What black magic was used in this transformation? It can't be just weight loss, can it?

What black magic was used in this transformation? It can't be just weight loss, can it?

It says HRT.

Gomad probably

is this real
no way hormones change you this much

HRT you mongoloid.

Some reprobate deluding themselves into thinking that they're actually a woman.

No, no NOO

POST FACE the face does not lie

HRT doesn't do that, softer skin and boobs sure but they don't change you that much alone.

It's real but it's not just hormones. I need to know what else this faggot did.

So you're a chubby loser, and instead of going to the gym, you decide it would be a better idea to take estrogen and turn into a deformed freak?

Damn, when will it be my turn for a qt trap gf.

Hormones and lost weight. You can see he already had the hips, he was just fat before so his waist was wider

i was born a boy (but im a girl inside) and I just want my physical body to match with my real gender.

That's a mental disorder

You are male down to the marrow of your bones, you always have been, and always will be. If you are feeling a sense of physical (and that is the key) unwellness, pain, or disgust regarding your sexually dimorphic anatomy, then you may have gender dysphoria, which arises from some issue with the peripheral nervous system, which can be treated with estrogen. But you are not a girl inside or out, and it is unhealthy for you to think of yourself as one, even if you have the disease, which you probably don't.

Yes, and I'm getting treatment for it. Your depression and BDD are mental disorders too

Yea my thoughts say I should kill myself but I don't act on it unlike you

Splitting your dick open and taking hormones isn't a treatment. You still have the mental problem where you think you're a girl.

A psych would be a much better form of treatment. Or shock therapy or some shit.

HRT is the only treatment that's been shown to make trannies less likely to kill themselves, but ironically it's not because of its effects on the body, but the nervous system.

i-im so confused right now guys... The m sitting here with a hard on now and I don't know what to do.

Am I bi? I still love women but I want to destroy OP pic.

>getting medical care is killing myself
Tell that to medical professionals, most trannies go to a psych, it's a requirement most of the time to get HRT.

Look at it this way dude, more likely than not she doesn't want the penis to be there either. So you can just not interact with it, and treat it like you're fucking a girl's ass. Hell, if you do her doggy you don't even have to see it.

If it was gay there'd be some mutual cock pleasuring, but 99% of trans girls just want to suck dick, be fucked, and nothing else.

Why put yourself into neat categories? Fuck what you want to fuck. Within legal limits, of course. No need to classify yourself

You're like 95% straight, so don't worry about it. You don't like men, you like girls and you either don't care about the dick, or you just ignore it. In all honesty it doesn't really matter.

Take some anti-depressants and work on the actual problem the person has. Don't enable a mentally ill person to continue with their delusions its unhealthy.

Go find a woman and marry her and stop thinking gay thoughts.

>and stop thinking gay thoughts.
How about you stop thinking straight thoughts?

>give this person a treatment that doesn't work
>don't give this person a treatment that does work.

or you could realize the fact that being male is pretty fucking great

nothing wrong with being "soft" or "beta" as a man or whatever, look at the fags on Veeky Forums and you'll know what I mean

just understand what kinda pile of shit you're jumping into if you go on hormore treatment, chances are it will ruin your life completely

nice, I finally jave a reason 2 post.
how to i grow bigger boobs?
I don't want to do augmentation
but I seriously may have no choice...

>Go find a woman and marry her

>don't give this person a treatment that does work.
Not sure if I'm talking about HRT or operation now but I wouldn't say it works with a post-op suicide rate three times higher than holocaust survivors.

Hormone replacement therapy

my only question is does it smell like a woman or a man

Suicide ATTEMPS over their entire lifetime.

PS girls are bad at suicide.

according to my bf I smell sweet. HRT affects your body odor and pheremones and stuff.

>PS girls are bad at suicide.
Because most girls are after the attention more so than the sweet release of the abyss

Day of the rope

>PS girls are bad at suicide.
And men are very good at it. And the people that commit suicide are typically men. Cut your dick doesn't make you a lassie or reduce your innate skill at suicide.

the end result is better than most girls I've seen

Soy protein powder

Is this real or a meme?

Do it sweetie. All these virgins are just trying to be edgy. Don't
Listen to them.

I was born hungry skelly (but I'm 200 lbs lean 8% body fat on the inside.)

Can I get prescribed test?

that's fucking disgusting

Not going to encourage violence because it's wrong but I completely understand and even support that sometimes beat the everloving shit out of these """people""".

How old are you? The best time to start HRT is now, I mean you really have nothing to lose by trying. If you don't like it you can always stop, almost all of it is reversible. Even the boobies if you just work out a bit.

The chances of passing are a lot higher than people realize, like a LOT higher. You just need to be patient. A lot of the "failed" trannies you see just came out too early or didn't put in enough effort.

Just think about how your life is now, is what you have so good that you can't take a chance on becoming a girl and being happy?

Don't encourage him. He needs proper help to set his mind straight again, not to be told to further indulge in this mind set.

No need to be so harsh with them user. They do have a mental problem, its not their fault that they have it. And they shouldn't be hated just for thinking hormone treatment or an op is the best choice to deal with it all.

Do you still have your penis?

Yeah, still works too since I use it every day. I got lucky with shrinking and it's still 7 inches.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe the issue is with your mind and not your body

they need mental help

That's transphobic.

I know that feel, what anti-androgen are you taking? You might want to look into starting progesterone or switching over to cyproterone. Boob growth is mostly luck, putting on weight obviously helps but at too high of a cost imo. Yours don't look bad if you're not stuffing though imo.

I'm not sure if I want augmentation or not, I feel like good sized fake boobs are probably better than small real ones but at the same time I wish I could have good sized real ones somehow.

Post your dick.

>mfw a tranny has a bigger dick than me.

w time stamp fgt

Very cute

well no shit that's exactly what the dude before you fucking said
girls attempt suicide more though

You aren not a girl inside. You are comprised of 1 trillion cells all of which contain at their most fundamental level an X and Y chromosome.

Every single cell that has made you since you were conceived has been built upon an X and Y chromosome.

Nothing would please me more than getting feelings out of medicine. You remind me of 90% of depressed people who refuse to believe that their problems come from brain chemical imbalances and nutritional deficiency rather than muh sad feels.

just go back to the past and fuck yourself

HNNNNNGH

i would fuck you so hard you would precum while moaning daddy

Needs to be in a cage. If you're going to become a trap you should be locked up at all times. Girls don't have dicks.

>this is the future of society
>10 years you'll go dating and find a hot chick
>hey babe wanna sex
>"she" takes off pants
>you see a huge dick

This is becoming too common, wtf.

Fucking delusional

Three things that are a waste of time to try and discuss in Veeky Forums:

Religion
Tattoos
Gender dysmorphia

Look up bovine ovary pill or bovine boob pills I've seen traps at least get to C cup if u want to take it a step further take saline even though it's just temporary boobs stretches the skin around ur boobies area so u can fill them up with induce lactating(yes dudes can lactate) or whatever drug u like.

This is broscience but the bovine real results

Holy shit.

What a waste of a monster dong

Doesn't look like it's being wasted to me.

Looks like a complete shift of the superficial fascia from male to feminine aka secondary sexual characteristics.

The HRT did well and they responded amazingly

ty. Most of it is my bra. I wear a B cup but honestly its not that anug. And I dont have cleavage whiich is what bothers me. right now I am taking spirno (50mg twice daily). a few years ago I was doing 100mg twice daily and it was far too intense, but then again i havent had my levels checked in awhile so maybe i need to do a checkup. I am taking progesterone every night now but sheesh, I have low body fat and a lot of it is concentrated in my hips, butt and thighs. Cosmetic surgery scares me but honestly, it seems likely that I will get some work done on my jaw, chest and other minor stuff. Being trans is a bitch, lol. I don't know when I'll be able to afford any of the things ive mentioned.

>being a tranny is now considered okay

Where did everything go so wrong Veeky Forums

>Take some anti-depressants
I like that you're countering jew "medicine" with more jew "medicine"

The hippie generation.

Gen Z will push things back to where it should be.

Please how do find a trans gf?

This sounds ludacris but i will look into it, thanks. It seems superficial but I think i would look way better with bigger breasts. I should add that i look nearly identical to my aunt, and she ended up getting breast aug because she just couldbt grow boobs. She's always had low bfat % and is at least 5'10 iirc.

>Gen Z will push things back to where it should be.
It's already ogre, the western organism stopped flourishing a long time ago and is only waiting to be supplanted

The only mental help they need is a bullet through their brainstem

Im not sure. Most are on the internet though. Frequent places where there are young people? I would be flattered if someone just walked up to me and gave me their number. Its happened but not from anyone i'd ever consider dating =/ i wish you the best of luck tho. I think tgirls are incredibly loyal and make for good partners so long as they arent too damaged by what theyve been through.

This the sad reality we have to face...

Would this have a similar effect on a female?
Let's say, a female who has not so thin waist and small tits.

>HRT is the only treatment that's been shown to make trannies less likely to kill themselves

Much like telling schizophrenics to listen to the voices and for anorexics to get liposuction.

why the fuck would you want one

better off just getting implants

This is a great opportunity for males inclined to violence, atavistic men will flourish and be able to penetrate and infiltrate whatever culture supplants the western man (I have a button on Eurasianism)

No, more estrogen would just make them fatter.
How does Veeky Forums where everyone is on T, not know how hormones work. You fucking cycle E agonists so you don't grow tits.

Maybe, yeah. Whatever the effect like, is. HRT would do nothing if that's what you mean since you already have hormones in female ranges, but if that's weight loss or some kind of cutting/bulking it'd have about the same effect. A lot of trannies lose and gain weight during their transition since HRT makes your fat redistribute. So the way the girl in OP's pic is developing by the 12 month mark is basically as close to how a cis female would develop within the limits of the skeletal structure.

Only major difference I'd think about is her breasts were actively growing during that 12 month period, the tissue starts developing about 2-3 months in. So the breast growth isn't entire the result of weight loss or whatever.

>Dysphoria DOES gets reduced by HRT and transitioning
>The voices don't go away by listening to them
>Anorexia doesn't go away by getting skinnier.

>t-these are all the same things
t. a baka

wat happens to xe's birdie

>No, more estrogen would just make them fatter.
Fatter in the ass and/or tits or just belly fat?

Veeky Forums actually consists of insecure betas who bought some drugs from nearby bad neighborhood that some chicano said was "roids and youll get big", they go back to their moms house and workout at planet fitness. All the squat/deadlift stat posters are phonies.

I mean who doesn't look better with bigger tits but yea the other thing I suggest is maybe a breast pump if u don't have one already lactation can fill an make ur tiddies pretty round and full

If u get D size let me know so I can suck them

Ignore the saline shit that's literally dangerous levels of nonsense, bovine ovaries are pretty legit though. Old form of HRT. Whether they help is all genetics though.

it literally doesn't though

Pic related is the cure.

Letting men crossdress as women and fuck up their hormones is beyond retarded. They'll just kill themselves (or try to) when they realize they're not a woman, and now neither are they a man.

Sure maybe it'll work if they transition early enough, but what about when they get to 30+ years of age and the blessing of youth wears off? They'll no longer be "cute", they'll be freaks of nature.

most gay people have big dicks

It works if the transition works, the technology isn't there to save everyone but we can save a lot of people and as more and more people are coming out earlier less and less people are doomed to eternal hondom. The problem with the dysphoria is it attacks you for being masculine, if you transition too old or genetics aren't on your side then you can't get rid of some masculine traits and the dysphoria will never let you forget it.

But for the ones that it works and the transition does help them look/feel more like a woman, they improve in mental health massively.

And the ugly ones hang themselves.

Seems like a win for everyone.

A side effect of pimozide is also killing all emotions. Just turns you into a zombie. You don't use a last resort as a primary option.

Cheers. I will be very happy if this actually works out. I will start doing some research.

this sounds incredibly painful but if it works thennnnn. Brings back memories of my ts friend, she would massage and yank on my boobs to stimulate growth. The pain was unbearable. Anway, roundness is definitely important. Mine arent like cones anymore but its not fully developed yet, thats for sure. I really do hope that im dissatisfied cause they arent fully developed yet. Btw youre allowed to play with them. I literally become paralyzed with pleasure then start to latch on so just giving you a heads up.

bloated, estrogen dominance caused water retention and a lower metabolism. Also will fuck with your menstrual cycle. Kust wait until menopause to get on HRT

So either take this drug your whole life, or another drug your whole life. Seems like either option is about as good.

Would be great to let people choose, lose the dysphoria and stay a man or take a chance on the transition and maybe end up a woman.

the way you worded that is biased but it's fair enough.

that's not at all true