I hate this guy, but man it takes balls to post something like this. Good way to lose a lot of subs...

I hate this guy, but man it takes balls to post something like this. Good way to lose a lot of subs, most people avoid taking any political stances

Money says he takes the video down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't stand vegan gainz. However, I watched the first 2 min of this vid, and I will say it's my fav video he did

delete this.

woah so he's on that roid rage/dementia already huh

You know, speaking as an ex mudslime born in a mudslime family, I really really hate VG as a person but I gained a lot of respect for him after watching this video
A lot of what he says is the truth, I believe that all religion is divisive hypocritical bullshit but Islam's the worst in the bunch. There's not a single other religion that preaches so much love and togetherness and makes up for it by being overtly violent, anti-progress, and encourages extremely unethical practices in daily life and pointless rituals

veganism is a gateway drug for logic

You don't truly hate VG. You hate that he makes sense in almost everything and you don't. You hate, that he calls you out for it. You also run with the herd. 'but muh meat' 'but muh eggos'.

there is a lot of reason to hate VG..

calm down fucker
youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk

he still hasnt learned to control his insane emotions re: people eating meat. once he stops telling people they deserve cancer he should be fine

I've never watched anything of him or gave a fuck about him but this is pure gold.

We might stop Islam yet

Quit trying to make veganism cool, it's never going to be cool.

You referring to the Furious Pete video? His point in that video was that since Pete not only supports animal cruelty by justifying factory farms, but he also makes fun of their suffering and death, therefore VG has no sympathy when Pete's life is in danger. It was never "this guy eats meat so he deserves cancer" like people make it out to be.

I don't know shit about this guy but fuck Islam and Moahmmad the pedophile goat fucker

idk why everyone wants to stop islam, why not just help the secular muslims breed

turkish and central asian muslims are the most tolerant, non-headscarf wearing level-headed peoples, we just need to get the turanic empire up and running and let turks mingle amongst each other

let the turkic race evolve and let these muslims outbreed the arabic and kurdish scum and then islam will be known better than cucktianity

>pic related, random street I picked off a place in istanbul
>white turks, no headscarf to be seen

heres a random blond turkish girl I found on the street

>turkish and central asian muslims are the most tolerant, non-headscarf wearing level-headed peoples
According to survey on secularism - Albanians, Bosnians, Tatars, Kazhastanis etc. and then the Turks. Although the Turks have a pretty impressive history of secularism - it's all going down the shitter thanks to Erdogan.

heres a man riding a motorcycle on the pavement just behind a qt turk girl

islam is based
arabs are not
kill the middle east
let the turanic empire breed

:)

funny thing is this is one of the most muslim places in turkey im showing pics of...

i havent seen a single headscarf yet lol

Hey guys, it's really cool to hate Muslims now? I thought we weren't done with Jews yet? You guys are so fickle I don't know who I'm suppose to hate.

most people dont give much thought to what they do. im assuming he was trying to trigger vegans and have a laugh while advocating zoosadism, so i dont think thats a good argument

my friend go on google maps

you cannot find any headscarf wearer and if you do, its prob kurd

even in the south and eastern regions which are meant to be poor and shitty and middle eastern as fuck and islamic and shit I only saw a few ninjas

lmao turkey is literally the single most responsible nation for the retardation of the middle east right now.

The collapse of the Ottoman Empire was hands down the best thing to ever happen on earth.

>arabs are not
The Saudis are the biggest cancer and promoters of both fundamentalism and hidden degeneracy in the Muslim world. Most Muslims know this - but until the oil runs out they will most likely be the ones calling the shots.

> im assuming he was trying to trigger vegans and have a laugh while advocating zoosadism

And I don't think one of the people he's purposely trying to offend saying "haha, you got cancer" is the worst thing that ever happened

arabs have always been arabs

the only thing we could've done is exterminated them

also I am not an ottoman empire supporter, I agree Turkey republic is best thing to happen it incited secularism (which still goes ontoday even if people call themselves muslim) I am a Turanic Empire supporter, which is all Turkic countries under one Empire

Turkey is not Saudi's bitch
you have to stop funding the PKK terrorist communist pseudoislamists and start funding the Turkish military (peace be upon them)

"racist" "islamophobe" 2017 and someone still thinks these words have a meaning

>The collapse of the Ottoman Empire was hands down the best thing to ever happen on earth.
The grievances that were caused by that are literally what caused the Palestinian/Israeli conflict and took the wind out of any modernist Muslim movement.

Never said that Turks are hicks - it's just that I'm afraid it's all going down the shitter - the fundies march, the majority of liberals try to keep a low profile.

>Turkey is not Saudi's bitch
Top kek, you know denying your problems and shouting "turkey stronk!" like a retard just makes you weaker in the long run.

I ventured into Eastern Turkey for you guys...

no headscarfs but still this place is disgusting and ghetto as fuck and full of mudshits, if you ever go to Turkey stay in the west and central pls

eastern turkey is meant to be the most islamic part of Turkey

yet according to the user above () Turkey is behind all those other muzzies

>liberals
Turkey is a right-winged country and always will be, there is still hope in the world user, there are 80million people in Turkey and 99% of those people are right-winged

You cannot find a pureblooded Turk that is not a right-winger, only Kurdshits can be left wing here

We believe in traditional values, women are kept submissive, men are kept smart and big and are incited to be manly

pick the right team! #TeamTurkiye

We aren't Saudis bitch, but I don't like our current government anyway, he's a twat manipulator but Turkey is still stronk

Why would this guy even make those shirts? I eat meat and even I know slaughtering an innocent animal is fucked up and wrong.

Let the extremists breed? Is that what you're actually saying?

I'm saying we need to OUTBREED the extremists (kurds and arabs) and let the SECULAR MUSLIMS (Turks, Turanic peoples) breed on.

We need to fund the Turanic Empire so tolerant muslims can be a thing and people 100 yrs from now are gonna be like "islam is pretty peaceful desu senpai XD LIT" (cause they'll be new centurians)

> men are kept smart and big
Maybe by sand-people standards.
It's the modern age: you can literally look up strength, height and IQ statistic within a minute.

Turkish men are kept masculine, we are actually quite tall in the west, for e.g. I am 6'4", so is my brother, dad is manlet (5'10") but is still tall for like England and shit

wtf I love vegans now

Turks are generally scum.

t. Armo

>Turkey is a right-winged country and always will be, there is still hope in the world user, there are 80million people in Turkey and 99% of those people are right-winged
>You cannot find a pureblooded Turk that is not a right-winger, only Kurdshits can be left wing here
>We believe in traditional values, women are kept submissive, men are kept smart and big and are incited to be manly
>pick the right team! #TeamTurkiye
you're about as right wing as the rest of the muzzies invading Europe.

That whole halal meat thing is fucked up. Why don't you just kill the animal the normal way?! Letting it bleed to death is just barbaric and wrong and it's sad that your religion preaches this barbaric method.

A vegan diet is the optimal diet for both health and minimal environmental impact

Their is no such thing as a logical argument against veganism, Thats why people hate VG, he has science and logic on his side so all the pissants can do is cry out "B12" ANCESTRY" "CANINES" etc, then Gains makes a video citing scientific studies and gets a bunch of ad hominems thrown at him

Put that bland dry chicken away and join the smug side, user.