Another day wasted on Veeky Forums

>Another day wasted on Veeky Forums...

When and how can i stop this Veeky Forums? I don't want to be a useless NEET anymore.

i want to make life gains. I want to start doing something productive with my life instead of wasting away in my parents' basement posting on Veeky Forums.

bump

burn your boats of retreat

I'm a NEET and I love it.

What's so bad about being a NEET other than no gf or sex? (Or no wife/children and sex)

Having no gf or sex has obliterated my mental health and turned me into an extreme misogynist, but everything else is actually great.

(You)

>What's so bad about being a NEET other than no gf or sex?

No money

Parents constantly yelling at me to get a job

Shame

Can't really make any friends because I can't relate or really meet anyone. Or have money to spend doing things with them. (So user... What do you do?)

No future at this rate (parents will eventually die and i will eventually be homeless, or have to work)

Everything about it sucks

What boards do you go on, how do you even waste a whole day on here? Start looking for a job, any kind, just find something. It will give you incentive.

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /g/ int/

ive wasted years on here my man

>that face
>that background
Is this 2006?

>No money

I have $30K and trade stocks, I don't consider myself employed though because of it.

>Parents constantly yelling at me to get a job

Mum loves me and never once told me to get a job or to get out. She wants me here actually.

>Shame

To whom? Who cares.

>Can't really make any friends because I can't relate or really meet anyone. Or have money to spend doing things with them.

You wouldn't have friends with a job either, maybe at most "co-worker friends" that don't count.

>(So user... What do you do?)

Tell them you're a NEET. You're a little bitch if you try to hide it, I straight up tell people "I haven't been employed or in education".

>No future at this rate (parents will eventually die and i will eventually be homeless, or have to work)

If mum dies I get a nice $100K life insurance payout, not that I want my mum to die. By that time with that money added to my portfolio I hope I'll be able to live off stocks.

Really everything is just peachy except no girl would ever date me because of my lack of financial/social status. They just won't date downwards with financial/social class, even though I'm pretty muscular and attractive I think.

t. Elliot Rodger

Being completely serious I have Elliot Rodgers level of woman hatred, and I think Elliot Rodgers was right.

Civilization is being destroyed because women have been allowed by men to do whatever they want. We don't even have enforced laws against adultery.

Civilisation is being destroyed, because we allow leeches to exist.

NEETs and stock traders should be sent to gułags

$30k is literally nothing though. You couldn't retire with 20x that much.

>Really everything is just peachy except no girl would ever date me because of my lack of financial/social status.

Cool that's great for you but I'm talking about my experiences.

Maybe you're content being a NEET and having no goals to work towards or purpose in life but I'm not. It's bringing me nothing but unhappiness and depression.

>>Shame
>To whom? Who cares.
I care.

>Tell them you're a NEET. You're a little bitch if you try to hide it,

Okay and that's when they say "Nice to meet you" and never talk to you again. What kind of person would want to have ANYTHING to do with a NEET. That's a sure-fire way to show you're a waste of space. If I met someone and asked "What do you do" and he said "Nothing, I don't work I don't go to school I just sit at home doing useless things on the computer" I would stop talking to him immediately because nothing he says will be useful for me.

It fucking sucks. And eventually I'll have to work anyway. Being a NEET is fun in your early to mid 20's before it becomes time for suicide.

>Mum loves me and never once told me to get a job or to get out. She wants me here actually.
Mine keeps asking me why she has to work, while a grown man lives in her house and doesn't have to. I don't have any answer to give her.

She also asks me what I'm going to do when they pass away, how I plan to live because they sure as fuck don't have millions to give me in their will. Don't have much of an answer for that either.
Yeah I mean it looks great to be a NEET in those /r9k/ comics but for me it fucking sucks. I don't like it, I don't want to do it anymore.

Job

neet for 10 years here
you cant get out of it
ive been applying for 30-50 jobs a week the past 6 weeks

i get one interview for like every 50 jobs applied and ill never get past the interview part and actually get the job because there will always be someone better at interviews or with a better resume

>ive been applying for 30-50 jobs a week the past 6 weeks

That's such fucking bullshit.

You applied to 2-3 jobs every few months you fucking faggot.

Call me a faggot but seriously /r/theredpill has a lot of good shit for getting your life together or getting inspiration for shit.

check it out op

nope

just quickly counted

20 jobs applied for in past 7 days

had 1 interview today for receptionist role. she said she'd contact me if i get past the first round of candidates (wont happen, they'd definitely hire a woman over me)

you will continue to be a neet because look at the nature of this post.

your logic is essentially:
>I want to change my life for the better
>Instead of taking control in my life, let me ask ANONYMOUS STRANGERS on a polynesian tire resurfacing board for guidance
>Continue to whine and complain

how about we just face the facts right now. this life shit wasn't made for everyone, ask anyone with a terminal illness. the worst part about it is how dumb selfish fucks like yourself complain about how they want to change but won't put in a fucking penny toward self improvement. cmon lets not kid ourselves, do you HONESTLY think some user is going to post a reply that will make you go "wow he's right now I can get my life together". nah stop living a fucking fairytale, if you want something you're free to go out and get it. the only thing holding yourself back is, ironically, yourself.

I don't know what kind of deformity you have or what kind of horseshit you have on your resume but you've got to be one seriously fucked up person living in Spain/Greece/Ukraine or something to not be able to find a job in such a long time.

>trades stocks
>indifferently discusses his hatred of women
>no shame

ur contribute nothing to society and should prolly die but you're also prolly such a coward deep down that you're too scared to jump

>do you HONESTLY think some user is going to post a reply that will make you go "wow he's right now I can get my life together". nah stop living a fucking fairytale, if you want something you're free to go out and get it. the only thing holding yourself back is, ironically, yourself.

Australia

Okay so a good country with normal unemployment rates...

You say you've been a NEET for 10 years? Isn't their some sort of social services that can help you find a job? I'd try just lying on your resume and making some shit up honestly. I don't believe you can't find a job, something is up.

I was on disability money until 6 weeks ago now I have to look for a job

They send me to a job provider once a month and all they do is hand me a form telling me to fill it out with 20 jobs i have applied for. absolutely no help at all.

I don't know dude. I'd try lying or making some shit up. Try getting your resume reviewed on Veeky Forums they give good tips. There's got to be something you can find

>increasing caloric intake slightly
>decided to add a McDonalds burger inbetween meals occasionally
>pescatarian so check the stats online for the fillet o fish
>339 Cal 15.7 protein, it makes the cut, and most importantly, its drive through, cant handle ordering food person to person yet
>as im driving there, start getting really uncomfortable that the fillet o fish is a really obscure item and what will they think of me
>pressure building the closer I get, sweating, imagining the looks im going to get and what the servers will think
>get to the first window with sweat pouring down my face and looking obviously distressed, server girl looks concerned for my well being
>order a mcchicken because it seems more socially acceptable and in line with what other people might do
>over pay by a few dollars and bail before i get my change
>get the burger at the next window then drive forward a little and put it in the bin
>drive home
I dont have a job atm so that money was really important to me

What job am i supposed to get? what is there for people like me?

>no gf in 7 years
>outside of people smashing their shoulders into me when walking by or accidentally brushing against my hand no physical contact
>I can feel all and every muscle constantly spasming and pulling away from each other
>think of suicide every day, every time I look in the mirror I get a huge surge of disgust and contemplate slicing my face and disgusting hairy body up
>shit tier personality with almost no friends and nobody to talk to
I just want to do it, I fucking NEED to do it

ill be your friend ;)