Sup Veeky Forums

sup Veeky Forums

pic related is me, 45 years young, all natty.
I just want to tell all of you youngsters that you dont have to roid to get a impressive body.

I never used roids, all i did was lifting consistently, you can achieve this as well.

what's up with those nipples? they're so big they literally have their own shadow

its just lightning, my nipples are normal m8

Have you had breast implants in your nipples?

picture taken in scooby dungeon

you reminds me of Big Richard from the misfits. thanks old feller

nice nips, grampa

Just the lighting

Look at the fucking shadow on the right nip

You didn't need to tell us this, we already knew

no

what?

thx!

pls dont hate

You look a lot older than 45.

>google reverse image search
>0 results found

Well i'll be.

Good on you, Uncle of Veeky Forums.

mirin if you're legit natty

what's your nips routine?

>natty

>mirin

What did you just say?

Kudos bro, goal body right there. Don't listen to these bitter plg shitheads

nice physique.

how long you been browsin the 'ch0n, breh?

didn't i meet you down spoons the other day?

he's j00cy at 45 years old mate
stop being jelly, lil' nipples

he's not

poast physique

Nice nips. Are you strong?

This. I always womder how old people end up here

Good job mang, I hope I'm swole at that age and haven't gotten bored of going to the gym.

How many times a week do you lift?

good physique mang
what's your nipples routine tho?

looking good, uncle, keep up the good work, stay healthy

>moving the goalpost

>why yes I am a weak pussy DYEL
lol

you look older than my 57 year old dad

>impressed by a fat 45 year old
nice projecting faggot

Pls explain how he is fat. Is it the abs?

Sucking in your gut and flexing can make almost anyone show their upper abs.

Explain what you're mirin. His skinny arms? Or the balding? Maybe it's the giant nipples

Give some advice senpai

> giant hard nipples
> natty

yeah nah choose one

he clearly looks better than you or you'd post your physique

thx m8!
Im on Veeky Forums since like 7 years.. started browsing Veeky Forums when the allmighty zyzz got popular here.

I lost a bit of strength because of a few injurys, my current stats are (all for 8 reps):

Bench: 120kg
Squat: 140kg
Deadlift: 165kg
OHP: 80kg

I lift 6 days a week since i do PPL since over a year now and it fits my schedule pretty good

pic related is another picture of me, i think my nipples look normal here.

Good job its a great thing to see older men in shape. You only get one body take care of it when your young or old. A lot of people give up on fitness when they get married or get "old".

You're trolling hard motherfucker. They're not even nipples

looks just like big Richard

Except he doesn't have rotten flesh for a face, seriously big Richards skin looks fucking atrocious.

Well thanks i guess, this guy is bigger then me though, his traps look huuuuuge!

Just lift! You will like it, even tho you think you wont.

The son of my wife did not wanted to lift so i took him with me a couple of times, he now likes it and we go together every other day.

Also stay happy and positive, thats what matters most!

Please post ass, good sir

>claims natty
>nipples say otherwise

I have been lifting for a year. I love it.

What diet tips or whatever have maximized your gains over the years?

Lmao why would I want to spend several years of hard work on a subpar natty physique then I can just do roids and cruise to being a god in a couple of years?

you chest looks off like it's all upper, why?

You bench 120kg on a PPL but only squat 145kg but still manage a 165 deadlift?

What the fuckity fuck?

Lmao why would I want to injec... ah fuck it.

Kys cuck

Never bulk over the point where your abs arent visible anymore, dont drink any soda (stick to water/tea/coffe or diet soda), dont shove sugar inside yourself, sugar is literally the reason why america is obese.

Good point, well maybe because of your health?
Im 45 and feel like 21 years old, no difference.. not sure if you can have that when roiding (i dont have enough knowledge about roids)

I was doing incline variations before the picture, my upper chest was pumped, usually its pretty normal overall

To be fair i only squat every second Legday, the other day i use the leg press for high reps.

>Good point, well maybe because of your health?
>Im 45 and feel like 21 years old, no difference.. not sure if you can have that when roiding (i dont have enough knowledge about roids)
Hate to break it to you man but steroids and HGH are really good for you if taken properly. It's great how much you have achieved but no doubt you could be in even better shape on gear.

ummm no

Oh, okay.
I talked to my doc about that he was like "dont do it, it will mess with your heart, your arteries, you will get hormonal imbalances, and you also dont know what you inject since you buy your stuff from some street thug".

What would a good beginner cycle be for someone my age? I mean i dont plan on having kids since my wife brought 2 into our marriage so i dont realy care about fertility problems.

Don't listen to your doctor with decades of human biology/medical/physiology knowledge and evidence based research informing his advice, listen to some anonymous idiot fuckhead on an anime image board

> talked to my doc about that
Doctors will preach what they learnt in med school, and in med school people are taught what is pushed by pharma companies for research, and pharma companies push against steroids because it's much more profitable to make them illegal and push loads of supplements.

> it will mess with your heart, your arteries
Not true, these are mostly problems with taking oral steroids (dianabol) or other PEDs usually used for weight loss without doing any research or taking any precautions.

>you will get hormonal imbalances
That is how steroids work, however you can easily stop the negative hormonal problems such as gynocomastia by doing a little bit of research, taking precautions and just doing the right amount of steroids instead of just buying some random shit and taking whatever

>you also dont know what you inject since you buy your stuff from some street thug
It's 2017, stop using street drug dealers, it is dangerous and expensive. You can buy anything online (clearnet/darknet)

>What would a good beginner cycle be for someone my age?
Start reading /fraud/ threads, do your own reading for what you want to achieve.

>i dont realy care about fertility problems.
again, not something to worry about if you take steroids properly.

NIPPLES OF THE GODS

>The son of my wife
are you seriously not baiting?

>canon_3908283.jpg

>taken on an iPhone

hmmm

THIS!

What do you mean? Hes not my son, dont know how to describe you our relationship without telling you hes the son of my wife.

? Yes the pictures were taken on my iPhone, the filename probably happened because i saved them on the SD of my Canon camera.

But why does that matter?

I like you OP.

Keep it up desu

I'm impressed OP I hope I look like that when I'm 45

>People being impressed by OP
>People treating 45 like some ancient age

Niggas for many 45 isn't even half of their life, like holy fuck, we can talk if he looks like that at 65, still he looks good, but nothing amazing

I'm only 26 and if I could look like that I'd be content, nice job OP

read r/steroids wiki

>you also dont know what you inject since you buy your stuff from some street thug

you can also brew your own for cheap

Your face and hair makes you look not a day past 60, top kek grandpa