/fraud/ - steroids general

prev: NO SOURCE TALK

Before you ask beginners' cycle/bnc advice, read this: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index.

If you still have questions after that, post the following:

>Age
>Body fat %
>Lifting experience

M A G A

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2r80lh/cycle_report_first_cycle_results_dboltest_a_bit/
pastebin.com/bkXs0khR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for which are the best roids per season

1st

Like obviously test year round but:

Fall: tren (bulk)
Dbol (cuz bulk and water weight)
Spring: clen

Etc...

Or you could be mast and take 30 at once

tren and tren

add in sdrol if you wanna feel like fucking shit

i think i am either gonna lower the dose or just stop taking this. makes me feel like complete shit.

>:c

>dbol
>cuz water weight

>clen

wtf

> your face when you realize Rich Piana is not lying about the whole mutant shit

Got logistics job motherfuckers. Goodbye restaurant life.
First pin of deca today, adrol/dbol in the mail.
Ball is rolling on assault expungement but it'll take 8 months baka.

2017 NEW JOB
2017 WET COMPOUND BLAST
2017 FELONY EXPUNGEMENT
2017 YEAR OF KAHUNA

Is it worth doing 33mcg of igf lr3 daily one month on one month off?

Its devently cheap and im hoping for an extra layer of muscle building and fat loss to accompany the test tren winny

>Ball is rolling on assault expungement

you roid rage'd?

Steroids is like a pharmacy book club

You get shit in the mail and talk to others about your weekly assignments

#Whoa

where the nicest drug users around bby

and having tren fantasies about your professors while you do these POINTLESS. FUCKING. ASSIGNMENTS. while dealing with side effects from

tren
hgh
melanotan 2
sdrol
pilocarpine

Wow look who it is

I mean I was on tren and heroin so idk what the deciding factor was. I broke my metacarpal on someone's head and strangled them last year (fucking 5k bond such bullshit). Lost 3 months in the gym from that. Took var to keep muscles on and ran ralox for bone density. Worked very together.

>where
reddit where you can post your roid about how you are 120lbs and get upboated and commended on how good you look because it is a safezone

and where everyone happens to literally be 5'4

its a candy land of truth though, dont hate that your not as buff as them or as strong or smart :D

>Wow look who it is
YAS :3

>I mean I was on tren and heroin so idk what the deciding factor was
dont chem yourself bby

> I broke my metacarpal on someone's head and strangled them
sucks to be them lawl

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2r80lh/cycle_report_first_cycle_results_dboltest_a_bit/

"I now bench a plate for volume and can do 185lbs as a 1rm. Squat started at a plate and has advanced to 2 plates as a 1rm. OHP went from 60lbs to 105lbs. Lat pulldowns from 140lbs to 180lbs. I only started doing deadlifts after the cycle began, but it's at 205lbs now."

they reply

"I'm glad you're happy with your cycle, and hopefully you stick with the routine and keep up with the healthy lifestyle. "

"First off, congratulations on your mentality and overall mindset in this entire process. If you're feeling better, noticed some changes, and are happy then who's to say otherwise. "

and op starts telling people to do research before criticizing him

lel

reminder that your body looks worse than that guy and you have worse stats

the fuck is in blackstone labs products that makes it non-natty? does this shit even work?? i thought sarms were a meme

holy fucking noob gains batman.

hahahaha i should visit there forum more often i thought it was worse enough here fucking odin dammit we are better

i literally had better stats as a low test natty a year ago but ok

its all andros and there andros are shit tier compared to innovative labs stuff.

stick to steriods dont waste your money bro.

they got raided for 1,3-DMAA IIRC

Every. Damn. Time. Somebody shares every FUCKING injection and they're always a manlet who's so proud to be 186lbs lean and he can't wait to just tell you what Reddit workout program he's in this week.

yeah then hi tech farma fought the FDA and made it legal again.

but dont expect them or any major company to be making or selling iffy products again until its FDA approved.

Bump does not a single person here use hgh or peptides

pretty much only jerry

Holy fuck do you guys even realize wtf you are doing to your endocrine system. Sucks to be you in 15 years time.

good luck finding igf

implying i am not on 52.5 iu of hgh a week right now

>when he never realizes every model athlete actor celebrity etc.. is on steroids and hgh

Dont dodge the question. Do you know what you are doing to your endocrine system? I could happily explain but you guys are too far gone probably. Scuse my ignorance.

>t. yet another butthurt natty roid expert

i'm playing around with Steroid Calc. I don't really like those sawblades of an E3.5D testE/250 cycle. I also don't mind pinning. Is it better to use less more often? Like EOD 125mg? Would this affect anything else?

Inexcusable

>yeah then hi tech farma fought the FDA and made it legal again.

its never not been legal in saffa

>I could happily explain but
>but

you know nothing is that what your hinting at.
> Scuse my ignorance.

oh wait there it is.

seriously though, see You obviously do not lift because if you did you would realize this fundamental truth:

>big beefy muscles
>low bodyfat percentage

pick one

>I could happily explain but
im natural but considering a few cycles of tbol, can you please explain how this will damage my endocrine system

im 19 btw if that matters, done growing for sure

yolo

more like pick the 2nd one only

Its just a simple question. I am studying microbiology so knowledge of the human body is is paramount to my work one day. So I ask again. Do you know what you are doing to your endocrine system? Are you aware of what problems you will be facing in the future? Just answer the question. What is so important that you will sacrifice your bodies ability to operate normally?

>a few cycles of tbol
but why

you should also consider killing yourself

that's for being natty, anyway. I've never roided but I did like an epic 2 year bulk from being a hungry skeleton being pretty juicy. went from 6'4 180 to 6'4 215...my stats aren't great at all but I bench 220, deadlift 340.

I started a cut at the beginning of the year and I lost my beefiness real quick. it's so difficult to be big and low fat without gear that if you see the bodies of celebrities and athletes you'd have to be DYEL not to know that it's obvious they roid. And they live just as long and potentially fruitful lives as everyone else

An honest answer. Bravo

>few cycles of tbol
consider lurking more. i thought the same thing to bucko

idk ask the pro bodybuilders who are like 70 years old and still fine

>I am studying microbiology so knowledge of the human body is is paramount to my work one day.

and your the reason why faggots appeal to authority and get fucked up in hospitals for stupid pill pooping doctors.

your papers and books aint got shit on evidence and anecdotal experience, or bloods for that matter

And you think they will disclose all the myriad of problems they are experiencing behind closed doors to the people who are buying gear from them. Sound business mind you have.

see how many fucks i give faggot

i just want to slim down a bit before summer

every night friend :(

do you have any other sites you can recommend for research? these generals are always off topic and cancerous. ive yet to see anyone with a truly impressive physique too

>these generals are always off topic and cancerous.
says the retarded kid asking about taking tbol only to "slim down a bit before summer" aka try to lose his 30% bf

>i just want to slim down a bit before summer

so you decided to run a few cycles of tbol?
allrightythen.gif

faggot there are like a hundred sites to look at.

pastebin.com/bkXs0khR

have my shity pastebin

> myriad of problems

we all know what they are and who's geneticly disposed to them. go get bloods and you'll begin to see what we see

You dont have to give any. I was just curious if you have done your research beforehand. Goodluck in the future lads. You are gonna need it. Cheers.

>Swollen glands in face faggot
>see how many fucks i give faggot

you are the cringey autist of /fraud....why wont you just go away.

k

because i literally have nothing better to do until my face is all the way better

>drugabuse.gov
xDDDD (multiple chins from hgh bloat) xDDD

says the cancer chipmunk who doesn't post body pics
>oh but alex got doxxed
i make excuses too sometimes

Does anyone here lose all appetite when on dnp?

Only thing i can stomach are protein drinks and healthy carbs like baked beans chickpeas kidney beans and low calorie vegetarian lasagnas/imitation beef/dumplings.

At least it helps keep me on a large deficit lel. No fast food cravings here.

cuz if you post a picture no one gives a shit about you and you have nothing to lose. what are they gonna do, dox you and talk shit to your ghetto mcdonalds manager? i have something to lose. my ride is worth more than your fucking house. and my familys yacht is worth more than your entire extended family combined.

so no i dont wanna risk that to get internet argument points.

>At least it helps keep me on a large deficit lel. No fast food cravings here.
das gud

Day 10 of cutting at 1500-1700 kcals + Keto as of 4 days ago. Test E 500mg/week + Win 25 mg ED

Progress: Gained 3 lbs.

W E W LADS

>inb4 he ups the dose and binges 10k calories

wait until you have been on for a while. the pleasure from looking at carbs will be so intense you will almost pass out.

yolo i thought you died

>also lel pic

>yolo i thought you died
never ever.
just got very busy with life.
final exams for my degree.
moved.
started a webdev job.

fat&dyel, why would I expect anything else from /fraud/

i feel sorry for your dad tb h, his legacy goes to a grapefaced autistic faggot who plays WoW and shitposts on Veeky Forums all day

have you nothing else to contribute to society, or are you just going to leave that to your parents like every other spoiled cunt?

>grapefaced autistic faggot
SCREEN
ACTORS
G U I L D

i can smell the angst and jealousy on your hotpocket breath faggot.

For medical reasons unfortunately it's better that I retain a lower weight /body mass.

Does that actually 1.affect which compounds I should be using, or 2. is it relatively the same besides keeping my weight in check?

For example, I am hesitant to use growth hormone because It would be healthier for me to get more strength than size.

This picture should be post

>i wanna roid
>but i dont wanna get big and bulky :))) silly boys :)))))))

finished my first major project at work, so now I'm just waiting on the next assignment.

bored af.
someone tell me a story.

>wanting to be small the post

Im already big silly but it feels like my skin is on fire cuz eczema.

So you are saying i should not worry about it?

>natty
>"im already big"
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) burger :)))))))))))

>he doesnt scrape off his eczema and eat it for cannibal gains to leech the power off of its microbial souls.

stay small faggot.

I do ghrp ghrh, bpc157 and very occasionally tb500, but never igf, whenever I look into it I decide its not worth the money and effort. I'd rather just blast and cruise tren & test, less effort less risk. Are you an absolute beast already and you want to take it to the next stage? If not I wouldn't bother.

>age
>body fat %
Same
>lifting experience
SUBstantial

I have an Asian friend. He's Hmong. Really short and broad people. Was sitting in class with him about a year back and we were discussing his girlfriend who lives 300 miles away in Canadia. He was visiting her this weekend for sexy sex but told me he was insecure about his Asian wenor. I tell him my special trick: Before you fuck her, go to the bathroom stick your middle finger up your ass a couple times. It will give you the biggest erection you ever had.

He comes back to me after the weekend and looks me in the eye "It worked".

True story

:)))))))))) i bet you're unironically smaller than alex lol :)))))))))))))

so afraid to even post an obscure arm/leg pic, literally the personification of >roiding for this :')

heyyy bby :3

atleast he smashed, I guess, lmao

>TOP KEK
does it really worth though?

Yes until/unless you become desensitized after the first couple times. If I get drunk I can still get a huge erection but (thankfully?) sticking a finger in my ass doesn't work.

Absolutely

Fucking cunt roommate just invited people over at midnight on a Thursday. What the fuck

>Fucking cunt roommate just invited people over at midnight on a Thursday. What the fuck

lol, that sucks.
how many people?

>fat natty angst
>h-hur im only 15% bf!!!!
>this is all muscle, when i cut im gonna look like arnold with these 23 inch arms!!!

weak

btw what's it like to know you'll never be anything without mommy and daddy holding your hand?

Sounds like 2 or 3. Enough to make a bunch of fucking noise

You don't know. I was all muscle at 25% once. It happens

Holy shit shut the fuck up girls.

>when he realizes i am worth more than his family from my modeling and acting days

>Sounds like 2 or 3
smoking that fancy glass hookah?

you must be new here

We just got a new one. It's extremely fancy, second nicest in the house

Top bad all these fucks are making a fucking sport event out of passing it around

He might be the oldest fag in the room. Once you're around long enough you might as well be new. Like old people becoming babies

>Top bad all these fucks are making a fucking sport event out of passing it around

tfw the nigga with the pipe starts teling stories.

Insane how much water you have to drink on Keto, I literally cannot hydrate.

eat more salt

You reminded me of dnp and psmf

Except on that you piss all the water out of your asshole and it burns from the dnp

I bought some weed and a pipe on my 18th birthday. At the tobacco shop I showed the clerk my ID he chucked and wished me happy birthday. He was the only person that told me that in real life.

What a bro