Newfag Here

Want to lose some weight and eventually put some muscles here.. can any of you faggots help me ? I'm a beer loving guy and an unhealthy and irregular eating guy. What are the best exercises to do to lose some stupid fat. Also I am a mesomorph. The test with my wrist lied to me that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV-wvNa2GM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the sticky.

do starting strength or greyskull lp for 3 months and then go to another routine.

read the sticky

>i am mesomorph

that theory is mostly debunked and you just look like a fatass to me

read sticky

eat less, it isnt hard. commit to a weak of eating ~800 calories a day. drink a fuck ton of water, chew gum for your oral fixation, black coffee with a shot of espresso to curb your appetite and give energy. listen to audio books while you jog, dont try running at first, you will feel defeated and give up because you are so fat you probably cant run 5 minutes witg out running out of breath. the audiobooks will make time jogging pass insanely quick. shoot for an hour of cardio a day, plus light weight lifting, low weight high rep to tone muscles and burn calories. weigh yourself at the beginning of the week, and at the end. if done correctly you may lose up to 10+ pounds. after that week take a walk around a mall or something, go to the food court and watch the fat fucks stuff their fave, look at their bodies and feel disgust in them and yourself, and use that disgust to sculpt yourself.

sincerely recovering fatty

I have read the sticky, ty for the information and yes, I am a fatass. This is why I want to go and do something to resolve my problem.

Read the sticky and you wouldn't need to make this thread

1) Stop drinking beer, don't drink it any more

2) Download myfitnesspal and track your calories and macros by logging what you eat eat 35/35/30 protein fat carbs

3) Do ANY beginner lifting routine (if you do a strength routine then add direct arm work) and cardio

4) Eat a caloric deficit and lift weights and do cardio until you stop being fat

When you aren't fat anymore then eat a slight caloric surplus to gain muscle (but not too much that you get fat again)

I have eat all day just a mouth of a bread. The problem I think is the beer. With the exercises I don't think I will have a problem doing them. Another thing I acknowledge is that I sweat a lot, even it's the minimum effort. Also, I am a smoker.

The fuck does your sweating have anything to do with you being fat?

no don't drink beer you fucking faggot

it's estrogenic and is just empty calories.
>I'm a smoker
Stop smoking, look into getting help for it

Sorry for making the thread. I only wanted to hear some original opinions for another member. Thank you. I will try the begginer workout .. but with the beer... oh god ... it will be though.

How about cut the beer, and a healthy balanced diet high in protein and fiber instead? People maintain normal ass weights without staving themselves.

Can I replace the beer with wine ?

You're fat breh, do SS + GOMAD (google it) for 3 months at least...

if youre serious about losing weight youll cut out any alcohol intake

Just do it man. Make the decision to improve.

Work on not drinking anymore and not smoking. Start lifting regularly and doing cardio. Start eating properly.

You don't have to do it all at once but if you work at it you can get somewhere you like in 1-2 years.

Clearly you didn't read it very well if you're making this thread

Why are you asking this kind of questions if you already read the sticky? I'm being serious here. It's pretty clear what you have to do. Pick a beginner routine and stick to it. Then decide if you wanna bulk or cut first. Lift, eat according to the previous decision and sleep, nothing else.

No. If you don't want to be fat then stop being an alcoholic. The two are mutually exclusive

I think I am a psychological dependent, I need to alter a little my judgment just to feel ok .. so .. no alcohol. How about some weed ? Will that be ok ?

No, have some fucking willpower and quit drinking.

I'm asking because I need some answers now.. not from a fucking sticky note for god nows how much years ago written. Experience is a variable from whom I would like to hear.

Man stop fucking asking us if it'll be "okay"

You're like pleading with us about your life.

>I want to lose weight... but i also want to drink beer. can i just drink some beer? Please? can i drink some beer guys? how about wine? Please? can i smoke some weed? please please can i drink some beer

Get afucking grip. Get some self-respect.

First step, stop drinking and smoking you dumb cunt

The information hasn't changed since it was written.

The sticky has EVERYTHING you're asking about. it covers losing weight, it covers gaining weight, it covers alcohol. It covers how to eat properly, it gives some ideas for beginner routines.

Just kill yourself much easier imo

Sorry man for wasting your time. Gonna read this .. I read what you showed me and thought it was all. But now I found out that it's a lot more to read. Gonna read it all and hope that in somehow will help me get my motivation and do something with my stupid fatass body. Thank you for being onest with me and saying what cross your mind in the moment and not thinking of hurting me. I appreciate this.

You know the answers, you just don't want to hear them.

Stop drinking.
Stop smoking.
Eat less.
Get on a beginner routine.

It' simple. But it's totally down to you, you need willpower, and I don't think you have it.

Prove me wrong.

No, you're sounding like a giant pussy.

Weed wont have a direct effect on your caloric intake, but you sound like a giant pussy from this entire thread and it may lead to you being lazy and missing workouts/cheating on your diet.

You're already starting off on the wrong foot. You came in here wanting to lose weight, and then immediately start bargaining on what you can and can't do.

This wont be easy for you. If you actually read the fucking sticky like you should have, then you will understand that you are changing your entire LIFESTYLE if you want the results you're searching for. You are going to have to make sacrifices if you want the body you're talking about, and alcohol is one of them.

I can alredy tell from reading your posts that you have no fucking willpower and will quit in 1-2 weeks
People like you make me fucking sick just end your life so you dont pass on your shit genetics to anyone

read

the

fucking

Do it man. Just hold yourself to a higher standard and it will all be easy. None of this stuff is difficult, just break it down into easily manageable steps.

It's just so simple.

This board is utterly terrible for people like you OP. 6 years ago you might have gotten some help.

Man.. it's ok .. my genetics are programming .. that's why I am fat.. I don't workout because I use my brain all the time .. so if you think killing myself is a good answer to my problems .. well .. bad news.. I won't.

Thanks everybody for trying to get my motivation .. I WILL go and workout but not to prove you are wrong .. but to prove me I am awesome xD.

>People are telling him how to fix the problems
>He just keeps pleading and bargaining instead

How are we not helping him exactly?

Why do people continue to make these threads when there's a massive fucking thing at the top of the thread that says "READ THE STICKY" and tells you exactly what you need to know to get started?

I think it's attention whoring. I think people like the OP want them to tell them that "They're not that bad", or "You can do it easy, just keep drinking that beer, and keep going to McDonald's, but just walk lightly for 10 minutes every week, you'll make it!"

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

My bad .. new on Veeky Forums just wanted some opinions .. now I got them. Sorry for being an attention whore.

obviously

these people know what they need to do to fix their problems. They know how to lose weight, they know where to find information for it. But they make the threads for attention, to get a dopamine rush from feeling like they did something or just from seeking some sort of validation

>xD

nuff said.

this, if you need external reinforcement to start doing things right you are not gonna make it.

Jesus fucking christ. I see why you're a disgusting fat fuck. You are a lazy piece of shit. You enter here, you see the big fucking sticky that says:

>READ THE FUCKING STICKY

yet you, lazy scumbag, decide just to make a thread so that some user people over the internet can give you on or two magic tips to stop looking like an embarrasment to our species. How can you expect to get any results if you are not even trying from the begining?

Also, mesomorph? What the fuck? That meso, endo, ectomorph bullshit is retarded, here's your bodytype: FAT FUCK.

Here let me help you poor landwhale

>1: You read the fucking sticky
>2: You do what the sticky says
>3: Enjoy your loose skin, fatso

By the tone of your post , dont bother , you will never make it

obviously

everybody know what to do to lose weight. DO SOME FUCKING EXERCISE. But it depends on the exercises, wich are good for what type of body and diet and other things .. that's why I started the thread.

I need external reinforcement because I wanted to know what I HAVE to do depending on my body form and my diet. So Thank You everybody for the information.. I think i'm good for now.

Didn't see the sticky note, but I founded somehow.Thanks all for responding :) .

▲▲

Please actually read the whole sticky, and don't just follow part of it. Exercise is important, but diet is much much more important, especially for losing weight. You can spend 3 hours at the gym every day, but if you're just going home and having burgers and beers, you'll literally see no progress.

I will, thank you.

>body type: FAT FUCK
Holy fucking shit my fucking sides

Read the fucking sticky.

To lose weight, you need to not eat like a hippo. That's it. Count your calories and eat less than you burn. You'll lose weight even if you stay a complete couch potato.

Exercise helps, but it doesn't burn a lot, and it won't make up for eating like a fucking hippo.

>But it depends on the exercises, wich are good for what type of body and diet and other things

what the fuck? there's no specific exercises you fucking idiot

just do a beginner routine and cardio

what kind of cardio ? can you recommend some ?

just any u fucking faggot holy shit this has to be a troll

it's not.. believe me .. i'm just retardet and ask a lot of questions so I can be sure of what i'm doing.

Fucking get off your fat ass and run. It's the easiest and most basic cardio, and has been proven to work for the last 200,000 years. It is not fucking rocket science.

Thank you.

stop drinking beer

Will try .. bad days are coming.

>I think I am a psychological dependent

here we fucking go...

No GOMAD, that'll just make him fatter.

Don't listen to this fucker.

GOMAD is the fastest way to get joocy as fuck.

>Guys I just googled GOMAD
>Wait a minute, that won't make him lose weight, it will make him gain weight!
>Better inform this Veeky Forums poster of his mistake and hopefully prevent the OP from also making his same mistake!

I am confused .. should I do GOMAD or not ??

I see you still haven't read the sticky, and still haven't bothered to understand basic concepts about food like calories, so go ahead and do GOMAD.

Do GOMAD hard for six months while on a high volume bodybuilding split, then cut.

I was reading the sticky but also .. have been aware of the threading going .. that's why I asked.

switch to hard liquor its way less calories:alchohol

GOMAD and SS are an old dusty meme, newfags still shill it here because they were dumb enough to actually fall for it so they want to get others to aswell lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV-wvNa2GM

No, "SS is a meme" is an old dusty meme.

This sums it up pretty well.

no, literally ''SS is a meme' is a meme' is a meme. You fell for a routine shilled by a trap and a bunch of skeletons dont get mad at me

Nonsense. Everyone knows '''SS is a meme' is a meme' is a meme' is a meme. DYEL?

Stop smoking and drinking.
Sweating is completely irrelevant.
Do the exercises.
Never miss a day.
Track your macros.

That's all there is to it.

>here's your bodytype: FAT FUCK.
Send help. I'm dying.

An hour of cardio a day on 800 kcal/day is pretty extreme.

800 calories by itself seems extreme to me. I once lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks by eating about 2500 calories a day. That should be plenty low for men who actually lift.

800cal a day cut? He will fuck up his metabolism... slowly decrease calories and increase cardio intensity..

>~800 calories a day.
That's rather extreme. Try 1600/day instead.

You lost 7 pounds of water.

Trust me, you are not a Ronnie Coleman. Your maintenenace isn't at 3500 calories.

cookie cutter

That's all water weight you stupid cunt

drink liquor, its the option and even that's a bad one.

Only neat, no mixed

Maintenance for Ronnie Coleman was a hell of a lot higher than 3500.

meant to quote

btfo

This.

Go away.

How the fuck are you u so hairless?????? It's like a 7 year old just stepped into a make me fat and big machine.... Just weird

No, fatties should eat at maintainance (and eat clean, not shit) and lift, once they've put on some muscle they can introduce cardio to get to a decent deficit working up to hill sprints.

It's like this on every board that has a sticky. Faggots like OP should just be given instant lifetime bans desu.

>Want to lose some weight and eventually put some muscles here

First do a cut and lift

>I'm a beer loving guy and an unhealthy and irregular eating guy

Reduce alcohol consumption, for diet just try to eat some vegetables and meat (specially lean like chicken thighs)

>What are the best exercises to do to lose some stupid fat

theres no such exercise that helps you lose fat, just pick a routine and stick to it

>Also I am a mesomorph

body types are a myth

literally just skip a meal.
i lost 30 pounds in the last 3 months or so just by doing this
and just think up a program for yourself doesnt have to be anything extravagant
mines like some push ups,chin up attempts,jump rope and shadow boxing cuz i dont like running

Nutritional psychology is the reason fat fucks fail. Not nutrition. They know what's right and what's wrong, they know what they have to do to lose weight, they just don't do it because their psychology, their environment and the habits they've developed all stop it from happening that way.

The best advice for fat fucks is to train yourself to start eating at regular intervals, stop snacking, practice portion control (don't worry about calories or even the quality of food at first), stop eating when you're satisfied not when you're full, and start drinking more water. I found quitting all liquids other than water and black coffee to be the easiest radical change to make, but ymmv. Consider going out very frequently in the first week to distract yourself from accidentally snacking.

Over time (like, a couple of weeks, tops) your ghrelin regulation will return to normal, functioning levels and all this will become second nature. Once your eating habits have more or less become manageable, THEN start counting calories and eating clean(er). Ideally this would all be introduced gently in combination with an exercise regime of literally any sort. Gently not just because you don't want to lose your weight too quickly, but also because this is a long term thing so the sink or swim approach is going to fail for most people.

Going straight from a diet of mcdonalds and coca cola to plain chicken breast, steamed broccoli and ice water at a -500 kcal deficit is a recipe for disaster.

>Just have some willpower bro!
>Just don't do X bro!
It's like training someone to run a marathon by telling them to just put one foot in front of the other at a running pace for 42km.

Not OP but any recommendations for a good brosplit?

Former fat fuck here, lost 150lbs while doing SS. Ended up fucking some shit up because I was lifting with terrible posture, which ended up reinforcing bad posture....making the muscles I already used stronger, while the muscles I didn't use stayed atrophied.

Looking to switch to something that'll help me even myself out.

Chest/tris
Back/shoulders
Legs/biceps

>plus light weight lifting, low weight high rep to tone muscles and burn calories.

Why would you post this?

I do:
Legs
Shoulders
Cardio
Back/biceps
Chest/triceps
Cardio

Rinse and repeat. Its a 6 day cycle but it has me working out every day with some HIIT cardio every 3rd day.

GOMAD
Thank me in 6 months.

fpbp

> 2017
> not pandering to a pathetic individual

There's nothing specific about what OP wants other than to lose weight. It's really simple. He just needs to eat better and do cardio.

If you want to hold his fat fucking hand and forcefully drag him through to a healthy lifestyle while he kicks and screams over fucking alcohol fucking do so.

Also, OP is bait as fuck but I'm still mad.