my hair when i was 24 and i got onto fin when i was 26 so i still have pretty good hair now I'm in my 30s.

balding is one of my biggest fears that could easily happen.

Balding horrendously here.

Could be worse

male pattern baldness is due to genetics and hormone levels

>sitting at college cafeteria eating
>someone I know yells from across the way hella loud
>"hey user, you're getting real bald"
>"wow you got even balder since I last saw you"
>comes up to me and asks how the baldness is
>I say "do you have autism?"
>"yes, I do in fact"
>2 minutes we talk about his autism. He's curious about how I could tell.
>woman randomly comes out of nowhere
>"what you said was offensive. You must have douchebag syndrome"
>"oh no, I wasn't offended" the autistic friend says sincerely
>she walks away looking visibly mad
>he and I say bye and I continue eating

Why do you fucking homos post this shit it makes me look like a fucking fag when someone walks by and looks at my phone then I have to explain why I have the pic open because people are fucking nosey annoying shitbags

You should have called her a cunt for interjecting in a conversation between 2 friends to insult you

I have a water softening system retard and city water is already softened, treated and tested practically every fucking day. This is broscience bullcrap. If you are on wellwater and literally just run it straight from the pump out your pipes in your home you have other fucking problems.

Here this should balance it out

>balding isn't a bad thing
>coming from a guy learning to cope