Just bought this after spending almost a month and making no gains in the fucking gym

Just bought this after spending almost a month and making no gains in the fucking gym.
I am frustrated Veeky Forums,
What can I expect?

You just spend 35 pounds on one of the worste programs around. Congratulations, you are a fucking retard. Have you even done ANY research?

why is it the worst may I ask?

Pleae research this guy, he is the worst fake natty around and he and his buttbudy simeon panda have no idea what they are doing. They are selling a fake dream. Their programms suck, dont make any sense (not for a natty anyway) and were made to make a wuick buck. They dont even elaborate on how macros work, or numbers. "Avoid candy and pop drinks" yeah no shit.

You just paid $35 for something you could have googled and got better information lmao.

>needs a book on how to eat more food

So there is absolutely nothing I can gain from this?
You've got to be kidding me.

Watch channels like OmarIsuf, VitruvianPhisique. They are real natties and give great info that is scientifically proven. The best programs are free. Read the sticky/reddit. SS or Reddits PPL program are great starting programs. Educate yourself on macros online. That shit is free. You dont need a frauds training program. Goodluck!

>i share this board with retards like OP
makes me feel sad, seriously

There are better programs out there for free you've just waisted your money

lol

>there is absolutely nothing to gain from paying for information that you can find online for free
YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME.

You know there's a FREE guide on this very website you're on right now. It's at the top of the board and it's called the sticky. There's also more free and better information all over the internet.
I can give you my Paypal so the next time you wanna waste money I can take it instead.

Yea, I just saw that lol

>replying to bait threads

please be bait. I refuse to believe anyone could be this stupid.

Expects noticeable gains from a few weeks of lifting.

You gained something: Knowledge about how the fitness industry operates.

that's what you get for not reading THE FUCKING STICKY

$43.44
That's before p&p too

Absolute madman

Well at least u didnt buy the program of that fat mexican turbomanlet

Even more no gains.