How to female gains?

>be tall, fit and moderately handsome
>definitely above the mean
>still cant get girls
>absolutely no game

How do you even get a gf? Is it just a numbers game? Do you just have to approach every girl you deem attractive and strike a convo, hoping every 10 rejections will get you 1 phone number?

step one, stop with the anti semitism

The shills are leaking

butthurt arabfag that got destroyed in the countless arab-israeli wars detected

Here's the image without the gay text

This

Not because girls care, but because it reveals how weak your character is

It says more about your psychological issues than anything else

Honestly didn't even remember the pic had the text when selecting the thumbnail. Just wanted to add a pic related

Also in my country there are no jews and i never talk about it IRL so >irrelevant

>forbid yourself of an entire financial practice
>be surprised when someone else gets the advantage
holy shit that is a new level of not taking responsibility.

Put yourself out there. Talk to girls at work, tinder, bar, join a club, hobbie, etc.

Most people get gfs through social circles and friends of friends. All about them networking skills.

Talk to a lot of girls with no intention of making one your gf

OY VEY!

JUST

Never

BE

YOU'RESELF

solid advice

pretend to be chad to become chad
fake it til you make it

Urban races are subhuman rats and there is nothing you can do to make me stop believing this.

>Also in my country there are no jews and i never talk about it IRL so >irrelevant

What is this magical place in which you speak?

>That's anti semitism
Oh I'm laffin Shlomo

Stop going after a gf before you can even land average sluts.

>hoping every 10 rejections will get you 1 phone number?

It's actually closer to 20 to 1 for the average normie, but basically, yes.

this has got to be fake

>in my country there are no jews

>being a White guilt faggot makes you strong
This is what leftypol actually believes

urban races?

It's not a menorah, you spin a dreidel.

Id love to turn on the gas and watch a world elite jew squirm

Alright retards I'm gonna carry you step by step towards the process of getting a gf you'll be amazed how easy it is.

>Talk to her
Compliment something she wears if she is wearing something new, talk about the weather, comment on something that happened in the news, I know its boring small talk but it works. Whatever it takes godamnit

>Keep doing that until connection
Trust me you'll know when you'll have a connection. If after a certain time (we talking weeks) you don't feel comfortable talking to her or vice versa, just leave it.

>Ask her out
Don't be autistic about this one. Just ask her casually and in context of a conversation you're having.

>Show interest
Tell her she looks cute, use your non-verbal langage in order to look like you're interested, just do whatever to be clear while not being transparent.

>Detect her signs
>Fug if green across the board.

What if I am a 3 and she's a 6

Well I'm fucked then I guess.

Just be yourself

>just talk to her bro, works every time

>stop with the anti semitism

>moderately handsome
this is where you fail

I guaran-fucking-tee you, that you are 4-5/10

work out/diet until you're a 5

95% of people should be able to be atleast a 5 IF THEY TRY. Unless you've the total shit lottery of genetics you can atleast look average. You just have to beat out half of this lazy obese country (assuming usa).

dress better, work out, diet, take care of your skin... shits not hard. any kind of personality is a plus

I have a gf an I have no idea how.

>organize with a date with a girl from some dating app
>be a gentleman
>if you are autistic just act like Ryan Gosling from Drive

not op but I feel like it's really hard to judge yourself, I have friends who are girls that tell me I'm good looking, but the more I look at myself the uglier I think I am.

>work out/diet until you're a 5
yeah bro just work out and maybe get a haircut lol

*ONOMATOPOEIA*

>remember my beta phase

Its not, trust me ...

It's actually really fucking easy once you actually educate yourself on the subject.

Also, do the girls, who compliment you, let you have sex with them?

is there another reason for having friends that are girls?

Races that were early to adopt agriculture and urban living.

Examples: Jews, gulf arabs, horners, egyptians, italians, mesoamericans, han, dravidians, british, bantu, peruvians etc. etc.

>not blaming all of your problems and insecurities on muh jewish boogeyman

That guy is part of the other 5% (although even he could look better). Chances are you are not.

Practice nigga. Only thing that counts.
Practice social skills, talking, making women feel good and safe etc.

Just like with the gym - no miracle cure, no fast easy way just a shitload of fails, dissapointment and practice.

yeah bro, just keep bench pressing, the bones in your face will be re-aligned and you'll be a 5 in no time, trust me lol

Who the fuck let /R9K/ in here ?
Fuck off back to your pathetic faggots board, this is for people who actually want to change and live, not sad pathetic cunts that obsses over shit that does not exist.

One of the best, most often overlooked way to meet girls is through friends. People don't like to admit this because they like their friends no matter what of course - but when it comes to girls, hanging around a bunch of self-conscious losers absolutely lowers your chances of getting laid. Hanging with chillbros however immediately shows you have value.

In most cases, if you only have friends that don't pull - you probably wont either. No need for all this PUA bullshit, just hang around people who are comfortable around women and you're bound to fuck one that comes around - if you're good looking like you claim. Simple as that.

oh shit I think this gymcel is having a stroke because of the red pill

If you think 'getting' girls is that serial and/or formulaic, you've already insulted the intelligence of at least half of us. You don't care about getting to know a person. You simply wish to acquire a vagina and plan to acquire more once you get bored. That alone makes me want to run away screaming.

enough with the edges nonsense ya'll

this guy has some kind of disability

>red pill

There is nothing redpilling about some pathetic virgins delusion.

Fuck off to you shithole.

>You simply wish to acquire a vagina and plan to acquire more once you get bored
Just like half the population girly.

Her mid spine has to be in pain

uhh yeah he's ugly lol

Half of the population is not clinical psychopats.

so you can actually shape the bones in your face by doing barbell exercises in the gym? wtf I love lifting now

Actually you can to a certain degree.
Both losing fat, getting muscle AND increased testosterone from excersising DO change your face.

>implying women care about face

>step 1 buy backpack
>step 2 go to your nearest university
>step 3 ask 10 girls you will get at least 1 and it might even be a freshman

It's so easy at college, don't do it at normie markets, everyone wants to get laid in college

OR just use tinder

Stay mad you /r9k/ faggot.

Pic fucking related.

is there a source on the girl? She looks eerily close to a girl I dated

this reminds me of my brother like 3 years ago and it hurts to read. He's still like this, he just doesn't post about it on Facebook anymore. Now he does it on tumblr.

yeah lifting (roids) helps

You can get jaw development from the test and GH you get from lifting, especially if you're still young (teen to mid twenties).

Are you actually implying that gymceling had an effect on his bone structure?

Stay mad faggot.
Really, i enjoy fuckers like you existing, makes me look waay better.

Over the last four months I have started just writing every girl I match with on tinder.

I have been pretty successful, one week I actually managed to bone 3 different girls over the course of 3 days.

I have found out that on tinder you have to be really freaking quick with asking the girl out on a "date" or else she will lose interest.
You just have to be forward and a bit funny. Also call them beautiful instead of hot or sexy, girls love that shit.

Keep ind Mind, i am a bald, 6feet nerd who used to spend all his time in front of a computer.
Of I can do it so can you!

Do starting social skills desu
3x5 starting conversation
3x5 introducing yourself to new people
3x5 smiling at cute girls

Do this 3 days a week for around 3-6 months and you'll be ready to progress

Wtf does this "prinsesserne fra blokken" tier thot study, dermatology?

But look at her boobs!

Well, I can tell you that it didn't lmao. He lost weight, which in turn revealed his GENETICALLY DETERMINED bone structure.

Keep coping tho bubba.

I have a slightly different problem Veeky Forums. How do i ask a girl smarter than me out ? I have a weird mix of feelings when i like her but hate her at the same time because she is better than me.
Wish it was just some dumb cardiobunny.

Game. Think about this from a different perspective. As a literal game. How do you get better at *insert favorite videogame, sport, etc*? You play it, practice, work at it, improving as your time investment goes up. Use Tinder, easy access to females and your fragile pride will stay intact. Swipe right on every single girl, hit all of them up, always try to get a number in 4-6 messages. Conversation should carry over through texts. Work on messaging these whores until you're batting 1000, even if you "fuck it up" you're learning what works with certain types of whores. Think like a psychopath. You can easily manipulate women, and if they're coming over to your house to "netflix n chill" they want the dick regardless. If you're a pussy just ask something like "why are we not cuddling right now?" This should stop your beta mind from tricking you into being a biological failure. After that just kiss her, since you're a virgin, just act like a total animal when you're doing it to save face, immediately take her clothes off and put your dick inside her after testing the waters. Don't worry about her, do what you want to do. Unless she's crying and saying stop you're A-OKAY because some whore's opinions don't matter to a newfound man. Probably don't rape people, though. At the same time, don't worry your primitive mind with the prospect of it, just fuck some whore and after 2-3 times you'll be killing it and any apprehension will be gone.

P-post more tinder sloots

this,

I've had people tell me that I'm a good looking dude and I don't need to lose weight, every time I told people I was single they'd always at least act surprised. I did some amateur modeling last year so I guess I'm better looking than the average joe around my area. But I've always thought I was like a 5, absolute maximum. But other people give me the feeling that I'm like a 7 so maybe I max out at 8? it's difficult to judge yourself because you're always harder on yourself.

id like to know the secret to his hair gains

What're your tinder pictures like?

I'm an ugly SOB so I have no idea why it works

actually washing hair with shampoo and conditioner. see how greasy his hair is in the before pic? and maybe use some form of hair product to get that look

obviously hair product

Maybe it's the uniform

Forgot pic

What do you do once you got a match? Do you invite them over to your place or for a drink?

YOU CAN'T GET THIS BIG WITHOUT VASCULARITY

lex luthor/10

y u so mad?

nice smile :3

>GENETICALLY DETERMINED
Just go back to tumblr you fucking faggot

Honestly, I have had quite a few girls say that I was cute for ranting about Jews.

>mad
I'm not?
you look like lex luthor, and he's neither ugly nor unjustifiably evil

faggot, why are you so defensive?

How old is too old to use Tinder.. I'm 28, but it seems like it's just for 17-24 year olds.

It depends on the girl, but mostly I invite them out for a cup of coffee or something like that.

If they give you anything to work with, try and comment of their profile text with a joke or something, really helps.

Thanks

That's not me

did u bone this chick? pls b honest

if you did, i hope u busted nuts inside of her, she's gorgeous.

I have to admit no. But I am in the process of setting up a date