Secret LINK Announcement

big news for next week /s

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ahaahahahahaahahhahahahaahhahhahhahahhahhahahahhahahahahahah fuckign sell your bags if you are reading this

Under .20c incoming lmao

Fucking hope so. Salary gets posted tomorrow and I want to buy as much LINK as I can.

Big if true

sold my 100K i accumulated since ICO. Good luck boys. I'll buy back maybe after the fork and if they learn how to market

Priced in.

god i would be so happy
would dump in 1k fiat at anything under 20

LITERALLY BEST MARKETING/PR IN THE GAME

THEY DESERVE ANOTHER ICO JUST TO PAY THEM FOR THIS MYTHICAL MARKETING TACTICS

WOW! MOON!!!

>Sergey is gay
Priced in

>tfw i buy off facts
>tfw market buys off hype, fomo and memes

I feel obligated to drop one of my popular Link memes.

>next to the toilets

Oraclize CEO vs ChainLink CEO. Devcon3 for 40 minutes in the main stall. Two men enter, one man leaves.

They do know how to market, you aren't their target audience because link isn't for you

If they've really got such a revolutionary product they should spend their time on cartoon imageboards reassuring NEETs that everything is OK.

That's what a truly professional organisation would do.

This was probably the other "announcement"

God we're so fucked fellow marines

So, so fucked. I don't even know if I should sell because link would flash moon like a bitch if any swift stuff came out

this...

:(

it's in the back of my head that this will happen as soon as I sell at a great loss.

>we be at ethereum conference
>that was the fucking news

this coin is officially dead

Dude honestly what the fuck do we even do.
I'm honestly thinking of throwing my money in eth. I'm scared to do that but Rory wouldn't just straight withhold information that huge and pretend like the announcement was just devcon, right?

Wtf do you guys want seriously what fucking news are you expecting from an ico that is a month old holy shit.

it goes beyond that. they have no real working product yet we need to literally be on their fucking heels so every thing comes into fruition

I should have never bought LINK. This is my first unprofitable buy in a year. God damnit.

Rory's a fucking moron so he probably would

i think im finally getting off this ride, ill take a 20% hit and try to gain that back quickly.

Might get in after the next BTC fork

this guy is seriously getting paid part of that $32,000,000 they raised to basically respond to you children every 5 minutes "are we there yet are we there yet".... it's gonna be a long painful fucking road to $.50 and .50 is where you will stay.

cause SIBOS was such a big success LMFAO

why couldn't he have said this on the slack days ago? did this have a fucking """"""""""NDA""""""""" too?

omfg why did i fomo this shit...

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!

LINK IS ABOUT TO HIT THE COSS EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!

give me a pic of confirmation

Calm down you spineless cretins. Pop your xanax like the good doctor tells you to and remember that this conference will probably cause another pump so place your sell orders accordingly

partnering with toilets confirmed. Buy the dip goys.

Be patient, Rory will confirm this big news next week.

>COSS EXCHANGE

How much volume does that piece of shit exchange has?

Asking but also aware of fake news / desperate "p-please buy my bags" shilling going on.

sure he will
it'll already be on COSS before he tells the slack since WE KNOW ABOUT THIS BEFORE HE'S SAID ANYTHING! JUST LIKE SERGEY TALKING AT DEVCON! WE ARE LITERALLY BETTER AT HIS JOB THAN HIM!

coss guys are talking about it in slack

also talking about bonuses for the biggest traders

In the top 5% of LINK wallets, I am close to dumping. The fact that Varys/rory is the PR guy is an abomination for a company trying to work with billion dollar banks

even the rumors are a let down

>inplying link give a shit about some pos slack posters and are not focusing their efforts on tech/bank advertising

How is Devcon3 not a big deal guys?

OK, I decided I won't be lazy - so I went to check this pathetic piece of dud-news myself.

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets

$421,381 VOLUME (entire exchange)
> $421,381 VOLUME (entire exchange)
$421,381 VOLUME (entire exchange)
> $421,381 VOLUME (entire exchange)

0.10% of all ETH market volume
> 0.10% of all ETH market volume
0.10% of all ETH market volume
> 0.10% of all ETH market volume

If there are any Linktards out there - don't sell your bags. Just kill yourselves. Do it.

because muh sibos

>not getting in on the ground floor of an obvious moon mission

never gonna make it

i was referring to the cross rumor

There are people jerking off on /gif and shitposting here that have more BTC than that entire exchange's pathetic pajeet volume (70 BTC).

Linkies stinkies hahahahahah

IT'S NOT A RUMOR, IF HALF OF YOU DIPSHITS WERE ON THE SLACK, YOU'D KNOW.

also the last time they did a conference we dropped 40%. hopefully this time we can do a little better, maybe only drop like 20%/30% max

when coss goes 100x I’ll be a multi-millionaire

ITS NOT POSTED IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS
YOU KNOW THE AREA THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING PLACE THE ANNOUNCEMENTS

LOOK, ITS NOT THERE DEEEEERRRRRRRPP
ITS A FUCKING RUMOR

We will 100x a year after we 1/1000x.

coss is one of my forever holds
genuinely planning on living off dividends from my portfolio in the future, hedging large amounts of money in OMG, COSS,and LINK

GOD DAMN.

t. king tier pic related

YOU DO KNOW THAT ACTIVE COMMUNITY FOLKS GET THE INFO FIRST RIGHT? STAY A POOR PAJEET AND KEEP LURKING ON Veeky Forums ALL DAY!

YOU ONLY KNOW ABOUT DEVCON BECAUSE A 4CHANER ASKED RORY ABOUT IT YOU STUPID FUCK.

Because I'm nice

I'M TALKING ABOUT COSS YOU INSIGNIFICANT CUMSTAIN!

Who /nodeoperator/ here?

You're in the top 5%?

What, did you expect instant gratification? How did you get rich in the 1st place?

DESU I'm actaully pissed if this is the news. But you know what, I'm glad took a risk, which is something the pre-crypto me would have been scared of doing.

This shit's going all the way back to ICO and likely beyond. Dump now or try sell your bags to other desperate delusionals in 2018 after Microsoft has absorbed all of LINK's market.