So /ourmeme/ wants to rid of the best drug available

So /ourmeme/ wants to rid of the best drug available.
How can I profit?

accumulate as many opiods as possible and hodl until supply dries up, sell at 100x to desperate addicts

bad idea unless you want to get your ass kicked. I used to do heroin, my group doesnt tolerate people who take advantage of addicts and would find you and hurt you

Addicts deserve to die you scumbags.

supply and demand you fucking junkies i'd stab you niggers dead in the streets if you fucked around

Privacy Coins +
any type of messenger
that is on blockchain
would be nice for sellers

Ahem,odn *cough*

This plus opiod shortage = insane wealth

Start selling opioids illegally when the fed cracks down on them

buy and hodl percocoin

I doubt you'd do anything but steal from them. Junkies are nothing but scared little girls running from reality.

Importing

we got a self-hating addict over here guys

I guess all alcholics and weed addicts deserve to die to? Does man not need a vice?

Yeah if youve never been in a homeless community or been in the heroin scene dont even talk. some of these people will fucking kill you

>implying every heroin dealer isn't taking advantage of addicts
They know you'll come back, user.

"The heroin scene" unironically kill yourself.

no they all are, but theres a difference bewteen making your profits and increasing the price 3x or more for a desperate addict. that doesnt fly

k kid

Every single one is a coward that will do everything from lie to suck Jamal's dick to get their way but they're too weak and frail to do anything but mug old ladies and I do know about all sorts of shitty people because it's my job.

whats your point exactly? Yeah a great majorit are scumbags, but you cant rip people off OTHER people in your community of junkies because youll get your ass kicked, thats what Im saying

a vice is for people who contribute to society, once you cross over into addict territory you're a net loss

lol they will do everything from lie to suck jamal's dick to fucking stub you cunt

>selling gear is illegal
>except if you own your own pharma business
>the gear is exactly as addictive but since now uncle sam gets a cut it's ok
yeahhhhhhh, i can grown my own tomatoes but the second i start growing poppies its "illegal" really makes you wonder

Yeah, Im a fascist, I know about purging. Addicts are addicts not because they are pleasure seekers but because they have mental illness that is quelled by their drug of choice. I mean, what do you expect? Heroin dealing is a profitable buisness and some of these guys work hard day and night to deliver it. An untapped profitable buisness is sure to attract people

Bet you don't know doctors and pharmacists have the highest alcoholism problems.

It's for our own good user, after all we're too stupid to make our own decisions. It's not like it was proven addiction is caused by unhappiness rather than the substance itself.

I might be looking for a word other than addict then, I generally define addict as someone who lets a substance or behavior control their life and livelihood to the point where they can't perform their duties

I would say unhappiness but even that is not right. People take drugs to be happy. The trick is to find why they are unhappy. In the case of a doctor, it may be that they were unable to save a patient, stress related to their work schedule, etc. So any problem that causes unhappiness to the point you require a drug to get you going. It think that's what you are looking for.

then you are making up your own definitions