Why the fuck is this nigger pumping...

Why the fuck is this nigger pumping? I fucking sold at a lost yesterday at ATL because I thought it would keep dropping! Should I buy back in right now? What would you do in my position?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dcRjpge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's going up cause you sold, stay the fuck out. Maybe buy btc, I need to fill my bags once it plummets.

why should it keep dropping?! it was obv accumulation phase. stay out of crypto nigger, maybe try some index funds

kys nigger

>he was emotionally invested and affected by yesterday's req fud storm
>selling for a loss, ever.

Leave.

Buy back and don't look at the price for a few days. It's probably going to dump a little bit again and I know you'll probably sell at the bottom of what will probably be only a 4% drop, so seriously just don't look at the price for a few days.

you fucking idiots thought this would stay down?

clear accumulation phase

>I fucking sold at a lost yesterday at ATL because I thought it would keep dropping!

biztard, ladies and gents

Give me some proper advice or don't post at all you fucking niggers.

Thanks, m8. I might buy back some but not going to go all in.

Buy back and don't sell before mid November. This is gonna go way up

learn which shitcoin will pump
discord.gg/dcRjpge

I can't believe I fell for the fud. I fell for the chainlink fud too and missed out on 5x gains. I bought back in when it was too late at 10k sats and I'm still holding these shitty bags.

There was no real chain link fud it never even fell below Ico price ever people just said that because some people didn’t know Ico price to scare and shake weak hands..

Req hasn’t even been above ICO since it launched.. I’m still not convinced this isn’t just a shitcoin

You only sell at a loss to enter an other position that you deem as 100% profitable. You don't just sell at a loss in the sake of holding ETH/BTC.

How much did you sell
Just curious
Bts rule number one NEVER sell at a loss
Rather wait even for 20 years

Jeez, a high volatility market like crypto might not be for you m8. You want advice? Spend your crypto time on advancing your main career (study stuff outside your job scope, learn auxiliary skills etc). If you insist on being part of crypto, might be better for you to just hodl a portfolio of the top 10, going Btc and Eth heavy

jeez dude, you should step back and rethink your trading strategy, or just get out of crypto
or yeah just hold eth/btc

I lost about 5k so it's not too bad. It's my first time cutting losses in crypto. Every single ICO/shitcoin I had invested in made me some kind of gains except for REQ.

I just bought back in and I'm going to follow these anons' advice and not look at the price until mid November.

You got me all excited... :(

Good boy

It's already dumping right now. Sell now and cut your losses before it drops down to $0.02 by Friday.

Feeling comfy

get in REQ or get REQT

Nice, remember your lessons and you will go far

Leave me alone. I'm already down 5k due to this coin, I'm not selling at a loss again. Just like what that user said, if I have to wait 20 years to break even now, I will.

Well Y Combinator and ING seem to be pretty convinced that it's not a shitcoin, but maybe fudders in biz know better...

People were only dumping because of impatient retards wanting a quick flip. This is the OMG of the west. It will 10x within 6 months

Why buy now at $0.04 when you can buy at $0.02 on Friday? THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Veeky Forums.

Why would you think it would drop that low? The pre-sale whales already took profit, no point in selling now.

The fud and the pump will be from the same group. The group could be stocking up on req to sell and dump the price even lower or this could be it, our ticket to the moon. I suspect it is the later but i am biased because i have large bags.

It literally dumped as we speak. This is nothing more than a dead-cat bounce. It will further crash down to $0.02 by Friday. Either sell now or enjoy your heavy bags pajeet.

>3 posts by this id literally repeating the same thing

you need to up your fud game pajeet

if you say so...

where did that 230 eth wall go lol

There are literally +200 ETH sell walls at 17.5k, this is going to dump so hard. Don't say I didn't warn you pajeets.

The wall and the pump will be from the same person/group. They will be trading on insider info. I would expect req to be listed on a major exchange within the next couple of days.

Exactly, it went down for "no reason".
Pretty obvious that it got manipulated by some huge players to get in cheaper for some upcoming news.

it's most likely going to be binance, bitfinex or bittrex. i'm already hard at the thought

Get your tinfoil hat back on

Theres no other explanation for the drop in price and people selling below presale except being manipulated by large players. This is the beginning of the pump. Well done if you are still holding.

Down from 33 ETH loss to 18. I hope we're getting listed somewhere.

We will be

You poor motherfucker. In case you haven't figured it out yet, whales dumping right after receiving their ICO token is the new thing right now. They get it on EtherDelta first before anybody else so they can lead others to panic dump. They don't dump it all, but enough to create fud and make weak hands like you sell and from there they slowly accumulate before rising. It's happening with other ICOs even very prominent ones like Ripio (which by the way is going to blast off like a rocket when the ICO fud phase is done)

This is going to crash so hard. DNT 2.0

>DNT 2.0

So it's gonna get pumped to a 134 million market cap? Sounds good to me.

$100k+, could that be kraken?

Not going allin? Dude that could be the difference between one and two lambos, what if one has to be repaired?

>the absolute DELUDED state of REQtards

Get the rope ready because it's crashing right now back to $0.035

>it'll crash any time now...

t. increasingly nervous noREQ

LMAO THIS WAS THE BIGGEST SHAKE OUT OF SCRUBS IN CRYPTO HISTORY. CONGRATS EVERYONE THAT HELD YOU MAY NOW PROCEED TO YOUR 20X

Heres what is happening
>group spreads fud for a week after the ico
>the price plummets to about 60% of ico price
>the group puts in massive sell walls to further suppress the price
>group somehow has access to insider information about exchanges (could possibly be an exchange itself)
>large pump before exchange listing (yet to come)
>exchange listing further pumps price to 4x ico

There is no exchange coming. The announcement is probably about some new literal-who "advisors". The ann will be shit like the first one and the mass dumping will start on Friday, you can then sell your bags for $0.02 if you are lucky enough.

always remember to buy at ATH and sell at ATL

it was bound to recover to ico price naturally, we are on the way there. Jump in if you want free 25%

kek it's already below pre-sale price, sell now and cut your losses before the real dumping starts

such a classic

>raise 40 million
>dont pay 100k to boost exposure and adoption of your token because it's too high

what

Get a hold of this pajeet, fudding as hard as he can literally 8 posts repeating the same thing. Also calling others pajeet will never make you a non-pajeet.

See you tomorrow when REQ hits $0.02, hope you have the PINK wojaks prepared.

Yes pajeet. I will be waiting for you here when you get back from your designated shitting street.