The Next 100x Coin - RLC

The most undervalued Crypto right now at 44 mil market cap. The team has 5 Phds.

This is essentially Golem with a 100x better team, project & vision. Price is set to explode, get in or regret later. This has to reach 500 mil market cap at least, long term 2 to 3 billion to be conservative.

The product launch (V1) is scheduled for 3rd November 2017.
The iEx.ec API is in development.
iEx.ec Explorer is in development.
The new website was just released

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptotalleyrand/9-reasons-to-invest-in-iexec-usdrlc-now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a PHD in Fagtology and I can tell you with confidence that you are indeed a faggot.

made me laugh out loud

shut the fuck up chuckles. this isn't a comedy club.

Don't be rude

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptotalleyrand/9-reasons-to-invest-in-iexec-usdrlc-now

bought 100k

Yeah dropped a btc in this good project will hit sonm marketcap

Been around since May and has barely moved. Got a lot of bag holders that bought around a dollar. Good luck

Coin has potential but no hype yet. Truly a good opportunity

Wow best thing I've seen on biz since ETP. thanks op

I wouldn't say 100x... but I can definitely see it 2x by nov easily

get in now, or cry like a little bitch

>They present at the autistic ethereum dev conference
ok nobody will invest

we got some top-notch FUD here, folks. keep it up, maybe instead of skyrocketing by 10x it will just do a 9x

>those spontaneous buy and sell walls

regardless of whatever happens in a few weeks, whoever buys now might just getting toyed with. be prepared stick it out if theres a price drop

Yeah, a whale is arrived and is currently accumulating, it's pretty much a buy signal though.
Also I'm in contact with another guy who say he will shill RLC and the news this weekend in Korea which should make it pump even more thanks to Upbit partnership with Bittrex.

they've dropped off for now. allowing it to dip before starting again.

funny how fractured and uncertain the minute chart becomes when a whale just drops out like that.

nice dip, accumulate more. Strap up boys.

>this is golem x 100
100 x 0 is still 0 you retards

Im in a free little telegram group that signaled a buy and hold at 8000 sats, good profits boys.
But they signaled Trig at same time.
Trig was at 9500 satoshis, made a fucking killing

new website just released!!!
Surely that means an extra 10 million market cap at least for some html.

They will have partnership disclosure after the AmA, the co-founder (Fedak) and their selling guy (Cabelguen) have a lot of network in France with multinationals and institutions like Orange or the CNRS.

French overall have a good reputation when it comes to pro-faced IT companies so it shouldn't be so hard to find contracts for them, also the Devcon will probably help because their project mostly solve the biggest issues right now with Dapps: they are underpowered and can't do much computation because of Ethereum limitations, Fedak is already advisor on Request btw and both blockchains will work in a complementary manner.

The other chinese co-founder is member of the Chinese Academy of Science and is the one who got them in the Tsinghua University accelerator, I didn't find much on him though since I don't speak chinese but I saw he was doing presentations in Shanghai, however the team doesn't communicate much about what he is doing actually.

Bought over 100k of rlc a few days ago. Excited for this moon mission brahs. This will be fun

Have you got a link to the telegram? Thanks

bought some of those undervalued beauties

theyre speaking at ethereum conf in november

Don't do us a LINK one kek, the best will really come second half of November normally.

Just in the slack

Is this the breakout we were waiting for 23%