KuCoin Reference Chain

I've had to sign up to KuCoin to trade redpulse on saturday, let's get a ref chain going?

Here's mine: kucoin.com/#/signup?(%REMOVETHIS%)r=E3dGU8

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/#/signup?(%REMOVETHIS%)r=E3dGU8
kucoin.com/#/signup?(%REMOVETHIS%)r=E3diQz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice how many KCS you got?

E345gr

Mine E3dImT

Think I'm gonna pick up around 0.15 btc worth

I am the Ku Koin Klansman who has been fighting the Coss shills for days (i.e. ), I've convinced 5-10 anons of buying this when it was 50 cents. I almost never posted my signup code in order not to discredit my shilling, but when I did one or two times, one user was already so kind to use it. If you want to do me a favor and want to signup for Kucoin, feel free to use this code: E3zN5k

E2vWAj

25k kucoin here

let's go to the promised land boys

Damn. 800 kucoinlet reporting in

I hold 11k myself. As much as I could afford.

E3d1iP

Think there will be a dip?
Posting mine again because no one used it... kucoin.com/#/signup?(%REMOVETHIS%)r=E3dGU8

Nah.

Should I wait for a dip?

see

kucoin doesn't dip.

Here's mine:

E3460y

Would appreciate if anyone used this one, thank you!

Already used another anons code, but if anyone wants to register, my code is E3ICol

kucoin doesnt dip. learned this the hard way.

saw 30 BTC of sell order ahead, i sold.

had to rebuy 3 hours later.

I have 5000 nav that I've been holding, considering swapping for ku. What's the risk?

E3dImT

in on comfy ponzi
code: E3dcl8

let's all make it bros

E2TK7a

seriously? cuck coin?

E3a1Jz

E3dGU8

I'm pissed that I'm only hearing about this coin JUST now. For fucks sake.
There's no dips, too. Made me had to buy the ATH.

This was shilled for days though. I didn't get in until late but I knew about it. Was late on doing my research.

E2RTBy
let's make eachothers rich

E3d9Gk
Lets go RPX!

E3zxp2

gogo

kucoin.com/#/signup?(%REMOVETHIS%)r=E3diQz

Fresh one!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

E2TK7a

Pliz good sir use my
E36yqh

It's overvalued right now, all you guys are going to get burned.

Look at BNB you stupid faggot

E3dmYB

Here you go bruhs, put yours up when you reg :^)

Lol sell walls getting destroyed so easily.. red pulse trading in a few days. This is going to be $1.20 end of this month.

pretty sure it'll hit $1.2 by saturday

by midnight in china

This is LITERALLY Binance with chink support.

/biz bros please use my referral link

E2sIFK

Look at the relative volume of KCS compared to all the other coins, KCS itself is 2/3 of the exchange's volume. It's overvalued. Of course, it can get even more overvalued.

(OP) #
Why you should buy KCS.
> selling points
This is an exchange with an excellent and responsive interface that already offers some of the best and hottest Asian coins and will gradually expand up to over 1000 listings. Additionally, it can actually serve Chinese customers who are excluded from Binance. Unlike many established exchanges it also has a very responsive customer service. We already see considerable volume growth in ALL trading pairs, not just KCS/BTC.
> KCS features
The token itself is not only a revenue generating token, it will also soon give reduced trading fees to holders, incentivising people not to sell a part of the supply. Additionally, KCS holders receive prioritised customer support and there are token burns every quarter. Esentially, this is like the BNB token, but with dividends and more functions. You can reasonably expect it to go above the marketcap of BNB.
> team and development
The team is responsive and fast like no others. They are releasing good news almost every day and they really listen to the community for improvements. The RPX listing and Neo trading pair were suggested by many people on their Telegram and they immediately accepted to do this. They are also talking with XAS right now, another hot new China coin.
> valuation
KCS wasn't even listed on CMC until today and there are so many upcoming news and so much new volume that will flow in once RPX and other new coins are listed, that this is clearly undervalued. As stated above, the fundamentals do justify a higher MC than BNB as well. We are in the very early stages of the hype phase.

Also consider that the token itself and the dividend distribution model incentivise people to hold rather than sell, and there is presently so little buy volume on the exchange that whales have no opportunity to offload until the price is way higher.

If you found my posts useful, please consider using my signup code for Kucoin: E3dm6U

>wow the volume is so low it's worthless

Man, it's almost as if when a coin like rpx lists there first it'll be a major catalyst to move the volume even higher
>1 month old exchange has millions of volume daily
>bad
kill yourself lad

E3ac4j
Anyone uses my ref I will send them anything