It's only the beginning, volume increased by 1.5m in 2 hours

i was shilling this on biz when price was still low, best time to buy was 3 hours ago, second best time to buy is now, listen for once idiots

its over.

Fucking sold this morning too

dude, listen, if volume is dropping drastically, yet a dump doesn't occur, don't sell, just wait and see what happens when volume picks back up

also, am i going to make it? 3 months ago i only had 2.5k USD, rode district0x moon, rode iota moon, rode metaverse moon, will eidoo buy me a house?

All well I'm too late by the time I make an account on their exchange and transfer btc it'll be up 100%

Yea never experienced such a volume drop so got spooked. 2500$ lesson learned

convine me to drop 25 eth into this right now

I bought the ICO and am unable to transfer EDO from their wallet, something about "something went wrong"

Educate this brainlet, are the tokens locked?

>edo has margin trading enabled now

sorry lads I'm not touching this shit. low cap coins with margin trading always always always always get crushed by those niggers at bitfinex using their margin walls to pull the price down to buy on real exchanges.

see: ETP and how it's mooned BECAUSE there is no margin trading enabled which lets people magically pop 5 million coin walls into every bull run

once margin trading is enabled for etp i fully expect it to get raped by chink margin wall conjurers so they can buy it too so that's why I'm spooked on it as well

That's because a whale liquidated a massive fucking short order right at that point.

give examples of coins that have been crushed then

nigger look at santiment

please respond

no, the reason why ETP dropped because of margin is because margin traders are on average much more rational & better investors than non margin traders. smart people have sold their ETP already, price didn't drop because there are lot's of schmucks in crypto. margin enabled them to short sell.

what has happened here? announcement or something?

I did some research on this. ICO ended last week, and the price dipped by 15% shortly thereafter. Price is now surging because of hype around their mobile exchange that is being released this week.

For the uninformed, Eidoo has ~the~ slickest mobile wallet experience. I think this is largely under the radar at the moment.

Scamcoin

>bitfinex
>scamcoin

pick one