Do you think Indians ever wonder why Pollos aren't located in the "athletic wear" section of the store?

Do you think Indians ever wonder why Pollos aren't located in the "athletic wear" section of the store?

Neither are loafers or curry powder but they always show up wearing both.

I fucking hate pajeets

" Sanjay, get your deadlift loafers!!"

Neither are insecurities but whites always shown up wearing that on there sleeves

I fucking hate the crust on my bread

You people eat bread? I thought it was just curry and whatever was left on the street from the prior day.

Wear some fucking deodorant, I can smell you from here you filthy monkey.

Indian reporting. In India, the general idea of clothing is - If it fits, it works.
Appropriate clothing is a meme here.

POO IN LOO

I agree. I must poo in loo.
>implying this meme is not dead yet

Would make sense. Although it was westerners who started wearing polos while engaged in sports.

Same Indian guy, In my entire gym,
I have only seen 1 guy wear Polos + denims to work out. He also happens to be the guy who does bicep curls, bench and half rep pull ups every single day.

>keyboard warrior

There's only one Indian guy that goes to my gym. He wears a t-shirt, jeans, and loafers. He also sports a pretty good mustache.

As far as smell goes, it's not B/O. It's more like a spice or something. I saw him applying something that smelled similar in the locker room. It came in a small vial.

Anyway, I'll take him over the melanin enhanced individuals that roam around here. Those boys smell -awful-.

I saw a kid these days wearing bermudas, polo and a hat to gym.

> hurr white people are so arrogant and self-assured but they shouldnt be
> huurr white people are so insecure

Why are you so stupid?

>melanin enhanced individuals
what does that mean?

Indians consume much of a herb called fenugreek, and it makes your urine and sweat smell balls. Good in curries tho

Are you retarded? Black people cmon man. Melanin, 5th grade science

Spices are common in india and also different microbiome found generally in the country makes b/o even worse.

>I am Indian.

My sweat used to smell horrid when I was dyel

After a year of lifting It changed, but I also changed my diet considerably.

Best way to prevent this is to keep body hair at a minimum which is also abundant in indians.

Some times I wonder why I haven't off'd myself.

I really don't get this meme.

Polo shirts are "sports casual" clothing. They are shirts meant for playing sports. That it's weird to lift weights in one is just an arbitrary thing of current fashion that has elevated sports casual to a higher status than it originally had (because Western society no longer has a fetish for formal dress.)

That kids today think polo shirts are anything BUT athletic wear is pretty pleb.

The jeans I understand, since they are restrictive, but a light cotton shirt with a collar isn't really that different from a light cotton shirt without a collar.

>trying to explain rationality to Sheltered Americans

Is it a thing where if you wear appropriate clothing you're viewed as strange? Or is it a no fucks given scenario?

I live in the biggest city in India so people here are not like the general way indians are portrayed in the media.

Also i go to a gym that is relatively more expensive.

But, tbqh, If you had to go to a regular gym with full blown gym gear, there are people who are going to think that you think you are better than everyone else.

I am literally not understating this.

So, to answer your question, yea It can viewed as being strange.
But for the most part people wouldn't give a fuck.

you sound like you have your shit under control, no need to become an hero

t. Poo

I'm sorry, but times have changed. I understand where you are coming from, but a Polo is usually made of good quality blends, and meant to look a little more than causal wear.

Also, lifting in a collar would piss me off, but that's just me.

Really, people can wear whatever the fuck they want, I'm just takin the piss so they say.

>meant to look a little more than causal wear

I own stuff like Lacoste polos, and even though those types of name brands are status signalers (because one Lacoste costs about as much as ten off-brand shirts from a department store) they are still sports casual. If you are ever invited to a situation where you are expected to wear business clothes or formal clothes, and you show up in even a high end polo shirt, then you are saying either "I am so wealthy/powerful that your conventions mean nothing to me and you can do nothing about it" or "I am so ignorant that I actually thought this is what you meant."

>lurn 2 indoor plumbing and cook things that don't smell like rotting pig shit dipped in "spices"

Nobody actually turns up to business/formal events in a fucking polo shirt do they?

fuck OP lol you done pissed off pajeet in this thread.

You know white people have a very distinctive smell too

It's called soap.

No, it's more like cum

It's not as bad as the mother and daughter I saw at the gym wearing fur boots during their workout yesterday.

>Lacoste is expensive to him
Next you'll say wearing Express is a status sign, kek.

>They are shirts meant for playing sports.

Not the polos that are made these days. You can still buy ones that are actually made for sport, but the cut/fit and the materials are substantially different.

Pajeets wear the polos that are made for going clubbing, not sport.