Betafag here, help me get huge Veeky Forums any advice helps

Betafag here, help me get huge Veeky Forums any advice helps

bulk before you cut unless you are really fat

>bulk before you cut

Wrong. Cut to about 18%BF and then bulk. Fat inhibits muscle growth by way of being estrogenic.

I'm underweight cuz I used to run a shitton until I realised I was a pussy fagotron

The bulk.

that's sort of what I meant, I was around ~15% for a long time always thinking I need to cut a bit more before I start bulking, big mistake

How many cals per day/grams of protein I'm 140lb and 6'1

read the sticky

You only need about .8g protein/lb bodyweight. For you, that'd be ~112. That equals 448 calories. Next about .5-.6g fat/lb bodyweight, which would be about 70g-84g fat for you, which is 630-756 calories. That adds up to 1078-1204 calories. A bulk should be about 300 calories above your TDEE. Yours is 2000 calories, conveniently. That means that the rest of your calories, which would be 1222, would be from Carbs, which is 305.5g-274g carbs.

140grams of protein, should get 35-40% of your caloric intake from protein, 30-35 from carbs, and 20-30 from fat. Try and reach for about 3500 calories a day or more. I'm in about the same position you're in, 6'1, 155, been making some good progress.

>hasn't even started lifting
>worrying about this advanced shit

I would start at 2500 and maybe add on more week by week depending on how you feel

That's a lot of food for someone that small to start with. You need to work up to it. When I first started bulking at 2400 cals after cutting at 1500 for about 6 months, I could barely eat 2000. You gotta work up even more slowly.

I have been lifting for like 3 months and I've gained 20 pounds but ik my diet is messed up

My advice?
Don't look to the gym to cure your beta-ness.
All you're going to do is go from a skinny beta to a big beta.

I'm eating like 4000 calories a day rn

How are you only 140lbs?

Cuz I'm young

No, I mean, if you're eating 4000 cals a day, how are you only 140?

I'm young and growing a Lil still

lmao
>smacks lips

Youre not eating 4000 kcal a day

He'll Veeky Forums right in

My best advice would be consistency. Even if you're workout program is shit and your diet and sleep are poor - if you do it consistently you will still be better off than the guy that does everything right for 6 months but then quits for another 6 months

I'm 6'0, currently cutting down from 174 and I'm at 164 hoping to get to 155. I have no muscle, so me at 155 would be pretty average bf.

Once I start bulking, how much of a surplus should I be looking to get, and what are some things I can do to make sure I'm not putting on fat while bulking?

>>bulk before you cut unless you are really fat
>Wrong. Cut to about 18%BF and then bulk. Fat inhibits muscle growth by way of being estrogenic.

Implying 18% isnt really fat
Implying estrogen isnt important for muscle growth

for a huge mouth do 100x10 dik suks

Get a calorie surplus of 500 and you'll be fine

you're like not eating 4000kcal