Connor Murphy here

Why arent you natty like me?

>looks good
>natty

Impressive: going from overweight to fit

Not impressive: going from skelly to fit

All you have to do as a skelly is lift and eat more

t. fat fuck

It's far harder to gain weight than lose it fatty.

all you have to do as fatfuck is to lift and eat less

Eating less is harder than eating more

>Gaining mass while eating less

Nice meme

>It's far harder to gain weight than lose it fatty.

Nice b8

you're trying to lose mass at first you fat fuck

>inaction is more difficult than an action
If you have a shred of self control, losing weight is easier. Also, it's cheaper to lose weight than it is to gain weight.

>you
>making it
Pick 1

Thats exactly what makes it harder and more time consuming. Now youre contradicting yourself. Nice

xD got me!!!1! Id give you gold if i knew how!

This is as true as it get's

All you fat fuckers have to do is control your fucking impulses and lift weights.

Because I don't want to catch your autism

Now fuck off

This guy is correct you're all just jelly skeletons. Deal with it.

Didn't like this guy until I saw that video where those guys ran up on him at the gym. Seems cool af

I increased my squat from 410 to 435 and my bench from 220 to 235 in the past two months while dropping from 217lbs to 200lbs

Stop making excuses, fatty

something is physically and genetically wrong with you if you think its easy to lose weight.

if you had that kind of "i dont feel like eating whats in front of me " attitude when humans were evolving you would be a genetic dead end. its only due to modern invention and technology drastically changing our environment that youcan even survive

Even though you're larping, I wouldn't doubt that he browses places like Veeky Forums or misc. He even struck a zyzz pose.
His outfits even consists of old Veeky Forums tropes like hoodies as your only outerwear.

> that video where those guys ran up on him at the gym.

What video?

>wow guys don't say that kinda stuff haha I have fans they might take it the wrong way haha I don't even know steroid names guys please stop
Did anyone else's opinion of Eric Kanevskiy and TrainToLookGoodNaked improve a ton after the collab where they started calling him Clenner/Trenner Murphy?

Looks natty to me his traps arent that big

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Because of the way our monkey brains are wired eating less is demonstrably harder than eating more. The Western world is going through an obesity epedemic. 70% of the population is overweight/obese and you're complaining about gaining weight. Please kill yourself.

Starting off skelly is lifting on easy mode. There is no debating this. Being a fat guy is way worse than being skinny

LOL. No. Some of you skinny guys struggle to go to the gym everyday but imagine doing to do double the work and limit something you love.

>fatty
>spend less on food
>less eating
>no struggle to shovel more food into ur mouth
kill yourself you fat fuck you'll never make it

holy shit dude complain more

Wow what a compelling argument.

Just give me the satisfaction of saying I'm right and I'll leave you alone

Shoving food in your mouth isnt a struggle if you pick the right foods and space out your meals. Youre just retarded.

>shoveling food into your mouth
>not a delicacy

>inb4 fatfuck
Not anymore skelly

I'm not
But go fuck yourself dude you sound like a bitch

>skellies: literally just eat MORE and lift weights
>fatties: eat less, be a caloric deficit, build the same amount of muscle in the same time while on a permanent cut for a year

skellies please tell me you actually dont believe your laziness is a struggle. you literally get a license to bulk for a year while fat fucks have to cut for a year and try to build the same amount of muscle as you. does being a skelly involve mental retardation??

>fatfucks calling others lazy

o im laffin

>what is biology?
>muh thermodynamics
neck yourself you cuck.

>but it's haaaaaard not to shovel shit food into my mouth

Jesus fucking Christ you fat fucks with no self control are a bunch of fucking degenerates.

You're actually gonna tell me it's hard for you pieces of shit to portion meals? You don't even deserve to make it.
>hurr durr if we didn't eat everything we saw we would be extinct
Yeah, try to apply this to reproduction and you sound like a fucking retard rapist with no self-control. Take that back to what you said and you just look like a fat cocksucker making excuses why he isn't fit yet.

The dumb fucker above helps me point out why you're fucking retarded.
Thanks to modern technology you can just drive your fatass to go and get a grand mac instead of, I don't know, actually portioning and making something healthy to eat.
In this day and age you don't have any excuse NOT to control your diet given the stupid fucking statistic you pointed out.
You're obese because you don't control yourself in America. It's not that hard not to shovel food into your throat and actually lose weight.

>Doing double the work
What the fuck are you even talking about
>limiting something you love
Again discipline you fat fuck

You're fat fucking body is built to feed off of itself. You're not gonna fucking die because you eat 500 calories less than you're supposed to. You will eventually adjust. You just don't want to because "muh food"

>eating is hard
>eating is unenjoyable

You skellies need some of that discipline that you preach so much

t. deluded skeleton

As an ex skelly who used to believe this then dirty bulked up to 20% bodyfat believe me it's not

this isn't how biology works. your body begins to immediately adjust BMR and building muscle while on that caloric deficit is more difficult than building it while on a surplus. that's the whole point of bulking and cutting.

I should lift weight more often. People keep offering me free, delicious, addictive, fattening carbs.

t. big fat cunt.
skelly to fit is harder because u need a mass foundation to get anywhere. if ur fat all u need to do is lift and u will gain muscle and burn fat

Honestly could be natty in this pic, he could have great insertions/genetics; being that cut however would be a huge pain in the ass

Getting fat is the easiest thing to do, just sit on the coach and eat in calorie surplus.

Losing weight actually requires willpower and effort