what's her secret?
how is she still alive?

Theres a necromancer nearby.

Her meaty pussy is providing for her vital organs

The parents of this young lady should be arrested

this is the ideal physique for staying alive as long as possible

her mother worries deeply about her
but she just refuses any help even from her mother

you can force someone to eat but you cant force them to keep the food down. this girl is going to die young.

>parents should be held responsible for people

She's 22. Stop passively aggressively blaming your parents for your mistakes and top yourself

Got em

Refeeding syndrome would kill her if she ate normally again.

It must be horrible to know she has no way to survive. Either she starves to death slowly and painfully, or dies quickly and painfully from excessive hunger/cardiac arrest

she could be reintroduced to eating slowly over a period if she even has a chance of living over the next few years
I think she'll keep denying help and die before 24

are you literally retarded? you start feeding her on an increasing scale.

lol no, her parents are why she is like this. Your parents pretty much end up impacting everything in your life. Only because you're 18 doesn't mean all the shit they put in your head means nothing.

I mean I'm not complaining, my parents were god-tier.

Don't be ridiculous she's not stuck in some silly limbo state, she can go to the hospital and they can easily get her back to a healthy weight if she doesn't stop them.

Lmao

>her parents are why she is like this
This is what autistic children actually believe

You're responsible for yourself after a certain age regardless of your situation, deal with it

So I can blame being a 20-something worthless loser on my parents?
Awesome!

You're the autist that thinks something like an arbitrary age is suddenly going to make the impact of your parents upbringing go away

She looks high bodyfat% dispite weighing like 60lbs. Probably has no muscle mass and very slow metabolism.

That's not what I said, your environment always has an affect on you, including childhood and relationships

I said you are responsible for yourself past a certain age and that's 100% true.

Stop passively aggressively trying to disagree with that and face up to the fact you're a loser of your own accord.

They fucked up on raising you yeah.

But that doesn't mean it's going to change anything, you have to get your shit together on your own now.

>unironically is still blaming his parents for all of his problems in 2017

>Probably has no muscle
>Probably

No you got it wrong. I blame my parents for my success.

well technically you can, they do that to prisioners who try to starve themselves to death to not ocnfess anything

She steals life energy from the people near her

there's one of her videos where you can see her pussy for a split second

how can she be Auschwitz mode and still have a meaty pussy

underrated post

Kek

I am not sexually attracted to her, but I still want to fuck her out of curiosity. Is this normal?

Conventional wisdom says that you can't fuck a woman's soul, but I think this comes pretty close

Fruits and veggies
not having to deal with physical activity to survive