Test
Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKHUgJ5suIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who dis?

Outta the way fat boi

>We need to keep our test levels maximal at all times 24/7
you don't even know what the "high test" meme is faggot. These threads aren't made to raise your fucking test. This is why people get buttmad and redditors and newfags that come here, because you come here and try to fit in without knowing wtf you're even talking about.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPAAAPppA...oh no! that didn't get on your clothes did it? i KNEW i should have taken my IBS medication!

what the fuck does liking thick women have to do with high testosterone. what is this bullshit you faggots keep perpetuating. its borderline fat acceptance and you know it.

Is it just me? Or do other preferences change when you become a high test alpha?

I notice you start liking shorter, more delicate and feminine women with long hair

it is just you.

Brehps!

brephs!

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT*
*sniff* That was quite a nice fragrance my dear.

You lost
Give me ya No-fap days

busted

Slag deserves it

Is this the new autist indicator on Veeky Forums?
Been gone for 2 years

Pretty much.
The weird /r9k/ fart fetish wormed its way into Veeky Forums and thats what they post whenever theres a woman with a good ass.
/r9k/ is cancer.

>tfw high test mixed race gf
>tfw she doesn't enjoy sitting on my face because she's self conscious about her big ass

I'm pretty sure it comes from some fat girl on tumblr or something saying only men with high testosterone can handle her curves, people said it about hamplanets for a while then it eventually evolved into what it is now.

High testosterone is associated with greater interest in female secondary sexual characteristics, like developed hips, asses and breasts.

MOTHER... FUCKIN'... BRAAAAAAAAAAP!!

Wow, just wow

It didnt even come from r9k friend

>apebeast
Disgusting

Why does everything come from /r9k/?

>taking the brap pill

where does one acquire the brap pill?

it's a rare dropping after a THICC girl sharts

Men who are into big ass are closeted sodamites. Big tits is what hetero men like. Period.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKHUgJ5suIA

faggots

>pajeet board

no thank you