I don't understand it. Let's brainstorm. What use could people have for collecting addresses...

I don't understand it. Let's brainstorm. What use could people have for collecting addresses? With all the obviously fake "Hey I'm giving away [BTC, ETH, LTC, LINK, etc, etc]" Threads.

Why do they do it?

easy way to find addresses people are using and slowly collect data to ass fuck tax evaders

wtf seriously? you rly think this is the IRS?

Definitely someone with 5 eyes

It's trolls. I'm guilty of making a couple of these fake giveaway threads too. Do you really think that LEOs would go to the trouble of data mining a load of poorfag pajeet beggars? There are quicker ways of finding addresses with funds in.

trolls on Veeky Forums?
never

Lol. It's just how we shitpost. I'll let you in on a secret. Some of us fucking hate you and everyone else on this board.

We actively try to destroy this board with shitty, scammy content. And we always will try to do that. Also sometimes we just do it to keep the thread bumping. That's literally it.

Possible replay attacks on fork chains

How would you connect it to an identity?

Feds already have shit to monitor the block chain

>I'll let you in on a secret. Some of us fucking hate you and everyone else on this board.

I'm just saying. That's genuinely what it is.

i do it for the lols and crushing peoples hopes so thay stop posting in those restarted threads

they've been monitoring the BTC blockchain for a few years already, you think they didn't notice how much BTC volume there was, and how little americans actually claimed BTC on their taxes?

BTC is anonymous, but it isn't private. You have to use other data to associate an address with an individual. But since BTC is a transparent public ledger it isn't super difficult.

...so you make the garbage to discourage others from making garbage. I think this is how we crash the economy

sometimes anons actually give out something, I post my address all the times just in case.

Why are there so many photos like this online

we should start a few more today for sure

i was promised .5 btc
I'm still hoping in the kindness of strangers

>the oracle problem

They want to try and match them to private keys listed on directory.io. It's futile. There are 904,625,697,166,532,776,746,648,320,380,374,280,100,293,470,930,272,690,489,102,837,043,110,636,675 possible private keys that could correspond to a public key.

None, I do it because I masturbate to sharpies in male butts

idk its pretty fun to practice sword skills in my moms backyard desu

I made a few fake giveaway-threads for the keks. I don't care about your addresses, nothing personnel kid.

not enough