If you were not breast fed as an infant, you are more likely than not to be a dyel manlet/lanklet

If you were not breast fed as an infant, you are more likely than not to be a dyel manlet/lanklet.

Breast milk is essential for proper growth. Enjoy your brittle bones and shit genetics, formula facts.

These facts are undisputable.

not fitness related

>implying breast feeding isn't health related

I was breast fed as a babby and now I'm 6'2" master race. I bet you're probably a manlet.

Butt Jeff is 5' 9" with mongol face

Height is mainly about genetics, diet has a role in it but it's not going to be a difference of 5'5 and 6'5 you mongoloid

>Ronaldo
>Breast fed

>mom had me when she was 21
>breastfed as a baby
>still have autism and am a manlet

the thought of being breast fed is a little gross

Who's the turbomanlet in the suit?

My brother breast fed and I didn't.
I turned out taller, stronger, more athletic, smarter, and better looking.

Breast milk is overrated

>tfw my mom didn't wanna ruin her perfect titties so i became a soulless formula baby

Post these "perfect" titties so we can judge if it was worth it.

>The thought of naturally feeding as all mammals have done since their creation is weird

Post face and body.

Opinion discarded

That the feeding organ is also a sexual organ is totally fine

>TFW formula feed, cesarian section and never played outside

It sucks being allergic to everything but at least I'm 6'6" and handsome

6'4" here and breast fed

>Hating on Hotwheels

you went too far m8

Time to drop the manlet memes and it is time for a formula milk meme.

I was penis fed by my father and now I am 6'2"

well I wasn't breast fed and I like ass more than tits

also I'm high testosteroned and 6'4", I drank a lot of milk as a child and took a lot of fish oil/vitamins n shiett

>shit genetics
How does it connected?

>hotwheels
kek

190 cm
breastfed

>you pee out of the same hole you cum from
>you eat out of the same hole you vomit after getting food poisoning or sucking too big a dick you gigantic faggot
This is the nature of our bodies dude.

>Not having a wet nurse
Sucked unrelated babysitter tits until i was 4, still remember

Arabic childhoods are interesting

>tfw visible cheekbones
>tfw good jawline
>tfw 6ft1
>tfw you derive some sense of self worth from physical attributes
>tfw not as virtuous as I could be
>tfw breast fed
honestly don't think I would be able to cope if the genetic lottery wasn't in my favor

Interesting, was she pregnant herself previously or do women actually produce milk when there are babies around? I know their periods tend to sync up and milk production is a hormonal thing

Literally how to people justify not breastfeeding?

>tfw parents were too poor to afford baby formula when i was born so they had no choice but to breastfeed me

based mom

Shit posting aside, there is alot of weight to idea that breast feeding produces a healthier baby. Even anecdotal observation shows many formula only fed children appear smaller and weaker than the generally fatter and healthier breast fed children. Not to mention the bonding experience with a mother through breast feeding probably helps with proper psychological development.

If you suck any womans tits enough they start producing milk.

Wet nurses continually suck their own tits in order to ensure they are ready.

chicken dont breastfeed retard theyre avians not mammals jesus christ

>at least I'm 6'6" and handsome
Uh huh Skeletor. I bet your mother tells you that you're handsome every day.

I have no idea what you're trying to say, but I'm going to take a guess that you're around the age of 20 and retarded.

ahahahahahahha

I just put my glasses on

I thought you said Chicken not children

kys

It's gross because your mom didn't let you suck on her tits as a baby.

>Wet nurses continually suck their own tits in order to ensure they are ready.
im dying

Legit, i turned into a 6'2" 9/10 faced pussy wetter by not consuming estrogen ridden formulas and autism causing vaccines. They also didnt circumcise me and i had no teeth or tonsil extractions Just lol at doing anything that isn't intended by nature. Keep staying subhuman and getting cucked by the jews.

I know this is a bait thread for debate but breastfeeding is really important for a baby's growth. When its come up in conversations,those that weren't breastfed are on the underwhelming side.

T. Mom did child care and children's studies for 20 years

i wasn't fed at all. whacha think of that faggot

How many wet nurse brothers do you have?

>doesn't buy organic, free range, breastfed chicken
>making it
pick one

>health related
>on Veeky Forums - Fitness
wew lad what is this, 2013?

>soulless formula baby
kek

anecdotal evidence proves you don't know what you are talking about

Prolactin and oxytocin production are stimulated by breast sucking which helps milk production and contraction of mammary glands.

>tfw no mommy gf to let me suckle her breasts

I'll never get those natural milk gains ;_;

tits or gtfo

>was breast fed
>24 yr old virgin
>5'7
>ugly
>lazy ass NEET
yeah no

>breast fed until three
>6'5"

I-i-is this true guys?

I was breastfed and I'm 6'3. My youngest brother was a mix of Formula and Breast and is kinda short for the family.

My shorter friends were all formula fed too (I don't have any friends near my height or taller, so idk about the other end of this spectrum)

Same here, except for being ugly, neet or virgin... I'm still a 5'7 manlet, so it doesn't matter anyway

I'm almost 6'3", but I was breast fed only for a year or so and I ended up being a wristlet with a narrow chest...