Why are you faggots such try hard alphas?

Why are you faggots such try hard alphas?

Why is it that at the first real shit you get into, your inner bitch shines?

Why is it that most people here lived their whole lives as betas and suddenly now they're the beacon of manliness?

Why do you autists keep pretending to be something you are not? (Don't even deny it)

You aren't men at heart, you're betas hiding under a manly cover.

Not even a bait, just sick of thr fitness communities bullshit, all of these nerds and geeks pretending to be something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2009/06/the_herbivores_dilemma.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you really sound like a true alpha frogposting on a fucking anime fitness board.

fite me bitch ill fuck u up lil cuckboi

>posting "look how beta I am" frog

I agree desu, I've been alpha my whole life and I can tell 98% of the fags here are only tough on the internet and would run from a conflict irl, even the ones with big lifts or good physiques.

>being more likely to be violent means youre alpha
Lol kys
>I've been alpha my whole life
You cannot be serious. No actual man would say this shit.

>being more likely to be violent means youre alpha

I never said that, but it's true anyway, the gangsters and street thugs all have high test

Never claimed to be alpha either, notice how you just focus on me, Im not alpha or beta, I don't want anyone to be my bitch nor I want to be a bitch for anyone.

Yeah their manly fig leaf gets blow away easily.

>No actual man would say this shit.
This is how betas think. No MANLY MAN would do this, no CHAD ALPHA would do that. It's true so I said it, don't like it you can keep crying.

>(You)

BETA AS FUCK

You know how I can tell you were both raised by single mothers?
Your obsession with being alpha. You were never given the opportunity to see what a real man is, and how he conducts himself.
I cringe at the thought of what the next generation is going to be like. You're all wastes of fucking space.

Are you fucking dumb? I literally just said I was no alpha and I didnt want to be one, and I wasn't raised by a single mother either, wtf?

I cringe at the thought of you half ass reading my shit so you can rant like a little bitch.

>try hard alpha
no no, my dear OP, I prefer being a grass-eater that lifts. Lift, take scenic photos, disregard women and 90% of the social interactons - the recipe for win in life.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2009/06/the_herbivores_dilemma.html

Only one obsessed here is you faggot, I don't have to try to be alpha. I'm literally just calling it how I see it and you're going full /r9k/. Pathetic.

PS. daddy not gonna protect you forever

Nice thread guys

They can still beat you up though lol

>Not even a bait, just sick of thr fitness communities bullshit

And we see the source of this angst. Did somebody respectfully ignore you when you informed them that squats destroy knees?

I'm always smiling and joking and get laid a lot no need to be an over aggressive try hard. Thats someone afraid of the world and crying out for help.

>let me criticize you but don't criticize me because that's irrelevant