You have to wear this shirt to your Gym

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

tightrope.cc/catalog/mens-tank-tops-1936-berlin-tank-top-with-swastika-p-612.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Implying jews go to the gym or even being athletic

fuck I need to get swole for this.

Jews get their gains by lifting bags of coin.

Not much. Considering most people would think I'm wearing it ironically.

Ya know. Considering I'm Jewish

I have never seen a libtard curling more than 15 lbs

>implying black dudes would be ok with it

>tfw german settlement in argentina
>everyone already knows about my political views

I'd be asked to leave, but nothing more. I've openly talked about holocaust denial in front of my gym owners and they had a reasonable discussion with me about it.

I would either get a huge fine or land in jail.... but not before I get cheered on by crowds from the silent majority.

t. cuckmany

I'd wear it without issue. Not because I identify with the political or social ideologies of Nazi Germany but because I guarantee no one would dare fuck with me. I'm by far the biggest, strongest guy at my gym. Also, my gym is in my garage.

Real shit, where'd you find that?

Where 2 cop???

kekt

>tfw you will never be able to wear your religious symbol without being classified a nazi

good post

im a libtard and i curl 40lbs

nice strawman

Nevermind found it.

tightrope.cc/catalog/mens-tank-tops-1936-berlin-tank-top-with-swastika-p-612.html

>workout at goodlife near gay street toronto
>wear trump shirt
>older gay men give me death stares

well atleast they don't check me out anymore. but I think its worse now . they have some sort of sick fantasy about me now

At the most someone would come up to me and ask me why I'm wearing the shirt. I'm pretty big and doubt anyone would risk a felony at a commercial gym cause much nazis.

Fuck church street.

Also shit man, we probably work out at the same gym. Or one of the 4 within a block of each other

I go to the one at young and Adelaide. by the bay.

good place. too many gays tho imo